corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is this Wrong?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this Wrong?
Matty L

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 18 and my sister is 16.

She and I use an instant messenger program called "msn" which most of you may know about.

Over the last few weeks some bad things have been happening.Mainly to do with me and my sister.Anyway long strory cut short, i planted an invisable key logger on the computer she uses to "chat" with her friends.I know its wrong.She went out last night and i looked at the log file and it told me where she was going....out with a lad she loves....she was going out to meet him at the school.Anyway, just checked it again and she must of been back on it when she came home.Turns out he...in my sisters words "put it in me".....he never used protection and in her words again "cum in me" "why didnt you pull out" All this happened at the school (outside)......Is it wrong that i'm finding out all this stuff? I mean, shes a dumb cow......i see it as just looking afder her....she never needs to know i know whats shes upto...so no harm done.
I know, its not right me logging her conversations.....but....she never tells me anything.......Shes worried now shes pregnant......she dont know that i know.

Wot should i do?
_Allan_

23rd Sep 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give me her number lol
Fad

23rd Sep 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm similar thing happend to my mate when he read his sisters diary..he ended up putting his bestmate in hospital for fucking his sister

erm dificult one that mate...i'd saylet her learn from her own mistakes and dont say owt as it'll ruin your relationship, just be there for her if she ends up comming to you

[Edited on 23-09-2004 by fadscorsa]
Bart

23rd Sep 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy days, send her this way!

seriously, well.. i wouldnt ever tell her what you've did, it aint right, and it aint something you can ask to her face either.

thats a tough 1
S1MON

23rd Sep 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fadscorsa
erm dificult one that mate...i'd saylet her learn from her own mistakes and dont say owt as it'll ruin your relationship, just be there for her if she ends up comming to you

[Edited on 23-09-2004 by fadscorsa]

yer thats the best advice me thinks
westsidecorsa

23rd Sep 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i checked my birds emails as i though she was cheating, she is now my ex bird
Fad

23rd Sep 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the problem now all the young un's are gettin nailed and u never know what your going to get....

oh well
Makarus

23rd Sep 04 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even though your intentions were good what you did was essentially wrong. How would you feel if someone started doing stuff like this to you??

The way i look at things is leave people to make their own mistakes. If they ask for advice then give it but dont start spying on people, listening in on their conversations and getting chat loggers etc because its just plain wrong.

I would definatly advise against letting her know what you know because if you think she tells you nothing now imagine after you tell her that.

Shit like this happens mate, you just need to put confidence in the girl, trust that she is going to deal with it herself, and deal with it in the correct way in her judgement. Things like this have a habit of making people grow up and take count when the realise what the outcome can be, like I say just hope she does the right thing and if not then be there for her.
Bart

23rd Sep 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and what ever you do, dont let her buy a corsa when shes older, if she catches wind of the thread, your up shit creek!

Spying on her AND announcing it on the net
Red_SXi

23rd Sep 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If yuo feel the need to say something, say that you heard it from someone what happened, dont say you logged her MSN
GT4Brody

23rd Sep 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like she needs a morning after pill.
Its kinda wrong spying on ur sis, but then i spose ur only lookin out for her, bit of a tough onbe really.
trouble is, imagine if she is up the duff, the grief that well cause ur family.
Bart

23rd Sep 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if she is up the duff she is up the duff, no point causing a stir.

And nows the time to stop sping, i bet its harder for you to stop it now then before because you wanna make sure she is ok, and not only that find out for sure if she is up the duff or not, if she aint likely to tell you then you will never know.

Dilema!
James@CCC

23rd Sep 04 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pop a morning after pill into her ceral. sorted
corsa_godfather

23rd Sep 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just leave her alone mate.dont invade her personal privacy.itl annoy u like fuck knowing things u shouldnt know and wantng to say sumthing but u cant
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
23rd Sep 04 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's enough information available to teenagers these days. If they still choose to have unprotected sex be it on their own heads. The only thing you might want to recommend is a morning after pill, assuming there is still time.

Logging the conversation is wrong, but to be fair its not like a diary where its only private thoughts, a conversation can be read if there are other people by the computer etc. so its not 100% confidential anyway.

Difficult situation but I'd possibly either come completely clean and insist she deals with it, or do absolutely nothing, depending on how close you are to your sister and how you think she's going to react.

She's probably panicing a bit as well by now, your intervention may be quite timely.
CorsAsh

23rd Sep 04 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give it a month, look at her for a couple of seconds and say "if I didn't know better, I'd think you were pregnant..."

If she bursts into tears then she most probably is. Also watch out for her rushing to throw up in the toilet first thing...

You can maybe mention you spied on her then...
Paul_J

23rd Sep 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I opened this I thought you were gonna say you spied on your sister in the shower or something
Jamescorsa97

23rd Sep 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in the same situation with my sister(apart from the spying bit) Shes 18 and shes goign out with a 21 year old and my ma and pa are really worried about her and i swear if i find anythings happenedto her I will be fuming but i can't do a single thing otherwise. You just have to wait mate and don't invade her privacy wait for her to come to you if she wants advice
CorsAsh

23rd Sep 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe she knows you're keepin tabs on her, so is just sayin those things to shit yoou up?
Will_Sport

24th Sep 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm, bit of a bitch that aint it. like others have said, we all get "sex education" now so she should be well aware. otherwise if she is looking preggers, a quick jap to the stomach and everything will be ok

[Edited on 24-09-2004 by Will_Sport]
Bart

24th Sep 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamescorsa97
I'm in the same situation with my sister(apart from the spying bit) Shes 18 and shes goign out with a 21 year old and my ma and pa are really worried about her and i swear if i find anythings happenedto her I will be fuming but i can't do a single thing otherwise.

err.. she's 18 and he's 21, they're adults? slightly different lol.

Im 21 and my misses is 18 (19 next week!) i have my own flat, car etc, she has her own flat car etc, we're both pretty grown up, im sure your sister is perfectly capable of looking after herself surely?
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell her.. 'next time let him do ya arse.. then you cant get pregnant..'
Bart

24th Sep 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or give him a gobble / knee trembler
RichR
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum and dad av been away so for the past two weeks my sister and her BF ( my estranged best mate from b4 they got 2gether ) have eben sharing the same room - Ive got no problem with it at all - infact i walked in afetr work the other day to find unused jonnies and lube on the side - I just started laughing -shes only 17 - hes 20 nearly but its all good for a laugh
Bart

24th Sep 04 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yes! thats what we like, up the wrong un

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is this Wrong? 22 database queries in 0.0115879 seconds