corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Looks like Clarkson has gone and pissed the Yanks off

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Looks like Clarkson has gone and pissed the Yanks off
Jamie

User status: Offline
12th Nov 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200329&page=1&pp=20

quote:
When we're done with Iraq... England should be next!

I agree
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Nov 04 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
I agree

Dom

12th Nov 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis old mate, was posted a few days back

but eitherway, there gonna struggle to "nuke" england considering they cant fire upon their enemies without hitting their own
Jamie

12th Nov 04 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

but eitherway, there gonna struggle to "nuke" england considering they cant fire upon their enemies without hitting their own

I love all these "been posted" posts

My stepdad is american, but he dislikes Clarkson anyway due to having BMWs
Dom

12th Nov 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

I love all these "been posted" posts

My stepdad is american, but he dislikes Clarkson anyway due to having BMWs

tbh, clarkson is a toffy fag...but its only light humour, although the yanks seem to fail to see that in that forum but then again they did vote for bush again, so it explains alot
Patrick

12th Nov 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This pisses me off.
Greg_M

12th Nov 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet we could take that island quicker than we took iraq

yeah right, when did they actually take iraq, they havnt yet to my knowledge, and did they go in without the black watch, and or marines! erm no.

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by Greg12v]
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIGHT IM FCUKING RAGING AFTER READING THAT

WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE WITH COMMENTS LIKE THIS

"Are we allowed to start the independance war again? I bet we'd take that puny little island of queers in half the time we took Iraq!"

I FCUKING HATE AMERICANS I FCUKING HATE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING, I AM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND WHEN THESE FUCKING DUMB ARSE YANKS START ,, OOHHH FGCUKING HELL IM MAD
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would love to see America try and take this country

Take nukes out of the equasion and there fucked, there armed forces have been proved to be ineffective in Vietnam.

Our armed forces ARE the BEST in the world, bring it on you stupid fcukwit Americans.
Jamie

12th Nov 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love you Ojc, knew you would love this
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are at war with the wrong people, we should be at war with America.

I hate them HATE THEM HATE THEM.
Jamie

12th Nov 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm seriously considering persuing a Career with the RAF

Done all the interviews & tests...
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHAT PLANET DOES THIS CUNT LIVE ON?

This is the whole mentality of America "we are the best, everyone loves us"

Give it rest, everyone hates you. Why do you think people fly planes into your most important buildings infact I find it funny now. About time they got a taste of there own medicine.

American twat
"Think about whats realing going on there and hold our heads high. The one thing few consider is that every single other country WANTS to be America. No need to get all pissy and give anyone from outside the US any more reason to hate."

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by Ojc]
Sam16v

12th Nov 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate how they think that they are the superior race, with all that "GOD BLESS THE USA BABY" bullshit. who the fuck do they think they are?!
Nath

12th Nov 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Count the amount of smilies that are holding up the stars and stripes. I lost count after 3,601,768.......

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by Nath]
Mistamist

12th Nov 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AGREE 110% bunch of floppy cocks!
Nismo

12th Nov 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do hate those bleedded americans jeffrey, oh what a splended day for a rant.
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh people you don't understand how mad I am.

They sure are a bunch of brainless fat dumb arses, what they fail to remember is if we (the British) never bothered to explore this world there country would never exsist

Wankers
Jamie

12th Nov 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go sign up mate
Sam16v

12th Nov 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a plan
vibrio
Banned

12th Nov 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL I love this comment.

The funny thing is that the test driver on the road track was literally hanging the ass end out around virtually every turn they showed... no WONDER it didn't turn a faster lap than an Evo... if they had bothered to drive the car PROPERLY, there's no telling how well it would have done.
Nath

12th Nov 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=180633
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone English has already put them in there place

"With the exception of a few people on here who get the point the rest of the posts on this thread are proof positive of what happens when cousins marry.

Is it any wonder the rest of the world perceives the average American to be a loudmouth? FFS over 90% of the country don't even have a passport! The sanest americans I have met are those who have travelled and I don't mean the blue rinse brigade from Florida who 'do' europe in a week, I mean those who have travelled and lived abroad (not on a military base, cossetted from the real world).

The world does NOT revolve around America and neither does the rest of the world want to be America. Does it not occur to you that the only ones who want to become american are those from poor underdeveloped countries? If you were up to your armpits in flies, cowshit and dodging bullets from the local despot's army where would you run to? A country that only accepts civilised, useful people or one where an uneducated yokel could blend right in?

Where would I rather live, Rome, Paris or Florence with their architecture and history or an average american city?

The television programme was 'tongue-in-cheek' which for the lower IQ'd ones means 'a joke'. What it's also served to do though is flush out the blinkered bigots who think culture is something you get in yoghurt.

One question before I go, what does this gibberish mean? "..they tow the travel treler with the 4 beger cars...". Is it a quote from 'Rain Man' or something?"
Ojc

12th Nov 04 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From page 5 onwards a lot of Brits have registered and made them dumb arse yanks look about 1" tall

Love it
Tom

12th Nov 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Someone English has already put them in there place

"With the exception of a few people on here who get the point the rest of the posts on this thread are proof positive of what happens when cousins marry.

Is it any wonder the rest of the world perceives the average American to be a loudmouth? FFS over 90% of the country don't even have a passport! The sanest americans I have met are those who have travelled and I don't mean the blue rinse brigade from Florida who 'do' europe in a week, I mean those who have travelled and lived abroad (not on a military base, cossetted from the real world).

The world does NOT revolve around America and neither does the rest of the world want to be America. Does it not occur to you that the only ones who want to become american are those from poor underdeveloped countries? If you were up to your armpits in flies, cowshit and dodging bullets from the local despot's army where would you run to? A country that only accepts civilised, useful people or one where an uneducated yokel could blend right in?

Where would I rather live, Rome, Paris or Florence with their architecture and history or an average american city?

The television programme was 'tongue-in-cheek' which for the lower IQ'd ones means 'a joke'. What it's also served to do though is flush out the blinkered bigots who think culture is something you get in yoghurt.

One question before I go, what does this gibberish mean? "..they tow the travel treler with the 4 beger cars...". Is it a quote from 'Rain Man' or something?"

That is class

Agree with ollie on the political shit lets not forget there cars tho

wonder who sells more cars?
Our Vette or their NSX or a TRV?
Appearently someone must like the american muscle.
I do agree that our plastic pieces can sometimes be cheeply made, but I would rather have nice looking cheep plastic, then a 20,000 dollar extra bill and nice looking expensive plastic.
----------------------------------------------------------------
WTF wonder who sells more cars, well lets consider a. the population of fuckwit americans who wouldn't understand the word handling if they fell (or rolled) over it

Secondly, the reason more of your muscle cars are sold is becuase they cost half as much and are nowhere near as exotic or exiting as a tvr or an nsx.

Thick americans with there stupid 500 liter engines that produce about as much horsies as other countries get from a 2.0 t

Fcuk the american slobs

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Looks like Clarkson has gone and pissed the Yanks off 22 database queries in 0.1251700 seconds