corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newsnight on Monday?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newsnight on Monday?
Ojc

User status: Offline
   22nd Jan 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone watch the live debate between Tony Blair and the Uni Students, teachers etc?

My opnions on these students were confirmed by this debate.

These fcuking lazy wankers believe that the general population (people that decided not to go to uni etc) should pay more tax so that these twats don't have to pay tution fees.

Right so let me get this straight, they want me to fund them to go to uni, get plastered everynight of the week, do very little work, get a degree in bollock juggling and end up do an office junior job?

Mr Blair could not believe what he was hearing and for once I was supporting what Mr Blair was saying.

Did anyone else see it and go into a fit of rage?

Fcuking lazy arse pikey student cunts.

Right
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Did anyone watch the live debate between Tony Blair and the Uni Students, teachers etc?

These fcuking lazy wankers believe that the general population (people that decided not to go to uni etc) should pay more tax so that these twats don't have to pay tution fees.

Right so let me get this straight, they want me to fund them to go to uni, get plastered everynight of the week, do very little work, get a degree in bollock juggling and end up do an office junior job?

Mr Blair could not believe what he was hearing and for once I was supporting what Mr Blair was saying.

Right

Olliver please STFU. you have no idea what you are talking about
Joff

22nd Jan 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, students are lazy. I should know, I did nothing over my 4 years
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No obviously, it was clear as day to me.

There was a bloke in the audience from a recruitment consultants that said that the majority of uni graduates that he gets through the door don't have the ability to do simple jobs like an office junior job.
sunnyb

22nd Jan 04 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no OJC mate i totally agree with ya he kept on answering the same questions over and over again those fcukin thinck as shit audience were a bit dumb! did u notice how there was no1 supporting his argument only t ossers taht were against it! IT JUST MAKES GOOD TV! proper pissed me off
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sunnyb
no OJC mate i totally agree with ya he kept on answering the same questions over and over again those fcukin thinck as shit audience were a bit dumb! did u notice how there was no1 supporting his argument only t ossers taht were against it! IT JUST MAKES GOOD TV! proper pissed me off

It was like listening to people with no true concept of the working world
Joff

22nd Jan 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hence why I decided to take a placement year as part of my degree. Otherwise you just end up looking after the stationery cupboard like Ojc.

3CorsaMeal

22nd Jan 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uni is a cop out for most people i think...most people who go just can't be arsed to get a real job yet
Melville

If you want to better your education then you have to pay for it. At the end of the day it is an investment and not 3/4 pissed years. Theres too many people going to uni because of the life style and comming out with pretty poor degrees and ending up doing jobs that they could have done without a degree.

Joff

I still paid taxes whilst at Uni.
Melville

22nd Jan 04 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much did you earn like? More than your personal allownace?
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
No obviously, it was clear as day to me.

There was a bloke in the audience from a recruitment consultants that said that the majority of uni graduates that he gets through the door don't have the ability to do simple jobs like an office junior job.

Oliver I went to university. without being a student I coudl not do my job. you don;t have a clue about what your talking about. please refrain from talking gibberish in future
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Uni is a cop out for most people i think...most people who go just can't be arsed to get a real job yet

please explain what a real job is.

sunnyb

22nd Jan 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amen to that oliver! whats was with all the little kids in there as well all bollocks mate they both asked almost the exact same questions! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhh
it sort of intised me to go to uni! dear god it is a wicked deal what tony blair is doin u just get the dipshits who dont know their arse from their elbow!
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
how much did you earn like? More than your personal allownace?

students have to pay national insurance and tax on anything they earn.
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with ollie
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
amen to that oliver! whats was with all the little kids in there as well all bollocks mate they both asked almost the exact same questions! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhh
it sort of intised me to go to uni! dear god it is a wicked deal what tony blair is doin u just get the dipshits who dont know their arse from their elbow!

he is a thought. I have spent 5 years at college uni doing an HND and a degree. now I had to do this to get the job I want which is not well paid. he wants to let universitys charge upto 3k a year. 15K in debt plus student loans. you don't have a clue what your talking about
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
I agree with ollie

your gay
Demo

22nd Jan 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Right

Olliver please STFU. you have no idea what you are talking about

motion seconded

ollie please be quiet about a subject that you know nothing about
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
I agree with ollie

your gay

Typical uni student, finds saying 'your gay' (not even using correct your ) amusing weapon
Foz

22nd Jan 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

without students there would be a shorage of workers in supermarkets and especially in mcdonalds. i also feel that student nights in clubs and pubs are unfair, why don't they have workers nights for people who pay silly taxes like myself.
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
without students there would be a shorage of workers in supermarkets and especially in mcdonalds. i also feel that student nights in clubs and pubs are unfair, why don't they have workers nights for people who pay silly taxes like myself.

Again, I agree with Foz why should they get money off everything when they get cheap cheap interest loans and don't do anything for the country anyway cos' half of them don't even intend on getting a job that pays enuf to pay them back like vibrio I reckon.

But this has nothing to do with my sexuality.....
whitter45

22nd Jan 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

yeah right whatever, i have graduated from one of the hardest engineering degrees. if that makes it a cop out then the world is fucked up.
not all uni degrees are a waste of time but its getting to the stage that people are doing mickey mouse courses so they can say they have a degree
Don't assume all peopel do shitty uni courses though!
sunnyb

22nd Jan 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah agree again with tom! u think we should pay more tax so u get free further education b*llocks to that! if u want to go to uni and have a good life u have to pay but not for all of it either plus you only pay it back if you're earning over i think its 15k and if u dont have a declared job(like cash in hand job) after 25 years the debt is cleared!
whitter45

22nd Jan 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah agree again with tom! u think we should pay more tax so u get free further education b*llocks to that! if u want to go to uni and have a good life u have to pay but not for all of it either plus you only pay it back if you're earning over i think its 15k and if u dont have a declared job(like cash in hand job) after 25 years the debt is cleared!

ok then the same can be said about the NHS. people pay shit loads of tax and never go in a hospital and then there are some people who are never out of hospital with shitty excuses.
Why should people pay more for a service they don't use. Granted its good to have a the NHS but people exploit it. Everybody has the opportunity to gto UNi it isn't uni students fault if they don't want to go or can't be arsed.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newsnight on Monday? 22 database queries in 0.0182619 seconds