corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you racist

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are you racist
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
26th Jun 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don;t consider myself to be overtly racist however there is a house up for sale 2 doors up and two car load of asians got out. I found myself saying not more pakis. now am I racists or am I just worried that the sterotypical image we have of Asians puts me off. for example if two car load of fat scummy fuck wits pulled up I would not want them to move in. am I racist or just like most other people that see people and think about the sterotypical type of person they are.
Marc

26th Jun 04 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kolin says he hates scottish people called Ross, oh and the welsh.
duncan39

26th Jun 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob just sterotypical
vibrio
Banned

Also if you went to view a house and you sawa bald man sitting in a porch cuddling a german shepard dog and drinking a can of beer would you think this to be a weird phenomon?
Marc

depends if theyre gonna force feed you lentals or not i suppose.
Marc

26th Jun 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
Also if you went to view a house and you sawa bald man sitting in a porch cuddling a german shepard dog and drinking a can of beer would you think this to be a weird phenomon?

Would this be you
vibrio
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

Would this be you

might be
Ally

quote:

nothing wrong with the welsh thank you please.
duncan39

26th Jun 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe
vibrio
Banned

26th Jun 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
quote:

everything wrong with the welsh thank you please.

I know. leak eating sheep shagging faggots
Ally

26th Jun 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate u ross.
MatthewR

26th Jun 04 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a racist u fucking sweaty cunt
MikeE

26th Jun 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Im not a racist u fucking sweaty cunt

PMSL
mitchellc99
Banned

26th Jun 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes very much so.

im a fully paid up member of bnp
and vote for them in every election.

and i dont care wot anyone thinks - these are MY views.
Jason Iles

26th Jun 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I have friends that are black, my cousins are black and a friend who's indian and they are diamond would do anything for me or any of my mates as we all would.

However I do hate people with chips on there shoulder, like the 2 black guys that called my slim shady.
J da Silva

26th Jun 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just dislike pakistani and kosovan people, because of their violent nature(due to being inbred, and thats not a joke, its the truth)
they will cause trouble for something to do

i like indians,afro carribeans,chinese,japanese, all the other dudes
Joff

26th Jun 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like people that live in tower blocks - just because of their views
dinosaur

26th Jun 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of hatred and anger directed at Asian (caucasian asians not orientals) stems from that many stories of extreme violence, disrespect for women and human life from countries like Afganistan and Iraq. This gets filtered down through the media in various forms and then is associated with Indian and Pakistani residents in this counrty as they at least to UK residents look similar to an Iraqi or what have you.

Then again you got people in the former Yugoslavia also chopping babies up and stuff, and similarly the anger and racism in many UK residents is directed towards these primitive bloodthirsty people.

Havind said that, I was in Bradford the other day and I went to an area populated by an Asian community and it was a disgrace, rubbish everywhere, loudspeaker blasting out of a mosque, scrapped toyota corollas dumped in sidestreets, smashed up shops and gangs of asian lads in black bomber jackets hanging out in gangs. It doesn't matter if these people are white, black or whatever that sort of enviroment is a disgrace.

dinosaur

26th Jun 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My point is, saying it was Asian people doing that, involves somehow being racist, but if it was an area of England populated by white people, its also a disgrace but its not racist to complain about it.

On the other side of the coin,when a colleague of mine moved into a nice residential area 5 bedroom house, X5 on the drive sorta place, he's Bengali and he gets ignorance from the neighbours. Now he ain't making a mess dumping A car in an alley but he gets no respect from his neighbours. HE's a nice guy, so I conclude they are just racist bastards.

[Edited on 26-06-2004 by dinosaur]
leeshez

26th Jun 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i hate everone
Ben
Banned

26th Jun 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint racist NO but i am a REALIST , colour dont bother me but attitudes do .and generally its muslims that are the ones with attitudes and some scum white of rough estates , i know that this is in general and a bit syeriotypical but from been around them for years this is what i think.

4 of us were out in town last night , and a white civic drove past to which "white people are trash" was said , mate stuck his finger up at them to which they stopped and all got out of car bit further down , so we started walking up to them and when we got near to there car they jumped back in and stormed off. these were also pakis. and they wonder why bnp got in 4 out of 5 places this year
Bling Bling Pimp

26th Jun 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 27-06-2004 by Ian]
Drysdale

26th Jun 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you define a racist though? Is it someone who prefers one race before another or someone who has prejudiced views or both?

To start with, I live on a street which is VERY multicultural. My neighbours to the left are from Syria, my neighbours to the right are from Hong Kong. Opposite me is a rented house which is currently occupied by Pakistani nationals. To left of that house are romanians, and to the right are africans.

I have quite a few black and asian mates. I voted for the British National Party this year.

I do feel very uncomfortable, especially when by myself if I was to walk past a group of black people. Many people round here who are black seem to want to fit an image which really takes away any high opinion of them I may have had. This image is: 'peak'/'NY'/two-tone caps, hooded/leather jackets, jogging bottoms and white trainers, listening to hip-hop/garage and swearing a lot.

I've only heard bad things and a few years ago on separate occasions 2 of my mates were jumped by 2 groups of black people in this exact image. For that reason alone I would purposely walk on the 'other side' if I saw a group like this.

I am not a racist, I am an 'imagist'. If I saw a black guy with a check-shirt, specs, chinos and tan leather shoes I would not act in the same way.

The thing is, asians and blacks, from the impressions and views I've heard seem to think the whole world, and especially caucasions are against them. In my honest opinion, black and asian people are much more racist to caucasion people than vice-versa. White is seen as 'majority' mainly because of 'white america' and the traditions of british heritage.

As for asian people, I am prejudiced towards them in the same way as black people in the above image. However, and I'm probably going to get slated towards this, asian/pakistani youths seem to have a MUCH more natural violence nature about them...I feel very intimidated when approached by asian/pakistani/indian guys only because I've never seen them in any other light apart from mugging/violence/starting fights simply because they've had one slight glance from a white guy, they think they're going to be mugged or something! This is the honest truth in my opinion.

I also have a slight prejudiced view of Balkan people (croats, serbs etc) only because I have genuinely only seen people of this type who are illegal immigrants.

I do not have a problem with oriental people.

I am only basing my views on experience, and like I said I have lots of black/asian mates.

[Edited on 26-06-2004 by Drysdale]
Drysdale

26th Jun 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i aint racist NO but i am a REALIST , colour dont bother me but attitudes do .and generally its muslims that are the ones with attitudes and some scum white of rough estates , i know that this is in general and a bit syeriotypical but from been around them for years this is what i think.

4 of us were out in town last night , and a white civic drove past to which "white people are trash" was said , mate stuck his finger up at them to which they stopped and all got out of car bit further down , so we started walking up to them and when we got near to there car they jumped back in and stormed off. these were also pakis. and they wonder why bnp got in 4 out of 5 places this year

Agree with you 100% on this mate.
dinosaur

26th Jun 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caucasian means physical a type of features.....threfore caucasians can be white, latino or asian (indian, iranian etc). So a pakistani is caucasian as much as some dude from glasgow is.

Of course Japanese people are Asians but not caucasian Asians etc etc.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you racist 22 database queries in 0.0153799 seconds