corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » two faced so called mates! LONG

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author two faced so called mates! LONG
MikeE

User status: Offline
24th Oct 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a so called mate who has took my gf's number out my phone and has decided he wants tog et to know her cos he fancys her! he has been txting her then my gf told him to stop txting her as she dont want anything todo with him so he stopped txting her this was about 2weeks ago, she told my straght away! then tonight i was round her house having a good night in together then he calls her up saying is Mikey with u? she replys yeah and he says put him on! he was with a few mates as u could here them in bank ground, he says " Mikey u want to sort this out once and for all, fight me or say sorry!" reasons being is i txt him off a old sim saying hi its bla bla this is my new number so basically pretending to be my girl and he txt back some crap like what u been up to etc, i txt back saying do u think mikey knows u been txting me as he will flip if he finds out! he said i dont think he knows bla bla. I left at this then txt him sayin "OMG mikeys found out he's really mad i dont know what he's gonna do!" he then called my gf's mobile saying have u got a new number and she said no, at this point she didnt know what i had said to him etc. so the next day i txt him saying "you clocked on to who this is yet?" he replyed yeah dont worry so i txt him saying "haha u really are a little boy aint u having to go behind my back trying to get to know my gf when u know shes happy with me u two faced cnut!" no reply. then tonight he wants me to say sorry for why i said i was going to "bang him out!" and i said i dont need to sink to your level and fight u as ive got 1thing u aint CHARLOTTE! he replys look shut the fcuk up im going to come your house now and fuck u and your house up! i said "what with your boys u pussy" he said no 1 on 1, i said if only i could belive that cos i know what your like u cant fight on your own! basically i dont know what to do cos my gf dont want me getting in troubble and knows i will lose it with him if he plays funny Fcukers! and i dont want to fight him as he's the kind of person who will get his mates on me and fcuk my house up or at least try!
I just dont want to lose my girl by getting in more shit with him as she means so much to me but this imarture prick is making me so mad i want to have a 1 on 1 but what does this solve nothing!?

rant over
Cheers Mikey
MarkW

24th Oct 04 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some m8's a baseball bat and invite the fucker over - then see how hard he is - he's obviously a sad prick i wouldn't worry just concentrate on ur girlfriend

(i cnt beleive i managed to read all that)
CraigyG

24th Oct 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ignore him. He don't sound like a MATE to me so just move on like u sed u don't want go down to his level he's just jelous of something u have which he can't have. He sounds like a little kid as well
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

24th Oct 04 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell him to G T F
Sam
Premium Member

24th Oct 04 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignorance is bliss.
Sam
Premium Member

24th Oct 04 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flameredcorsab
tell him to G T F

Yes get Vibs to phone him up and tell that to him!
LukeGSi

24th Oct 04 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pay me £50 and i'll arrange for his kneecaps to be removed from his legs. Job done
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads for reading that long pile of shite, which is poorly writtin lol. My gf is more important than a fight, he's 17 im 18 in december, just im more grown up than "his type" his also a true chav haha. its just when he makes contact with my missis i want to knock the fcuk out of him but if i do that the chances are i will lose her so cant win lol
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeGSi
Pay me £50 and i'll arrange for his kneecaps to be removed from his legs. Job done

i have thought of doing something like this but something tells me i will get caught and end up in jail

weres CraigW he will know what todo

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by MikeE]
LukeGSi

24th Oct 04 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah!

It's simple. All coincidences, you buy a roll of toilet paper from me for 50 notes then one week later he falls over and breaks both his legs. Nothing illegal about that.

ps. Don't tell Alex.S I said that he's a police man
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nah!

It's simple. All coincidences, you buy a roll of toilet paper from me for 50 notes then one week later he falls over and breaks both his legs. Nothing illegal about that.

ps. Don't tell Alex.S I said that he's a police man

we are all good people who do not tolerate violence
LukeGSi

24th Oct 04 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeE
we are all good people who do not tolerate violence

quote:
its just when he makes contact with my missis i want to knock the fcuk out of him

Icy

24th Oct 04 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dnt c why u shud say sorry
what an arse!
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Oct 04 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm assuming you're not serious, so the thread is staying.

