corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BORED?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BORED?
__RAVER__

User status: Offline
30th Oct 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If ne1 is that bored, u can read through this and tell me what u think, its for a presentation on drugs for college.
Please don’t give me the bullshit about drugs being bad and all ive heard it b4.

After the Sundissential on the 25th October night, we went back to my girlfriends house were we all proceeded to have a few bowls of Special K, it felt so criminal when I was racking up, it felt like I was in a big gangster movie and the cops were going to bust me anytime. After the effects took effect. It was like everyone had turned into a 5 year old. It felt like all your fears and inhibitions had disappeared and all your immature supernatural thoughts were rushing through your body. At one stage I was lying on the front room floor pretending I was Lara croft firing Uzi’s at people who walked through the door. Then my beached dolphin impression took place and I looked like I was having a fit on the floor. People were playing on the piano with others dancing by the side. At one stage where everybody was around a table in the kitchen, everyone was scrambling everybody’s minds. 5 different conversations were taking place at once and people’s minds were being torn apart from trying to take in all the information. At about 70am everyone had cooled down and everyone went silent, and all of a sudden an extremely loud screaming noise tore through my head and I had to make a start talking because that noise felt like it could have burst my eardrum. It turned out the silence was the most intense noise I have ever heard. After listening to some tunes everyone started trying to climb up the stairs on there knees and pretending they were climbing up a mountain with only your elbows as a pick to help you get to the top. Once everyone was coming back down to reality it was around 90am we all then decided it was time to finish the rest of the drugs off. Only four of us this time had some as the other 3 were still a bit twisted or had to go to work soon. As soon as we all powdered our noses it hit us like a tonne of bricks. I was spinning around on an office chair in the kitchen and watching the water shoot out of the tap. It looked so fresh and fascinating. Upon looking through the window it felt like I was looking at the world for the first time. It got very intense as I was clicking back into reality every 10 minutes and I found myself sitting on an armchair waving my arms about thinking they were made of elastic and convinced myself I was stretch Armstrong, then I would snap out of a trance and wake up lying on a duvet on the floor. I was thinking and shouting what the fuck is happening to my head, as I found myself standing on the wet grass in my socks admiring such a lovely winter morning. I went and chilled on a garden chair and had a cigarette, they appeared to be the size of big Cuban cigar which took hours to smoke. The horrid layer of filth that is on your hands feels like another skin that just gets dirtier.
A friend and I agreed on a trip down to Tesco to get some food, fags and a paper, the journey down there was so funny, I think I was rushing off the air and it felt amazing. After ordering a Mc Donalds meal from the cash point machine outside we ventured into the store. When your head feels a little fried and scrambled the outside world is such a horrible place, everyone is moody and boring. Beady eyes follow your every move. My friend and I found a lovely seat on top of a freezer whilst we stared at the shelves in front of us trying to decide what to have. I then approached a man dressed up as a space cadet if they sold Walkers Squares, he told me where they were and I shook his hand and wished him a good day. I’m still unsure whether I was tripping when I saw that space cadet. We ended up leaving the store with some orange juice, the daily star, 60 fags, some salt and vinegar walkers and a bunch of flowers. As we got back and entered the house everyone was just sitting down perishing watching T.V and falling asleep. Everyone was coming down hard and there was nothing we could do about it. The next 6 hours were dedicated to smoking, listening to tunes, getting caned and agreeing that this weekend will be remembered forever as one of the best weekends of our lives.
Leo

30th Oct 03 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm bored.. but i'm not reading all that!
Robbo

30th Oct 03 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, that'll deffo put off people from taking drugs

Stretch Armstrong PMSL... sounds like ur back in nursery
Pablo

30th Oct 03 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Leo

agreed
Juni0r

30th Oct 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
quote:
Originally posted by Leo

agreed

Indeed Mr P4UL
Pablo

30th Oct 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Juni0r
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Leo

agreed

Indeed Mr P4UL

Mr Juni0r agreees
Leo

30th Oct 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So does Miss Leanne!
Juni0r

30th Oct 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
So does Miss Leanne!

dave17

30th Oct 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Leo

agreed

Indeed Mr P4UL

Mr Juni0r agreees

il add to that
Leo

30th Oct 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Leo
So does Miss Leanne!

Leo

30th Oct 03 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Leo

agreed

Indeed Mr P4UL

Mr Juni0r agreees

il add to that

Dont forget me.. Miss Leanne

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Leo]
Simon

30th Oct 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found a mistake in the first line so didnt think it was worth reading the rest
MatthewR

30th Oct 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the point of it Raver? Onlt a few people on ere will b able to relate to that and i suspect it'll be the same at college

Tom

30th Oct 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also agree even tho I am late
Leo

30th Oct 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its ok Tom you can join ours
OFcorsa

30th Oct 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucked up!
MatthewR

30th Oct 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normal night of raving!!
__RAVER__

30th Oct 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes EVISU but everyone can choose to do their topic on nefin they want, im sure not everyone is gonna u. some others in the class r doing, the deaths in Friday the 13th, another is doing it on Disney films. Get my drift?
MatthewR

30th Oct 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah seen, but u see what im saying about understanding it? Only peeps who actually dun it like u & me will undertsand it and the goings on when ur coming down!
__RAVER__

30th Oct 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

word mate, i know where ur coming from. cheers for your views#

Jon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BORED? 23 database queries in 0.0672300 seconds