corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wacky racers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wacky racers
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
25th Sep 03 at 23:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had some 306 trying to climb into my boot last night, so I gave it a bit of right-foot to get him off my tail...

I had a taxi infront that was signalling to turn right off a main road, so i stopped behind it, as this 306 approached at speed... Just thought I'd kill him from standing and be on my way...

I see him in my rear-view going left slightly, and he mounts the pavement and overtakes me at which point I'm already pulling away... so I'm pretty much racing some guy who's driving down the pavement.... anyway he pulls back on road behind me, I stop for a red-light, and he just goes the wrong side of the lights, takes the red-light and speeds off....

Me and my mates couldn't believe it -- that has to be the nuttiest driver ever, or the sorest loser

[Edited on 25-09-2003 by Tim]
DanielJ

25th Sep 03 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an then tim woke up an realised it was all a dream an his 1.2 was still under the bonnet
Tim
Site Administrator

25th Sep 03 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would be a nightmare

I drove a 1.2 the other day again and couldn't believe the difference...
LoudCorsa

25th Sep 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wudda been a bitch to have beenwalking the dog eh?

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk
Mistamist

25th Sep 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha ha PMSL!!!!
Adam

25th Sep 03 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nutter
AndyW

25th Sep 03 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crazy, i see two cars racin the other day n one of em drove the wrong way round a round about not a huge roundabout a medium sized one
Tim
Site Administrator

25th Sep 03 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's the first thing we said -- imagine if someone was on the pavement... I mean there's putting your foot down a bit on a main road; and then there's driving on the pavement and doing a red light....
Mistamist

25th Sep 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crazy.......i went out with my girlfriend in her fiesta 1.1 auto the other day........she fuckin nutty! i almost browned me boxers!
Tim
Site Administrator

25th Sep 03 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
crazy.......i went out with my girlfriend in her fiesta 1.1 auto the other day........she fuckin nutty! i almost browned me boxers!

I've only just worked out you're male -- always read your username as 'Miss Dot Com'

I took my g/f out for practice the other day (she's a leaner) and I wouldn't let her go out on main roads -- kept having to swap over to do 3 point turns as the other road users were getting a little pissed off

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wacky racers 23 database queries in 0.0093498 seconds