corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Just been Suspended

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just been Suspended
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was suspended from work today cos I took some gear off my job to do a job, basically all the stuff was returned but I was reported by a member of the public my own daft fault but trying to do a job for the mrs auntie and now I am deep in the sh!t at work, its the first and only time I have been in any kind of trouble at work so I am hoping they are leniant with me but I will probably get the sack on Wednesday which means I might have to take a quick sale on the car and drop maybe £500 to £3300 I need the cash, may have to start a business on me own realy dont know what to make of it all I am just gutted, dont know what to think dont know what to do whwere to go or what I am going to be skint for a while so if any of u know anyone that wants a patio driveway or anything like that give me a shout, phone will not be in use cos I dont want to be cotacted by phone, once I recieve my letter to go in I wil be back in for an interview and no doubt a sacking, many thanks Paul...
paddy.corsa

5th Jul 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul you never have any luck at all mate,
my guess is that seeing that it is your first time you've had a bollocking thats all it will be. I dont reckon they'll take it any further!!!!!
My mam still needs all the front sorting out
J4CKO

5th Jul 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends who do u work for ??
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate I dont know whats going on in my life at the moment I just keep on having bad luck if I do get sacked I am basically going to use the moey from my car to pay the small bit of debt I am in and use the rest to finance some decent tools and a transit tipper, my work is 100% I have 7 years time served experience, like I say its the first time I have ever done anything like this and it just p!sses me off when I know there are people in that place that take more gear home than they actually use on site I am just devestated I am stuck at home I dont know what to do I just feel like getting drunk
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stockton Borough Council
J4CKO

5th Jul 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Karnage Corsa
Stockton Borough Council

nah sorry to say mate but cos its the coucil ure P45 might be in the post very soon !!!
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets just say I am fearing the worst and planning my future I have a couple of jobs lined up thjat will give me a few quid but I owe that out, I owe paddy a few quid and he goes away soon so I will have to give that to him, I just hope I can get another job lined up to compliment my own jobs that I get, basically if its only 20 hours a week it would sort me out
corsa_crew

5th Jul 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate cin asthou its ur first time i think u could get off - also the fact that other ppl r doing it - u cud always c if there was any1 one else caught ad c if they got off wid it. if they did push this point ad ur good working time there.

hope it works out 4 ya thou mate
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The most I know is that the last lad that was caught pinching he was sacked. Thje story is that I took some edging kerbs to do a job anyway I returned them but someone saw someone and reported them and rather than wait and worry about if they had anything on me I owned up said it was me thinking it would score me some browney points cos I get on quite well with one of my supervisors, he said he would do his best for me so we left to go to our job, 5 minutes later we get a phone cvall saying come back into the yard it needs sorting out, so we goback in and they make me wait from 8 20am to 10 00am the b@stards obviously I am bricking it, then the big big boss man comes in hands me and my mate a letter saying we are both suspended even though my mate knew nothing about it at all, and the boss is saying it needs looking into obviously my mate has a case cos he knew nothing and he will go back to work eventually but obviously I am knackered cos I owned upto it
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well my mrs is on her way home from work and she is taking me out to the local pub and I am going to take my mind off hings and get bladdered
paddy.corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you know i work for the M.O.D and i was caught doing some CAD drawings during the companies time for my bro's extension. I reckon you if i got off with that then you should get off also mate since its your first time. Be positive Paul. Just to let you know mate i go away in 10 days time.
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate I will deffo have some cash for you before then mate even if its £200 I hope I get off and if I dont I will be straight back at them I am owed something like £600 - £700 in Bonus and I will also be putting a claim in for my jaw its still not right after at least 7 weeks, I cant fully open it and it clicks when I do, also in time I will put in a claim for white finger I will sicken the b@stards if they get rid of me
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been to the union and I am expecting a phone call for my meeting with the union official tomorrow
Karnage Corsa

5th Jul 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now I am going to the pub
RyeSt

5th Jul 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear your bad luck m8. sure it will sort out. keep smiling
Hollie

6th Jul 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought i had bad luck, really hope everything works out, will be thinking of u!
Karnage Corsa

6th Jul 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks just had a phone call from the union and they said that they want me and my mate in at 2 00pm tomorrow to go over our case, work wanted us in at 8 00am and 8 30am on Thursday morning but the union has told them its too soon and to go and stick it where the sun dont shine, this bloke seems to really hate my managers more than I do
danny boyo

6th Jul 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear paul
Karnage Corsa

8th Jul 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went in front of management today, basically it now goes before a panel next week apparantly they have to give me 7 days so thats another week of worrying I have now got to do cant believe it
M2RTY

8th Jul 04 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need my dad 2 say anything give me a shout mate
Karnage Corsa

8th Jul 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose I could always do with a good word mate it cant do me any harm if he would be kind and generous enough to go to the trouble of doing it mate tel him thanks if he could
Karnage Corsa

12th Jul 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My luck doesnt get any better I am off for an interview with the police tonight WONDEFU@KINGFULL
langey

12th Jul 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why you off to the police tonight?

for the steeling?
Karnage Corsa

12th Jul 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes im a Criminal
langey

12th Jul 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well steeling is wrong. and now you must face the conciquences of ur actions.

i aint glowting mate. just sayin.

but dont worry about the job if u do get sacked you can always get on somwere else, life still goes on. move on to bigger and better things

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Just been Suspended 23 database queries in 0.0164850 seconds