corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » does any1 ever get the feeling that u can't go any where with out being followed?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author does any1 ever get the feeling that u can't go any where with out being followed?
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Oct 03 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Mikey is being followed by the dead dog up his arse and wonders why people look at him funny

thats cos im on his arm... he cant see very well bless him
Tom

1st Oct 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p1ummy

1st Oct 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do! :S lol (me thinks this post was for me?) is i right mikey?!
Jason Iles

1st Oct 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p1ummy
i do! :S lol (me thinks this post was for me?) is i right mikey?!

Don't flatter your self I think it was for me
Shelly
Premium Member

1st Oct 03 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dj_mikey_k

1st Oct 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually i'm on about when i was trying to get ma dad's Birthday prezzie today, went to town, and i was in the WH smiths, looking at wat book i cud get him, when i looked up he was standing there looking at me, so i made an esacape, and then went in woolies and again i was looking at the books, i looked thru the shop window there he was again staring @ me.......i thought for FCUK Sake and then decided a bottle of JD was good enought and tromped off to morrisons to get it.....again as i was cumming thru the checkouts he cam and stood waiting for me at the end of the till

All i was thinking about was how much did he remind me of nemisis on res evil 3.....all ne needed was a big trench coat, and a rocket launcher and to start moaning SSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy Stocker

1st Oct 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a bad smell that follows me & I can't figure out what it is
p1ummy

1st Oct 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye j11essy... just for u!
Shelly
Premium Member

2nd Oct 03 at 07:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mikey_k
actually i'm on about when i was trying to get ma dad's Birthday prezzie today, went to town, and i was in the WH smiths, looking at wat book i cud get him, when i looked up he was standing there looking at me, so i made an esacape, and then went in woolies and again i was looking at the books, i looked thru the shop window there he was again staring @ me.......i thought for FCUK Sake and then decided a bottle of JD was good enought and tromped off to morrisons to get it.....again as i was cumming thru the checkouts he cam and stood waiting for me at the end of the till

All i was thinking about was how much did he remind me of nemisis on res evil 3.....all ne needed was a big trench coat, and a rocket launcher and to start moaning SSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dad didn't take you shopping by any chance did he?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » does any1 ever get the feeling that u can't go any where with out being followed? 23 database queries in 0.0114419 seconds