corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Re-wireing headlights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Re-wireing headlights
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 03 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a corsa b 1.4 sport and heard that if u re-wire the headlights they will be better, is this correct? if so what wire shud i use and how much do i need to re-wire, all the way to the relay? help needed asap as i need to rewire the rear light clusters tomoz so may aswell do them both at same time!
cheers, mark.
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 03 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, under the bonnet there is a thick layer of carpet stuff, this is just for sound deadening i take it? no harm in taking it off?
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 03 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 03 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some1 must have done this!
Kris TD

22nd Sep 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done it, complete with new relays etc.. on the standard bulbs the corsaa wiring looses about 2.5 volts, well it did on mine, rewired it and it got a full12v but its allowing me too use 100w80's now
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 03 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what relays did u use? where from? how long did it take? was it hard? so many q's
Kris TD

22nd Sep 03 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the relays from maplins, cant remember which ones they are, if you wait till 2moro ill look when its light. i have several of em though also got a seperate fuse box and used thicker wiring.
broster
Premium Member

22nd Sep 03 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah if u could id like to no what relays they are and what thickness wire u used, thanx!

New Poll