corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pulled by unmarked car - Luke you will know this guy

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pulled by unmarked car - Luke you will know this guy
SetH

User status: Online
5th Nov 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had an amusing encounter with an unmarked vectra last night. luke i think this might be the same vectra that tried to intimidate and race you off the lights.

I was driving through a business park at 9pm last night, no traffic whatsover nice big dual carriage way type roads and roundabouts. Basically this layout is like a race track, always bikers caning it around day and night. So suffice to say i was giving it some and went flying around a roundabout, not sure of speed it was probably 45/50 at most, anymore and i would have been off the road. suffice to say im sure its national speed limit on this stretch.

Anyway, as im flying around this roundabout i see a black vectra waiting to join the roundabout. Get a dodgy look from the driver, didnt think much of it. after the roundabout you are on a short piece of dual carriage way. suddenly i see this vectra right on my back bumper, so floor it down the carriage way, fly around another roundabout. I can see the vectra in the distance body rolling its arse off trying to follow me. Drive into a 30 so slow down and pull into sainsburys. The vectra follows, again dont think anything of it.

Get out of the car and the vectra comes flying next to my car like he thinks hes starsky and hutch or something. I see a bloke getting out of the drivers door and think its a pissed of driver about to chin me because he got canned in his shitty vectra. The words "do you fuckign want some" are on the tip of my tounge and i see its a copper in uniform

First thing he does (the cocky prick) is look at amanda and says "did that impress you darling". shes like "wtf?", hes like "does his driving impress you?". by this time im giving him a "if you were a civilian you would have just been floored look". He then looks at me and goes "I saw you on that roundabout, driving like an idiot, you could have caused an accident etc etc". Tells me im lucky im not getting fined and hes letting me off with a warning. No i admit that I was driving quickly, but i dont think at any point i was over the speed limit, nor was i anywhere to the limit of the car and he was the only car around, so i didnt see it as being dangerous.

So im starting to think this dirty harry wannabe hasnt got a leg to stand on, but i just stand there taking his bollocking because i dont want to chance it. He says shit like "just because youve got a flash car etc etc", Im close to saying "your just pissed because ur taxi couldnt keep up", but grin and bear it and he gets in his car and drives off.

Looking back on it he was by himself, he was joining a roundabout and was not sitting there with a speedgun etc etc, i really dont think he would have had a case in court if i had challenged him. Just think hes a prick because he was doing his best to belittle me in front of amanda.

Luke, im guessing this is the same unmarked car that goes around trying to intimidate modified cars into races.
Kathryn W

User status: Offline
5th Nov 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And they wonder how accidents happen... they really do intimidate drivers by driving up peoples arses ure bound to speed up!!

Stupid fuckers!!
sassyminx

5th Nov 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should have belted him and directed him to vvoc to get some lowering springs
3CorsaMeal

5th Nov 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just because u have a flash car u think u can make long posts on CS

its not even a copy + paste either

SetH

5th Nov 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROFL @ 3CorsaMeal

Sarah, he`d need more then lowering springs was a standard vectra on steelies.
Ojc

5th Nov 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was forced into having to race a undercover Police Vectra, I was in the GT and he was sitting on my arse in this 40 limit and I was staying within speedlimit, he, it then went to a 60 limit and I floored it to 60 and left him (I loved the GT's torque ) he was obviously annoyed by this pulled me over and gave me a rollocking, but I never broke the speed limit so he could'nt do anything

TWATS ALL OF THEM, PUT THE ARMY IN CHARGE, NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST, DISASTER, MARSHALL LAW, ONLY THE BEST SURVIVE.
SetH

5th Nov 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I was forced into having to race a undercover Police Vectra, I was in the GT and he was sitting on my arse in this 40 limit and I was staying within speedlimit, he, it then went to a 60 limit and I floored it to 60 and left him (I loved the GT's torque ) he was obviously annoyed by this pulled me over and gave me a rollocking, but I never broke the speed limit so he could'nt do anything

TWATS ALL OF THEM, PUT THE ARMY IN CHARGE, NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST, DISASTER, MARSHALL LAW, ONLY THE BEST SURVIVE.

Yes i dont think he liked being shown some torque either, but like yourself im sure i didnt actually go over 60 at any point.

