corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » right then

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author right then
leni

User status: Offline
6th Nov 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been sat in most of the day on my own, been christmas shopping for Operation Christmas Child showbox appeal and made up 3 boxes for deprived children in 3rd world/war torn countries!

Watch Bridget Jones Diary, and robs been hme for about 5 minutes and got back out with his mates! I didn't wonna go and be the only female!

so now, what shall I do?
SetH

User status: Online
6th Nov 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the rabbit out
leni

6th Nov 04 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

batteries need charging and anyway 15 seconds and jobs done
SetH

6th Nov 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can cum in 15 seconds??
leni

6th Nov 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with Tim yeh
SetH

6th Nov 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tim? who teh fcuks tim?
leni

6th Nov 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my rabbit
J da Silva

6th Nov 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tim the Rabbit
SetH

6th Nov 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15 seconds, jesus christ, thats quick, robs got it easy
J da Silva

6th Nov 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.S. People in third world countries can kiss my ass! I already dislike paying tax so druggies and dollwollers can sit on their ass getting smashed 24hours a day.
liamC

6th Nov 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
P.S. People in third world countries can kiss my ass! I already dislike paying tax so druggies and dollwollers can sit on their ass getting smashed 24hours a day.

You dont give them money you complete tool. You give them spare stuff you dont use anymore in a shoebox that some people who arent as fortunate in life as yourself recieve which may put a smile on their face this christmas.

Jesus christ.
J da Silva

6th Nov 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam_nufc
quote:

You dont give them money you complete tool. You give them spare stuff you dont use anymore in a shoebox that some people who arent as fortunate in life as yourself recieve which may put a smile on their face this christmas.

Jesus christ.

I never mentioned anything to do with Leni's collection you tool, please read, I was merely stating a general happening.
liamC

6th Nov 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Jesus christ.

I never mentioned anything to do with Leni's collection you tool, please read, I was merely stating a general happening.

So why can people in the 3rd world countries kiss your ass then?
J da Silva

6th Nov 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just can.
leni

6th Nov 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now now!

it's not spare stuff either!

I've been out and purchased toothpaste. toothbrushes, flannels, soap, chalk, blank paper, doll, recorder, cards, bobbles, toy car, bouncy balls! etc etc
Dan B

7th Nov 04 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Jesus christ.

I'd prefer to sell it on EBay, and give myself a smile on Christmas with the extra money!

I work for my money and belongings, and already pay the exorbitant tax-rates this nice government deem worthy to plague us with, so there's absolutely no way I'm giving something away for nothing to someone I don't know, will probably never know, and probably wouldn't get a "hello" from if I ever did meet them on the street.
J da Silva

7th Nov 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan B
quote:
quote:

Jesus christ.

I'd prefer to sell it on EBay, and give myself a smile on Christmas with the extra money!

I work for my money and belongings, and already pay the exorbitant tax-rates this nice government deem worthy to plague us with, so there's absolutely no way I'm giving something away for nothing to someone I don't know, will probably never know, and probably wouldn't get a "hello" from if I ever did meet them on the street.

It's very rare you see an intelligent member of CorsaSport.co.uk
You are one of a few.
Ojc

7th Nov 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dan B
quote:
quote:

Jesus christ.

It's very rare you see an intelligent member of CorsaSport.co.uk
You are one of a few.

Word to your mothers

Nuke them, then decrease the suprlus population of this world, they are a drain on our natural resources and in no way further the human race, they delay its evolution.
leni

7th Nov 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds cold hearted but we need a good war once in a while! It does get the population down!

in the 60/70/80's we didn't have many old people, now we have a pension crisis.

I'm still sending the boxes, so
Adam-D

7th Nov 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye blow em up

and according to ch4 japan is about to be coved in magma so that a few million ppl less.
LukeGSi

7th Nov 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You heartless cunts. Who made you all perfect? I think narrow minded fucktards like yourselves should be made to go and rebuild the devastation caused by this power hungry arrogant mother fucking country and Mr Bush. How is it the fault of people in the 3rd world and countries like Iraq that their countries are run by murderous dictators? They didn't ask to be born there.
SetH

7th Nov 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said my norfolk brother
Adam-D

7th Nov 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look after no1
LukeGSi

7th Nov 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
look after no1

Easy to say living in a rich well developed country though isn't it! Go live in Iraq for a year and then say that.
Laney

7th Nov 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
sounds cold hearted but we need a good war once in a while! It does get the population down!

We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. We have no great war, or great depression. The great war is a spiritual war. The great depression is our lives.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » right then 22 database queries in 0.0135460 seconds