corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » does this look like it'll fit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author does this look like it'll fit?
M4tt

User status: Offline
6th Oct 03 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.autoeurope.co.uk/productinfo.asp?productID=172

really need some electric windows. but judging by that picture it looks real confusing. is it easy/medium difficulty or shall just give it to me dad?

think ill buy it, but i need to know if it will go in cause £80 quite a bit of money.... i know it universal but ya can't be too sure

cheers for n e help

matt
CorsaJunkie

6th Oct 03 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno m8 it does look confusing , i also want electric windows, but i wouldnt do it myself. i would have it done professionally
-Aliba-

6th Oct 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shitebags shitebags shitebags

I stole, yes stole, leccy windows out of a tigra from a scrappy b4. Had to cut the wires here there n everywhere cos the doors wouldnt open enough to get at the loom.

Got the motors and arms etc.. out using tin snips.... and i intend to fit them myself

fuck paying stupiut money for other folk to do shit.
M4tt

7th Oct 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but i don't have the loom in my car to fit vaux electric windows, so i've gotta do the universal route.

it's universal so its gotta fit hasn't it?

if i can't do it ill give it to my dad, and if ihe can't fit it then i'm well and truly stuffed! since he's neva failed me yet!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » does this look like it'll fit? 24 database queries in 0.0071812 seconds