Yes marshall law is the way forward.
sassyminx

5th Nov 04 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
ROFL @ 3CorsaMeal

Sarah, he`d need more then lowering springs was a standard vectra on steelies.

wanker
PaulW

5th Nov 04 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if people are up my arse instead of speeding up I slow down...

if they get closer I slow down a bit quicker with my brakes & scare the shit out of them, that way if they do hit me & say it is an unmarked, its there fault for tailgating & being a prick
3CorsaMeal

5th Nov 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
I slow down a bit quicker with my brakes :

Yeah, i found putting foot out the door and scraping it along the ground takes too long
sassyminx

5th Nov 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if they get closer I slow down a bit quicker with my brakes & scare the shit out of them, that way if they do hit me & say it is an unmarked, its there fault for tailgating & being a prick

i accelerate whilst pressing the brakes
keninski

5th Nov 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i also do this funny as fuck to see them shit themselves they soon back off
markBezzy

I got pulled when i was 17 in my first car which was about a year old. I was speed but they couldnt clock me and the speed limit was changing from 40 - 60 and they were driving in the opposite direction. Middle of know where at 3 in the morning. They turned round at the first road and followed me by which time ive pulled off at the next round about and then they sit on my bumper for the next mile before turning on the lights and sirens in a built up area for me to pull over! :rollseyes: Gave me a lecture on driving fast but as they hadnt clocked me they couldnt prove i had driven fast. . . oh and the area commander live up the road from me which cropped up in conversation and they went a bit red when i said i knew him

Most people know what cars are the local unmarked cars these days.
3CorsaMeal

i throw glass bottles out of sunroof, never throw em forward tho as u kinda catch em up and they hit u instead
PaulW

5th Nov 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ 3cm! yes, the flinstones technique is far to crappy!!

sarah, sometimes i press the brakes while putting the fogs on at same time, or just put it in reverse enough for the light to come on but not engage the gear while slowing down they move VERY quick then!
sassyminx

5th Nov 04 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres loads of unmarked round here, white focus's and silver octavia vrs's

my mate has a vrs so we get right up peoples arses and flash and they move straight away its well amusing
he went into the cruise on his own and every fucker was staring at him lmao he came over to me and my mates thought he was a copper
Nismo

5th Nov 04 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was a copper and i pulled you id let you go aswell
3CorsaMeal

5th Nov 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd pull u over and then dance around chanting "chase me chase me"
stubbsy05

5th Nov 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH, I think I may know the Vectra your talking about. Is it a new shape one or and old shape one?
There's an old shape one thats a dark blue licence plate ending in OAB, thats been up Cromer a few times giving me sh*t.
Theres a new shape black Vectra thats at arouind the hospital alot, but thats a Ambulance car I think.

Luke, do the undercover cops cars get parked at the ambulance trust?? Or are they all ambulance cars?

SetH

5th Nov 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if it was pre facelift or facelift, was definately standard looking but had xenon lights.
Craig W

5th Nov 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably fancies Amanda

Prick
Scott M

5th Nov 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once had a marked police vectra goading me to race. Sat next to me on dual carriageway then kept speeding up and slowing down while grinning like a fool at me. Finally gave in and wnet for a blat with him.

Was pleasantly suprised when all I got at the end was a wave and a nod before he caned off in a different direction.
LukeGSi

5th Nov 04 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
Luke, do the undercover cops cars get parked at the ambulance trust?? Or are they all ambulance cars?

All ambulance RRVs. No filth there

Yeah probably the same car that was around a while back. If it ever happens to me again I'm going to wait untill he is right on my bumper then stamp on the brakes and then claim off the bastards
Claire

5th Nov 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled over by an unmarked civic spoirt today. Pissed me off because he was driving like a complete cock, breaking the speed limit cinsiderably (70 zone) kept speeding up and slowing down infront of me so i overtook (just to get out of the way of his dangerous driving.) He pulled me over for speeding. Didn't do anything in the end just told me off but I'm in the middle of writing a letter to the chief cunstable. Its not even as though I had done anything to warrent being caught untill he turned into a tosser
langey

5th Nov 04 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i'd pull u over and then dance around chanting "chase me chase me"

my mate was going home from his birds, an unmarked car was parked on the pathment, and was pulling off, but my mate never gave way because he didnt have too.

anywya tghey pulled him, he wasnt speeding or nowt, so they said he was on his mobile phone, which he wasnt. they said there gonna fine him and give him points so he said go on then do it, i can proove i wasnt on my phone, the copper asked how can he prov it, my mate said look at the dailed numbers and recived calls, the copper just said, dont let us catch you on it again or we'll fine you.
cya dumb ass copper

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pulled by unmarked car - Luke you will know this guy 22 database queries in 0.0143039 seconds