corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any 1 on corsa sport a firefighter?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any 1 on corsa sport a firefighter?
ljames555

User status: Offline
26th Oct 03 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above just wondered as i will b applying next yr always wanted to do it dont want no 1 saying bad job 2 go in now etc like my dad says ( leading firefighter ) coz its wat i want to do and not just coz of him, him being in firebrigade just give me the career idea got a real challenge to get in but i wil do it no matter how long it takes
GREG 1

26th Oct 03 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My grandad used to be the chief firefight in London, he used to drive them etc etc

When he died every single fireman held a 1 min silent and saluted due to the fact he was so well known and respected for the things he had done, the funeral procedded past his firestation with all the fireman / fire engines outside, it was pretty sad.

Anyway mate, if its what you want to do and you have the chance to do it go for it, there isnt a better thing in life than getting paid for something you want to do !

Good Luck
ljames555

26th Oct 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

total respect 2 ya grandad and cheers
GREG 1

26th Oct 03 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go 4 it !
Kris TD

26th Oct 03 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates has just applied, they said 30 out of the 2000 applicants will get a position, i dont like his chances
MikeE

26th Oct 03 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben
Banned

26th Oct 03 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wud b quality job , always summit diff

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any 1 on corsa sport a firefighter? 23 database queries in 0.2596152 seconds