Your friend obviously feels very silly at being found out. There's a lot of shame associated with that, which you are the root cause of. Its natural that he is more concerned about your setting him up than his being found out.

Personally I'd say you need to contact him to make a fairly lengthy statement, text may be OK as may email if you have it. Don't phone him direct or meet as his temper is obviously short.

Just basically say you forgive him for doing something dishonest and compromising the friendship but you understand why and that he only wanted her and thats OK to be curious as to what might be. Unfortunately for him you and this girl are happy and she has no plans to move on so its not happening, but this is her decision based on her happiness and its what she wants.

You only need to say nice try but not this time, thats not how things have panned out. The simpler and more honest you can be about this, the less inflamatory it is.

Don't don't don't text him and say 'unlucky I'm with her and your behaviour was a disagrace and we're all laughing at your sadness.' Tempting as it may be, I don't think he's the type to be receptive to that.

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by Ian]
LukeGSi

24th Oct 04 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I'm a law abiding citizen
Sam
Premium Member

24th Oct 04 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Your friend obviously feels very silly at being found out. There's a lot of shame associated with that, which you are the root cause of. Its natural that he is more concerned about your setting him up than his being found out.

Personally I'd say you need to contact him to make a fairly lengthy statement, text may be OK as may email if you have it. Don't phone him direct or meet as his temper is obviously short.

Just basically say you forgive him for doing something dishonest and compromising the friendship but you understand why and that he only wanted her and thats OK to be curious as to what might be. Unfortunately for him you and this girl are happy and she has no plans to move on so its not happening, but this is her decision based on her happiness and its what she wants.

You only need to say nice try but not this time, thats not how things have panned out. The simpler and more honest you can be about this, the less inflamatory it is.

Don't don't don't text him and say 'unlucky I'm with her and your behaviour was a disagrace and we're all laughing at your sadness.' Tempting as it may be, I don't think he's the type to be receptive to that.

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by Ian]

I feel it would be easier to just tell him to GTF!
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian cheers mate, i don't wants this thread getting trashed as i don't plan too go knock him out etc as i know it may lead to me getting done for ABH. Just it makes me mad when people try come between me and my girlfriend. but att he end of the day i know its all about jealousy with this lad! i find it funny but at the sametime it gets to me
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Nismo

24th Oct 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly what happened to me , mate has been texting my misus for the last 2 weeks saying oh i want you blah blah blah even when im there
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
exactly what happened to me , mate has been texting my misus for the last 2 weeks saying oh i want you blah blah blah even when im there

makes u so mad dont it Nath! why cant peolpe just get there own life and find there own gf i mean for fcuk sake dont matter how fit a girl is theres always another 1out there. now she thinks its all her fault that he called us up lastnight!!
goldfish
Banned

24th Oct 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
Originally posted by flameredcorsab
tell him to G T F

Yes get Vibs to phone him up and tell that to him!

GTF vid here
MikeE

24th Oct 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl at Vibs Qualitty
goldfish
Banned

24th Oct 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
pmsl at Vibs Qualitty

there is a "your a homo" vid which I was going to post in reply to your post but alas I could not find it
Nath

24th Oct 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i have thought of doing something like this but something tells me i will get caught and end up in jail

weres CraigW he will know what todo

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by MikeE]

Thats what i was gonna say
Craig W

24th Oct 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig W hitman services - Call for a free quote on 07957....

Nah but seriously, it's a hard situation to be in. People say violence solves nothing, but sometimes a short sharp shock is all that's needed.

He's only 17 so i doubt you'd be able to sort it out over a pint, that'd be too easy and he wouldn't look hard in front of his mates. Plus, you'd probably want to ram the pint glass down his throat.

I'd go about things different, but if i were you, for the sake of your girlfriend and you both staying together - forget the little prick and be happy that you've got the girl. Calls/txts can be ignored, but numbers can always be changed.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » two faced so called mates! LONG 22 database queries in 0.0157640 seconds