corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Advice on Ice Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice on Ice Please
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
4th Nov 03 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cel-direct.com/mp31.asp?offset=10

I am wanting to buy this Alpine Stereo at the bottom of the page for £239.99, the thing is I want a sub and amp to go with it looking to roughly spend £450 through finance cos money is tight was just looking for some advice cos I dont have a clue really of what to go for any help is hugely appreciated, many thanks Paul...

http://www.cel-direct.com/sub-amp-box2.asp#

Was maybe thinking this what do you think ??

[Edited on 04-11-2003 by Karnage Corsa]
Dom

4th Nov 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate...the alpine is a good unit, but if your not after flashy lights and just want sound quality, then have a look at the Pioneer 77MP. Its 230 from caraudiodirect and ive just installed mine and its the MUTZ NUTZ Plus it has 3x6.5v preouts, which the highest your gonna get

As for sub amps, then i would recommend the Rockford promo over at caraudiodirect.com (HERE). Its 200 quid and includes everything your going to need to wire it up Its not gonna shake your car to shits but it will give ya a nice punchy bass to listen to

Dom
paul_spurrell

4th Nov 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

visable did you order from caraudiodirect? did you have any probs with them if you did
Dom

4th Nov 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no probs getting stuff, apart from ordering stuff like phoenix golds since i had to phone em up and they dont stock them etc Although im sending my PG comps back coz they dont fit in my corsa B, so ill let you know what happens there
all round good service from them, and a nice people on the end of the phone so 9/10
PainZ

4th Nov 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

caraudiodirect are a great company, and know what they are on about,

The headunit yo have chosen is great, i had one for a few months before i upgraded to the 9815RB. Very easy to use, and it has lots of other functions which you can play around with, Also looks smart if you have a silver dash like me.

For somone starting out you are looking in the right places to find what you want, it all depends on your budget with your amp and subs,

however one thing i will say is they might not sound very clear as SQ goes.

This is because they sla the subs in boxs which they make 1000's off and they are not always the right size for the sub.

Hope this helps

Pete

New Poll