corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Recording Online Music Streams to .mp3???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Recording Online Music Streams to .mp3???
Paul_J

User status: Offline
31st Oct 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, does anyone know how to save a online music stream to mp3 or something so I can put it on a CD to listen to it in my car?

http://www.djez.com/66557/show5.ram

e.g this one above

DJ EZ puts his radio shows on the net and its good to listen to but I wanna listen to this sorta stuff in my car when I'm cruising and usually miss the show since I'm at work

Anyone know?

Paul J
Tidus

31st Oct 03 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right Click the link and "Save As". Save it on HD. then open it up in Soundforge 6.0. and then save it as Watever File Format you want e.g wave, rm, mp3, wma, aiff etc...
If you cant open it straight into SF6.
Play it in Realplayer then Record it using SF6 and save as above! hope this helps.
You can download SF6 and a crack real easy.
Dom

31st Oct 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont just right-click and save, it will save the .ram file which will be about 40 bytes. What ya need to do is save the ram file, then open it up in notepad and copy the URL thats in there. Then save it.
However, here is the .rm file that u can just save and open up in soundforge etc - HERE
Paul_J

31st Oct 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm?

Try this first mate - as I'm not sure what your saying is true...

If I right click + do save as, all I'll get is a like 5kb file that links to the geniune stream...

Dom

31st Oct 03 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check out my post mate
Dom

31st Oct 03 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soz boss...
could try these:
http://www.mp3-converter.biz/audiostreamer/

http://www.allformp3.com/download/all4smr250.zip / http://www.allformp3.com/sound_editor/smr.htm

hope this helps mate
Dom
Paul_J

31st Oct 03 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool how did you find the .rm file mate? I've got things that can convert the .rm files!
Dom

31st Oct 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you open up the .ram file in notepad you will see a URL point to a file eg: blahblah.rm . That .rm file is what you need to download...it should be about 20 odd megs in this case I havnt got a clue how i know this......damn im a geek
Paul_J

31st Oct 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heh, weird - I tried to do that yesterday and it only had the URL to the original link...

Heh - I should really read, half of my questions were answered - but I kept thinking you were the guy who originally replied and wrote new replies to it asking questions you had already answered

Cheers m8

Paul J
Paul_J

31st Oct 03 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted!! =]

just downloaded + converted to mp3...

cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Recording Online Music Streams to .mp3??? 23 database queries in 0.0109360 seconds