corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » broken heart

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author broken heart
AndyW

User status: Offline
   15th Feb 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i split up with my gf on the 1st of this month, n it still makes me feel sick, i still love her more than anything else in the world and if she ever needed anything n i cud give it to her i wud!

but now i know she is interested in another bloke, n this is crippling me cos i cant imagine bein with another girl yet cos all i think of is the girl who i should be with!

who else has lost sum1 they loved so much, n its wrecked em!been two weeks n im findin it harder the longer it goes cos im missin her more!

i get do fucked off

[Edited on 15-02-2004 by AndyW]
Drew
Banned

15th Feb 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that mean i can put her back as my avatar now

sorry - i may be sympathetic - but u overreacted last time
Drew
Banned

15th Feb 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come to think about it - you were saying 'get my lass off your avatar and out of your garage' - but she wasnt really ur lass was she

harsh i know - but ya shouldnt overreact
AndyW

15th Feb 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea well ive not exactly been in best moods n when i see u puttin pics off her on ere i got a bit fucked off
Corsalad87

yeah but we got back together last nite
m-dot

kno what u mean mate, hurts knowin she is with someone else
Drew
Banned

15th Feb 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyW
yea well ive not exactly been in best moods n when i see u puttin pics off her on ere i got a bit fucked off

a u2u saying - we have split up - please remove it - and it would have been done

telling me to fuck off cause i cant get noone like her (looks like u cant either) only made it worse for u
orange_juice

I lost someone I am crazy about 7 months ago... First few months were so hard and I didn't think I was gonna cope but the more you dwell on it the worse you do cope... If you love her let her do what is gonna make her happy and get on with things... or do what I done - Sleep with your best mate's ex girlfriend's Mum's sister.....
Joff

Relationships aren't supposed to be easy - if you devote a part of your life to someone then it's understandable that you'll be devastated if you split up.

Life goes on and the best you can hope for is that you remain close friends. If she's with someone else, then don't try to be her enemy - be a friend.

andybnova

15th Feb 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah know exactly how you feel mate!! split up 2 weeks ago yesterday.. but we've got a house to sort out too.. hopefully i should be able to keep it!! would really like to keep her too though. But we don't get on like we did.
Drew
Banned

15th Feb 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

joff broke my heart last nite - on valentines day of all days
AndyW

15th Feb 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wud love to be her friend but knowing she likes sum1 else, the jealousy starts to kick in.
m-dot

15th Feb 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the_legend_of_yrag

15th Feb 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i have also been in the same situation, and took me about 6 months to get over her, but you do and it takes time
Aaron02

15th Feb 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me 2
Ben
Banned

15th Feb 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id go round and c her tell her what u just said there , c what she says , if u dont do it m8 u will regret it , but if u try for 1 last time at least u will know.

i hate that feeling when this happens , that sick feelin and woteva u do u cant stop thinking about it

i wud defianalty go c her m8 and say wot u sed
AndyW

15th Feb 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been to see her done all that mate, think im just pissin her off now...cos i keep tryin to drag it out.

ive lost like half a stone in two weeks cos i just dnt feel like eatin
Heather

15th Feb 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i split up with my gf on the 1st of this month, n it still makes me feel sick, i still love her more than anything else in the world and if she ever needed anything n i cud give it to her i wud!

but now i know she is interested in another bloke, n this is crippling me cos i cant imagine bein with another girl yet cos all i think of is the girl who i should be with!

who else has lost sum1 they loved so much, n its wrecked em!been two weeks n im findin it harder the longer it goes cos im missin her more!

i get do fucked off

I split with my bf on wednesday i was only with him for 2 months but i fell for him big time I was signed off work ill on wednesday for two weeks i thought even if we had split as a mate he would come and see me and see how i was but i havnt even had a phone call !

He said to me it was getting to seriouse to fast which i dont understand surely if that was happening we should slow it down and take things slower but he didnt want to !

Now with being ill feeling depressed i havnt been out all week i cant stop thinking about him i cant eat or anything i feel sick all the time and can never imagen my self with anyone else ever ever again
AndyW

15th Feb 04 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Heather
quote:

i get do fucked off

I split with my bf on wednesday i was only with him for 2 months but i fell for him big time I was signed off work ill on wednesday for two weeks i thought even if we had split as a mate he would come and see me and see how i was but i havnt even had a phone call !

He said to me it was getting to seriouse to fast which i dont understand surely if that was happening we should slow it down and take things slower but he didnt want to !

Now with being ill feeling depressed i havnt been out all week i cant stop thinking about him i cant eat or anything i feel sick all the time and can never imagen my self with anyone else ever ever again

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
trhe same as that last paragraph except i been on the piss loads but cant bring myself to talk to other girls cos she has destroyed my confidence...i dunno why she dnt wanna be with me...which tbh makes me feel pretty useless n ugly
Nath

15th Feb 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
id go round and c her tell her what u just said there , c what she says , if u dont do it m8 u will regret it , but if u try for 1 last time at least u will know.

i hate that feeling when this happens , that sick feelin and woteva u do u cant stop thinking about it
i wud defianalty go c her m8 and say wot u sed

that feeling sucks. Its hard not to think about them, however much you try they are always in your head.
Heather

15th Feb 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AndyW how long were you with her for ?
AndyW

15th Feb 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9 months not long i know but was very serious!
Heather

15th Feb 04 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was onlt with mine 2 months but i feel the same
Darren M

15th Feb 04 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey why is everyone breaking up recently
AndyW

15th Feb 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the o-zone?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » broken heart 22 database queries in 0.0123260 seconds