corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone got Vectra Rear Handles in their Corsa Front Doors?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got Vectra Rear Handles in their Corsa Front Doors?
Colin.S

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 03 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got mine from the local breakers for £20.

In the right colour too
Tidus

22nd Oct 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So they easy to fit? has everyone got one with a keyhole in? as i want both with just handles!?!?
uprated

22nd Oct 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a delocked on the passenger side, it still has the bulge where the lock would go, its just smooth instead of a hole

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll