corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Do u think i need respray?!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do u think i need respray?!!
Rocky

User status: Offline
   29th Oct 03 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps

i got a light blue corsa and had the arches and handles,m3 mirrors dun like so its like fresh paint top job dun by the bodyshop, but iam having 2nd thoughts on having a paint job on the outside bodyshell like to make it with the arches and stuff, can peeps tell me if its not bad like as iam having me kit soon look in me garage for pics i want sum opnions really

waynep

29th Oct 03 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its ok but i spoke to a local shop near me and they sed due toi the year of car its best to get the colour faded a bit to match the body colour
Rocky

29th Oct 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard of finchy that g3 shud do the trick to bring the colour back and shine to go with the new paint
waynep

29th Oct 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good idea but will take longer then just askin body shop too tone down the paint a touch

New Poll