corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who got *slightly drunk* last night?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who got *slightly drunk* last night?
IntaCepta

User status: Offline
19th Oct 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a little last nite, i bent my house doorkey trying to open the bottles, and i couldn't get into my house
So i tried to sleep in my car, but with no blankets and it being damn cold i wouldn't have lasted 10mins.

So i had to ring my sister, she got all arsey, she took like 10mins to open the door.

all because no one had a fuckin bottle opener!
mav

19th Oct 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nae luck...
drunkenfool

19th Oct 03 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same, went to sleep at 5 30ish. Got woken up at 10 by my mate who thought it was me who put ketchup on him, and i cudnt get back to sleep. I had 3 hours sleep on thurs nite cos i pulled :thumbs, 5 on fri nite cos i had 4 red bulls at work earlier that day to keep me awake (as i was so tired already) so couldnt sleep then, and about 5 last night!! Im going to bed!!
RichR
Premium Member

20th Oct 03 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jaffa
maybe it was

i have been looking in the sent messages and have sent one of my mates some right abuse but can't remember why

was still quite a good night from what i remember and been talking to some of my mates and they seem to think so too.

I didnt get one Mr Thursfield - but saying that - u didnt bother to turn up the other week either - what kept u away - w*nking in the shower I should assume..... r u coming down on the 2nd Novemeber - were gonna watch Fireworks at ALton Towers - not paying, sitting in a secret lay by I know where u can see and here the whole show but not have to pay for it. then upto Stoke - Dunc Clare and nel are all coming -ur welcome

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who got *slightly drunk* last night? 23 database queries in 0.0119510 seconds