corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to change 3-stud to 4-stud?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to change 3-stud to 4-stud?
BarryAstra

User status: Offline
5th Oct 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend is getting her mum's saxo when she passes her test and she wants to mod it a wee bit...thing is the wheels are 3-stud and I know that the choice of wheels in 3-stud are very limited.

How can u convert 3 to 4?...whats the rough cost of this?

Cheers
glasgow_corsa_c

5th Oct 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarryAstra
My girlfriend is getting her mum's saxo when she passes her test and she wants to mod it a wee bit...thing is the wheels are 3-stud and I know that the choice of wheels in 3-stud are very limited.

How can u convert 3 to 4?...whats the rough cost of this?

Cheers

just get a set of those raceline jopbbies
Scotty_B

5th Oct 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would the VTR/VTS hub not fit? I don't know, just an idea.

New Poll