corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Im so annoyed right now

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Im so annoyed right now
Colin

User status: Offline
   21st Feb 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phoned about a car last night, told the guy yes i'll have it, i will come with the money tomorrow morning. Got up this morning at 8.30 went to bank got money withdrawn, drove the 20 miles to the guys house only to be told by the guys father that hes in his bed and the car got sold last night - After I phoned him. Some guy had drove up from blackpool to glasgow - camped out his house untill he came home from the pub and bought it off him their and then and taken it away Cunt didnt even bother to phone me

Old man said he offered the full amount - told him I woulda gave him more than full amount aswell - Pricks

Im now in a bad mood with £1800 in my back pocket Oh dear

[Edited on 21-02-2004 by Colin J]
J da Silva

21st Feb 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car col?
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VW Corrado

£1800 was a steal IMO

[Edited on 21-02-2004 by Colin J]
StuartVRS

21st Feb 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh man that sucks mate
BabyBlade

21st Feb 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but 1800 smackers for an mr2 turbo??

Thought you might have fooked out abit more than that

Edited to say thought you already had the corrado

[Edited on 21-02-2004 by Sethion33]
J da Silva

21st Feb 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no loss then mate
Colin

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33

What you on about???

I'll have more than that for a Turbo, that was for my 1st car

I need alcohol
Colin

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
no loss then mate

BabyBlade

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:

What you on about???

I'll have more than that for a Turbo, that was for my 1st car

I need alcohol

Don't we all
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Edited to say thought you already had the corrado

[Edited on 21-02-2004 by Sethion33]

Ah, well last night I thought I did, guy agreed to sell me it, then I go to give him money and its gone
MarkM

21st Feb 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah what car required a camping stay outside house!!
GT4Brody

21st Feb 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That happened to me once, well not quite as bad, i was supposed to be buying a fiesta rs turbs off some bird, it was mint and low milage, i rang her first thing when i saw it in the trader(9oclock thurs mornin) and arranged to view it straight after college, rang her when i was on the way that evening and the bitch had just sold it is very frustrating, fair enough they wanna sell the car, but if you have promised it to someone, then you should let them have first dibs
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
Yeah what car required a camping stay outside house!!

Im so annoyed

Im going to Blackpool to rob it back
BabyBlade

21st Feb 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GT4Brody
That happened to me once, well not quite as bad, i was supposed to be buying a fiesta rs turbs off some bird, it was mint and low milage, i rang her first thing when i saw it in the trader(9oclock thurs mornin) and arranged to view it straight after college, rang her when i was on the way that evening and the bitch had just sold it is very frustrating, fair enough they wanna sell the car, but if you have promised it to someone, then you should let them have first dibs

Agreed
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Exactly

If only he had phoned me to saw some punk was waving cash infront of his nose, I would have payed more for it
big eck

21st Feb 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats shit colin, so what you gonna look for now??
J da Silva

21st Feb 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i sold my silver corsa after christmas i made a list of everyones details who was interested and when it was sold i phoned them all up to let them know it was sold, just incase any of the lads/lasses were saving their ££££ to plan to buy it off me
MarkM

21st Feb 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Agreed

You will be suprised when selling a car though how many people say they will come to look for it and dont...its all about first come first served with the money...harsh view but thats the way it is...if u are guaranteed to get the dough there and then you will take the cash every time and forget about sentiment. Although I do think he could of rang you to say it was sold...
GT4Brody

21st Feb 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:

Exactly

If only he had phoned me to saw some punk was waving cash infront of his nose, I would have payed more for it

Thats it mate, wot a messer. Maybe you should seek revenge
GT4Brody

21st Feb 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed

You will be suprised when selling a car though how many people say they will come to look for it and dont...its all about first come first served with the money...harsh view but thats the way it is...if u are guaranteed to get the dough there and then you will take the cash every time and forget about sentiment. Although I do think he could of rang you to say it was sold...

Maybe thats ur opinion but personally i dont agree, i have just sold my r5 turbs and lots of other cars in the past and when people ring me i take there name and number and whoever calls first can come and look/buy it, and whoever is next if first person not interested well get call from me(also if i sell they get call) its just called being scrupalous.
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed

I had told him over the phone I was having it tho

Just needed to wait until morning so I could go get cash as I dont keep a spare £2k lying around the house

Ah well, there will be more cars to buy
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Thats shit colin, so what you gonna look for now??

Fuck knows - back to the drawing board
Drew
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope ya aint gunna slip back into the cally turbo hole
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
hope ya aint gunna slip back into the cally turbo hole

Nah I have seen the light

Keep looking for something, Im in no hurry - If anyone knows of a Mint Corrado for sale tell me, I really fancy getting 1 now
Colin

21st Feb 04 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmmmm Supercharger

1991 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 1.8 G60 3DR
COUPE, 1991, 88100 miles, metallic Blue, MoT 10/04, remote total closure alarm, kenwood mini disc, CD interchanger.. £2,800.

I feel im going to regret phoning this number

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Im so annoyed right now 22 database queries in 0.0116401 seconds