corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need some adivise (sort of)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need some adivise (sort of)
Mattb

User status: Offline
   26th Sep 03 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, this may seem trivial to some, but im finding it very hard to make a decision on this. basically i've been djing for 3 years now (never done any events coz im too lazy) and since ive started my working full time, i have found i cant be arsed to mix that often, and the tunes i own dont appeal to me as much as they used to, so i was wondering, should i sell my decks and stuff, or keep the lot just in case.......
Arnie

26th Sep 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same situation as me! I decided to sell mine except no one wants them!
LoudandProud

id sell it m8 i used to aswell but gave up a lil while ago cos its not worth it no more
Daimo B

Friend had decks, they were great fun, hwoever i am poo and took me all the tune time to get the next tune in beat

Anyway, he sold them cos he didn't use them, now he is gutted. They provide loads of fun, not worth selling imo!!!

Keep em, u'll regret it.
stuyw

26th Sep 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 used to dj a lot and heended up selling his decks but keeping the vinyl. He too had no time as he was always working. Got to weigh it up, if u aint got time to use them, why keep them???

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need some adivise (sort of) 23 database queries in 0.0096669 seconds