corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Buyers father and grandmother digusted with item and destroyed it, now buyer complaining!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buyers father and grandmother digusted with item and destroyed it, now buyer complaining!
leni

User status: Offline
14th Dec 04 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold an item a few weeks back, these being handcuffs I used in my days as an ann summers rep!

Instant payment, so I sent the item the quickly! Got an email last week saying they had not turned up, so I confirmed address and said other items I sent that day had got to their destinations on time and feedback had been left!

Got an email this moring, heres it is

hi again.. I have an awful feeling you sent them to 38 e******* close that was my Ebay address but not my primary postal address I have been rang up by my father.. and grandmother being told how disgusted they were and how sinister the parcel was, my dad is called simon and the parcel was apparently addressed to Ms S. M****** so my father opened it, so I denied it was mine.. what else could I do.. and so my nan destroyed it and shredded the envelope (yes shes that old fashioned in her views) so unless you can guarantee you sent it to 2*1 h***** rd, You must have sent to it to eathorpe close, I did instruct in the paypal payment to be sent to 2*1 h***** rd, also my primary postal address on ebay.

Now unless instructed I only use the ebay address which is the 2*1 address, and do not always read and check paypal emails.

What can she possibly want me to do?

leni

michelle

14th Dec 04 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't even talk to me about ann summers they are a bunch of arseholes.

They owed me £190 for a parcel that never turned up but in order for me to get my next order I had to pay for it. So when I left I told them they weren't getting the kit until I got the money back. They sent it to a debt agency and I sent a letter back saying that ann summers had owed me money anyway ann summers took the money that was owed to me off the kit price and now wont accept the kit only money. So I'm left with £500 worth of useless kit and £300 out of pocket.
leni

14th Dec 04 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines behind me, gotta get it sent off tommorrow! I left because any refunds I sent them for leo or myself, got credited to my account, rather than a cheque back, I owe them £120 too lol
must pay them at some point
michelle

14th Dec 04 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just going to have a ladies night at my house and try n sell some of it off and get some money back. I would never work for them again.
Colin

14th Dec 04 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PERVS
barry_kellett99

14th Dec 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
PERVS

They are a bunch of SEX PESTS eh kol
Colin

14th Dec 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
quote:
PERVS

Yes.............its always sex sex sex with these 2

Dirteh PERVS
mav

14th Dec 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leeshez

14th Dec 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

barry_kellett99

14th Dec 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
quote:
PERVS

Yes.............its always sex sex sex with these 2

Dirteh PERVS

Pics
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Dec 04 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
I sold an item a few weeks back, these being handcuffs I used in my days as an ann summers rep!

Instant payment, so I sent the item the quickly! Got an email last week saying they had not turned up, so I confirmed address and said other items I sent that day had got to their destinations on time and feedback had been left!

hi again.. I have an awful feeling you sent them to 38 e******* close that was my Ebay address but not my primary postal address I have been rang up by my father.. and grandmother being told how disgusted they were and how sinister the parcel was, my dad is called simon and the parcel was apparently addressed to Ms S. M****** so my father opened it, so I denied it was mine.. what else could I do.. and so my nan destroyed it and shredded the envelope (yes shes that old fashioned in her views) so unless you can guarantee you sent it to 2*1 h***** rd, You must have sent to it to eathorpe close, I did instruct in the paypal payment to be sent to 2*1 h***** rd, also my primary postal address on ebay.

Now unless instructed I only use the ebay address which is the 2*1 address, and do not always read and check paypal emails.

leni

3CorsaMeal

14th Dec 04 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd get a real job, these were invented for council house residents
michelle

14th Dec 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have actually got a real well paid job.

[Edited on 14-12-2004 by michelle]
Hagger

14th Dec 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

hi again.. I have an awful feeling you sent them to 38 e******* close that was my Ebay address but not my primary postal address I have been rang up by my father.. and grandmother being told how disgusted they were and how sinister the parcel was, my dad is called simon and the parcel was apparently addressed to Ms S. M****** so my father opened it, so I denied it was mine.. what else could I do.. and so my nan destroyed it and shredded the envelope (yes shes that old fashioned in her views) so unless you can guarantee you sent it to 2*1 h***** rd, You must have sent to it to earthorpe close, I did instruct in the paypal payment to be sent to 281 holderness road, also my primary postal address on ebay.

leni

whoops
leni

15th Dec 04 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i'd get a real job, these were invented for council house residents

doh, we both did this as a night time job and have both left (if you read the post properly!)

This woman won't give up, so I've used the "take it up with your father and grandmother, and remind them it is illegal to open someone elses mail and destroy the contents! I couldn't have got that address from nowhere and by chance it happend to be a relative so she obviouly had it on her records, so it's her problem!

--Dave--
Banned

15th Dec 04 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well she reckons she instructed you to send it to another address on the paypal payment right? Was this the case?

If so then you've made a booboo
If not then just stick to what you've been saying and tell her to get over it.
leni

16th Dec 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The buyer just "neutraled" me, so I negged her

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=alynadarkrayne
Drew
Banned

16th Dec 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

leni

u failed to blank out an address, i think kolin should do some hunting and send lots of rude things to this address
Colin

16th Dec 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call her a PERV in her feedback
leni

16th Dec 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fine, by me, she's a cow so they'd be suited!

as Joff just mentioned, Grandma must have an angle grinder
Ben
Banned

17th Dec 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am going to buy ny bird some ann summers stuff for xmas, is it cheaper off you? and can it get to me before xmas?

Carl

17th Dec 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i am going to buy ny bird some ann summers stuff for xmas, is it cheaper off you? and can it get to me before xmas?

Ann Summers is well expensive, look on the net or find a proper sex shop if you want to save abit of money.
leni

17th Dec 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't do ann summers now
but yes, I used to give discount
Colin

17th Dec 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DILDO

leni

17th Dec 04 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PERV

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Buyers father and grandmother digusted with item and destroyed it, now buyer complaining! 22 database queries in 0.0144489 seconds