corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Absolutely sickening story

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Absolutely sickening story
mitchellc99
Banned

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

makes me bloody angry

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/londonnews/articles/10329634?source=Evening%20Standard

Icy

21st Apr 04 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bar stewards
vibrio
Banned

21st Apr 04 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they take it up the ass from sheep
NeilRocks

21st Apr 04 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuking wankers. Hope they have napalm poured over them and there skin melts off while people piss on them for a laugh

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by NeilRocks]
Matt H

21st Apr 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

twat

how sick is this?

"Yes," he replies, unequivocally. "When a bomb attack happens here, I won't be against it, even if it kills my own children. Islam is clear: Muslims living in lands that are occupied have the right to attack their invaders.

Half Pint

21st Apr 04 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must remember not to go to Luton !!!
Jamie

21st Apr 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its bullsh*t. How they can even think this is unreal, let alone have religious beliefs towards it.
Tom

21st Apr 04 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is sum misguided bad sh1t, hopefully the bomb will go off in luton and they can all be matyrs of their stupid ass religion.
Ojc

21st Apr 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really don't want to read this do I

If this was me slagging off the Muslim community I would be locked up, where as these pricks say what they want and nothing happens.

This is going to lead to major civil unrest unless the goverment do something FAST.

I mean everyone you speak to says the same as me so why are'nt the goverment listening? KICK THESE FCUKERS OUT! NOW!
Red_SXi

21st Apr 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope a bomb goes off in luton too, i live in Dunstable and there are loads of curry heads with the same opinion as him
Stuckey

21st Apr 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont do anything cos its "politicly incorrect" utter bollocks who will give a shit about politics when a bomb goes off in london
Stuckey

21st Apr 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
I hope a bomb goes off in luton too, i live in Dunstable and there are loads of curry heads with the same opinion as him

@ curry heads
NeilRocks

21st Apr 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mystic Neil looks into his crystal bollock and .... he can see a big clusterfuck situation soon.

Imagine a terrorist attack on england and the jibba jabbas dancing in the streets celebrating. Race war anyone?
Ojc

21st Apr 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Race War indeed, this goverment is'nt doing enough to keep these dick heads quiet.

I cannot see a problem, we round them up stick them in cages for the rest of there lives.

I mean who is going to care? Every single decent person in this country will support the goverment and those that don't should also be locked up.
leeshez

21st Apr 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F*** S*** W***
Ojc

21st Apr 04 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh I need some air, I'm getting hot and bothered and annoyed.

THIS IS MY FCUKING COUNTRY, I LOVE IT ATTACK IT AND REAP THE WIRLWIND YOU FCUKING CUNTS
NeilRocks

21st Apr 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok calm down. Your gonna blow your wod in a minute.

Think of rabbits in a field, nice flowers and the sound of rain.

Calm

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by NeilRocks]
Ojc

21st Apr 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they attack this country, we should start getting terrorist groups from within this country and attack theres.

Blow up some mosques in there home countrys, give them a taste of there own medicine see how they like it.
Mad Moe

21st Apr 04 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Ojc I couldn't agree with you more mate really boils my piss how these bloody foriegners are allowed in the country to do nothing in the first place, other than bleed our country dry, and then we do absolutely nothing when they start threatening to blow shit up really think as a country we need to get a fucking grip

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by Mad Moe]
Ojc

21st Apr 04 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not just the normal working class white person that thinks like this, its EVERY honest decent working person, black, white, asian.

JUST KICK THEM OUT, or move them to Scotland
Colin

21st Apr 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Its not just the normal working class white person that thinks like this, its EVERY honest decent working person, black, white, asian.

JUST KICK THEM OUT, or move them to France

Dont think for a second we want them Send them to france, it already smells there anyway

Im right behind yous tho, if the UK gets attacked, I'll do my part in getting rid. If they think they can come into our country and fuck with us - there wrong
the_legend_of_yrag

21st Apr 04 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the fuck, have people living in this country who regard Osama bin Laden as there Hero!!!! It's fucking stupid, if he aint gunna come out n bomb us these people will, yet the government still let the feckers live here. The whole forgeign comunnity of luton should be wiped out
corsa_u_can

21st Apr 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"He no longer works, even though he is able-bodied, he admits, preferring instead to claim housing benefit and jobseeker's allowance." One of them even claims benefits how much does that take the piss! Then he wants to bomb us how stupid are the government. They also got loads of benefits so they could go to uni how unfare is that! Things are only get worse over the next few years. If there is a terrorist attack on the UK which i hope there isnt as people have said some serious racial divides will happen like in america.
Tom

21st Apr 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with all points posted there, if these faggends start blowing sh1t up here, civil war should explode and we should legally be allowed to shoot these fcukers

I mean how the fcuk can they get away with that, especially the knob who is on benefits, fucking laffin @ the system ffs our government are a waste of space we should overturn them and kick these fcuk heads right out and give them sum bullet wounds to remind them how shit dumb there religion is
eightball

21st Apr 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whoah! hold the boat! y'all are perfectly right to be angry about FANATIC groups theatening violence, but to use such racist, inflammatory language, and to generalise so widely is extremely dangerous and ignorant. yes, this is your country; in the exact same way that it belongs, democratically, to every one of it's citizens, regardless of their ethnicity. let's be clear here - britain, as a nation have been historically responsible for raping countless other nations, for no reason other than it could, and in the name of expanding the 'empire'. rather than admit their mistakes (for example, being instrumental in a, so-far, illegal war, despite fairly unanimous opposition from it's citizens), the government are happy to sit back and let the proletariat blame anybody who'll take the heat off them.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Absolutely sickening story 22 database queries in 0.0162339 seconds