corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ashley exhausts (opinions and prices) !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ashley exhausts (opinions and prices) !!!
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 03 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could u give me your opinions on Ashley exhausts, wot do they sound like etc.????
Would i be able to fit one to a 1.0 12v bearing in mind the difference in diameter between standard pipework and the slightly smaller 12v pipework. Do you reccomend a full system or just backbox ???

Any pics ???

Cheers people !!!!!

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Oct 03 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Mase
marks_corsa

5th Oct 03 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got one on my Corsa B 1.2i. It sounds mint!!!!! Deep tone and very loud when you've got a new air filter!!! especially when in high revs.
Mase
Premium Member

5th Oct 03 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you would reccomend getting one then ??

cheers

Mase

New Poll