corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BORED !!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BORED !!?
corsa_will

User status: Offline
28th Sep 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought the day would never come, but im actually bored of driving about now. its the same with my mates, theres just no where to go, or nothing to do no more. nothin interests me!! is anyone else the same !?!?!

as a kid i could name 100 things to do on a saturday, now im just like.....errrrrm.... oh i dunno ill wash my car..... again.

HELP!
troubled_corsa

28th Sep 03 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same ere mate. and i dont like drivin about with nowhere to go, for no reason. so pointless.

corsa_will

28th Sep 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, and theres those days where u start to drive with a couple of ya mates, thinking of where to go. all off a sudden, youve only gone about 5 miles away from home, but uve used up a whole tank and still dont know where to go !!!! :'(
Mistamist

28th Sep 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a map, and think of a number then turn to that page, then ask a friend to think of a letter and a number and go to that grid referance...then jump in the car and go!
troubled_corsa

28th Sep 03 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and theres those days when you do go out and then u almost have an accident n u fink y did i come out for

wudda been best to stay at home. especially when it werent ur fault

and its even worse when your mates dont really appreciate u callin em out.

or wen none of em r home and u dont know who to call next.

the list of scenarios is endless

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BORED !!? 23 database queries in 0.0060921 seconds