corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whos sick of seeing immigrants entering our country and wish they would go back

Poll: whos sick of seeing immigrants entering our country and wish they would go back
  yes i wish they would f*ck off
  no i dont mind them coming in and overpopulating our country with forieners

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whos sick of seeing immigrants entering our country and wish they would go back
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Jun 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a quick poll , dont have to leave ur name just vote .

just trying to proove a point

every 1 please vote

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
Joff

29th Jun 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid question. Needs to be more precise.
purple_corsa_gls

29th Jun 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slightly racist.

Ahmed, 22, Eurotunnel (british side)

Shelly
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joff, can I have your babies?
CorsAsh

29th Jun 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't see this post lasting long once Adam sees it
Ben
Banned

29th Jun 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff

tell me what it should be and ill change it
CorsAsh

29th Jun 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Originally posted by Joff

tell me what it should be and ill change it

Immigrants: Yes or No?
Rob R

I read in the paper on sunday that the government have over 15,000 houses waiting for asylum seekers for when they come over...now why are homeless people who are British made to stay on the streets and people who have fuck all to do with this country and have never contrubuted anything to it and are unlikely to ever contribute anything to it greeted with open arms and given this that and the other for free...makes me sick

[Edited on 29-06-2004 by motorspeed]
Matt H

i dont mind people of differant origins its the free loaders that do my nut in

why do they get benefits that normal uk residents arent entitled too?

its the government licking arse that sending this country down the shit pan
Matt H

29th Jun 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a story about a kid who was refuser entry to a primary school he applied for cos he was a uk resident instaed they gave the position to an immigrant
vibrio
Banned

29th Jun 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
just a quick poll , dont have to leave ur name just vote .

just trying to proove a point

I'm sick of ignorant fucks like you. maybe when you've stopped sucking on your maws tit and lived in teh real world for a bit you'll understand. up until you can form an opinon based on fact I suggest you STFU and stop making an ass of yourself
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont agree with people moving into this country to get away from their own, but expecting to still live by their own country's laws.

like these people who came in from iraq but then turned against us, when they are living here...
Ben
Banned

29th Jun 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is what i am talking about ,but they say they come for a better life , then dont repay us by working and respecting OUR country
vibrio
Banned

29th Jun 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by matt h
there was a story about a kid who was refuser entry to a primary school he applied for cos he was a uk resident instaed they gave the position to an immigrant

see if you move to say the US. you'd be an immigrant. maybe you shoudl read and understand what words mean before you type them fool
Shane

29th Jun 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont care bout the ppl that come over here and work(legally) but its the complete wankers that come over here spung of the system, then invite there whole family over, does my fucking nut, wish they would just piss off back to there own country the free loading wankers
we are already a minority in our own fucking country
purple_corsa_gls

29th Jun 04 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I saw that in the paper today. the reason was 'his first language is english, and he has a back garden'.

(does it make me posh if i have a back garden?)
Ben
Banned

29th Jun 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes , i feel we should doet our own out 1st , give OUR tramps homes , help the drug users , try and reform criminals , spend more money on the nhs ect , give more money to the oaps who have worked hard all their life ect

this place is a joke
vibrio
Banned

29th Jun 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I dont agree with people moving into this country to get away from their own, but expecting to still live by their own country's laws.

like these people who came in from iraq but then turned against us, when they are living here...

why shoudl you not move to another country Shell. nothing wrong with it. you don;t get let in unless you meet criteria
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we as a country should all treat each other equally...

Like for example. At where I work they design courses especially for asian heritage women etc... but thats kind of singling them out from white women... like asian women cant interact with white women.
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 23:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

why shoudl you not move to another country Shell. nothing wrong with it. you don;t get let in unless you meet criteria

I didnt say I was against Asylum Seakers as a whole. Just ones who come into this country for a better life and they are well treated. Then the first sign of war in the country they escaped, they are working for Al Qayeeda (can't spell)

[Edited on 29-06-2004 by Shelly]
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a bit like taking a mate in whos left his woman, letting him stay, feeding him etc and then he runs off with your wife/gf
Matt H

29th Jun 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

see if you move to say the US. you'd be an immigrant. maybe you shoudl read and understand what words mean before you type them fool

i know what an immigrant is ross. all im saying is why was an english person refused because he was english?
Shane

29th Jun 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
yes , i feel we should doet our own out 1st , give OUR tramps homes , help the drug users , try and reform criminals , spend more money on the nhs ect , give more money to the oaps who have worked hard all their life ect

this place is a joke

ecactly my thoights aswel, y dont we sort our own fucking problems out 1st,

in atleast once every day there are story of asylem seekers in the bloody paper, its a crock of shit, i think the government should adopt the view of austraila, no asylem seekers aloud and u have to have a sertain amount in the bank to come over here and live so u dont spung of the taxpayer
Joff

29th Jun 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Joff, can I have your babies?

Of course Shelby - which would you like? I've got a 4-month boy and a 22-month girl here at the moment.
If you can wait till the weekend I should have some asian twins coming in - low mileage, 1 previous owner.
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No brand new ones please... book me in for a test drive.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whos sick of seeing immigrants entering our country and wish they would go back 22 database queries in 0.0147240 seconds