corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FAO Everyone

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO Everyone
Adam

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 04 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

• Personal abuse will not be tolerated. Any examples of this should be brought to the attention of site staff.

I would like to highlight the above point to you all, it has been at the top of this forumn since it opened and you should all be aware of it.

If you have any issues with the playgirl posts being trashed please direct them towards Ian and Tim

[Edited on 03-02-2004 by Adam]
  • Dave

3rd Feb 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
    Originally posted by Adam
  • People attempting to have fun in Off Day will not be tolerated. Any examples of this will be deleted by myself.

• Drew
    Banned

3rd Feb 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAO are not allowed
    StuartVRS

3rd Feb 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel this post should be trashed. I think this is being abusive towards me
    Nismo

3rd Feb 04 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think shes should be banned for being a gimp
    Adam

3rd Feb 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please highlight this with Ian or Tim
    StuartVRS

3rd Feb 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dear Adam

I would like to know why you trash our posts, yet she makes threats to steal our cars, stab us and her post stays. Id have a good long look and stop picking on the regular users of CS.

thanks

Luv Stu
    xxxxxxxx
    Adam

3rd Feb 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

link to this thread?
    Gaz

3rd Feb 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=118330

think there on about this one
    StuartVRS

3rd Feb 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
    Originally posted by Korsa-Kid
    http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=118330

think there on about this one

yes, when you read this thread adam, maybe you will understand our reasoning for our other threads. I expect an apology.
    Nismo

3rd Feb 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam what about your personal abuse to michelle , hay maybe should be banned , this would please many users and CS would be a better place , but then we cant allways get what we want in life
    bradfincham

3rd Feb 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont u just love it
    Lynny

3rd Feb 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blode for admin!
    Drew
    Banned

3rd Feb 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
    Originally posted by Nismo
    Adam what about your personal abuse to michelle , hay maybe should be banned , this would please many users and CS would be a better place , but then we cant allways get what we want in life

very well said
    charcoalgrill

3rd Feb 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought all the shit was for off day, otherwise whats the point in having it, and lets not just go back to GC
    StuartVRS

4th Feb 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, Adam, why the hell havent you deleted those threads then? They are still active. DO you have any intention of doing so? Or is playgirl giving you a few free sessions to try and stop us from having our fun? You are being way out of order 'mate' and a lot of us are pissed off now. By doing his you are simply as bad as her. All you have done is looked at one thread, picked on us and decided that we are in the wrong. Look at the whole picture, if i give someone shit, i expect it back and i have no problem with this. She deserved everything she got and you are standing up for her. I expect our threads to be put back or all the other ones she created to be deleted. I await your reply.
    Andy Stocker

4th Feb 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not trying to offend anyone here, but at the end of the day Adam has a set of guidelines in admin which he must follow.
    If in his eyes something seems abusive then he has every right to delete it, after this you can query it with Ian or Tim.
    It is then their decision whether it gets re- instated or not.
    If Adam was bad at his job then i'm sure he wouldn't still be a mod.
    Ian & Tim are obviously happy with the job he does as abusive threads don't make it back onto the general board.
    I think he should be given a break, after all its bickering like the above thats made other mods stand down from their positions.
    IF you have problems with his moderating then email or U2U Ian or Tim, but i'm sure you'll recieve one stating he is just doing his job within the guidelines he has been given in order to keep this site going & not get threats of having it shut down.

Andy
    Richie

4th Feb 04 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but surely the way that playgirl has been acting especially with her personal threats at injuring others and their vehicles, she should be the one this message goes to.
    L33 LEG
    Banned

4th Feb 04 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not trying to offend anyone here, but at the end of the day Adam is a twat
    Richie

4th Feb 04 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be a good boy now son
    StuartVRS

4th Feb 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she should be banned, its that simple. Also, as stated above, in several posts he has continued to be abusive to another CS member. If this is how mods act, then god help us all. Andy, i can see you point and to an extent it is valid. She is just another attention seeking female and she got what she wanted - attention.
    Andy Stocker

4th Feb 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But people shouldn't blame Adam for doing his job & then have others jump on the bandwagon & give him grief for basically keeping the site on the net & not taken to court.
    Everyone remembers Loudgirl incidents & how long the site was closed down during that time when she threatened to take action?
    People should have learned from that & not be carrying on like 12 year olds everytime a post gets deleted t hat is deemed abusive or un appropriate.
    StuartVRS

4th Feb 04 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
    Originally posted by Andy Stocker
    But people shouldn't blame Adam for doing his job & then have others jump on the bandwagon & give him grief for basically keeping the site on the net & not taken to court.
    Everyone remembers Loudgirl incidents & how long the site was closed down during that time when she threatened to take action?
    People should have learned from that & not be carrying on like 12 year olds everytime a post gets deleted t hat is deemed abusive or un appropriate.

Im not disaggreing with you, your post is valid. I know it cant be an easy job to do. My point is simply this : How can he sit there, delete posts that he deems abusive then go straight into another post and abuse a CS member himself. I can also still see a post about 5 below this one that he has obviously failed to see and is still active. Once again, i know it isnt easy to moderate this forum but a little concistency wouldnt go wrong.
    Andy Stocker

4th Feb 04 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But rather than abusing him here, why not either u2u him your above question, or if the problem with his moderating is more serious then speak to Ian or Tim.
    Like I said before they must be happy with the job he does or he wouldn't be a mod anymore. OJC never did his job properly & had his position stripped of him, so they obviously have no problems with removing positions from people.
    You can't please everyone all of the time & thats whats come across tonight.
    Ian
    Site Administrator

4th Feb 04 at 00:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgive my lack of familiarity with the whole picture but I thought I had better contribute to show involvement.

Personal attack can only really be followed up where there is simply an example of it and a complaint afterwards.

As I understood the Playgirl thread was well in the hands of those contributing and required no administrative input. I've certainly received no complaints regarding her threats to do damage to cars etc. My personal feeling is these are complete poppycock anyway.

Please also remember that there is a certain degree of inherent inconsistency in the fact that one party is clearly learning how to conduct themselves on the site, whereas those established members are certainly in a position of knowing more what is appropriate and what not.

That said I'll look in to specific issues, u2u button is where it always is

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FAO Everyone 22 database queries in 0.0145450 seconds