corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » grrrr any one know kenny-g

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author grrrr any one know kenny-g
corsafaz

User status: Offline
   26th Mar 07 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello every one im a little wound up to say the least. i have sent £110 to kenny-g for a set of piper fast road cams and have still not recived them this was about 25 days ago now. please please can any one help with his address etc as he is not replying to any of my PMs.

cheers faz
ljames555

26th Mar 07 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last Active
26-03-2007
corsa bid

26th Mar 07 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CoastalCorsa

27th Mar 07 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you sent the money, cheque, payment ?

corsafaz

27th Mar 07 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sent the payment over pay pal
Rachel H

27th Mar 07 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to be a lot of this going on at the moment, how fcuking difficult is it to cash a cheque then box up the items and send them once the cheque is cleared? Are people totally stupid?
Toby
Premium Member

27th Mar 07 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rachel H
Seems to be a lot of this going on at the moment, how fcuking difficult is it to cash a cheque then box up the items and send them once the cheque is cleared? Are people totally stupid?

no just conmen
Kano

27th Mar 07 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know him very well. There WILL be a good explanation mate.. I'll text him just now and let him know to get in touch with you.
MACKA

19th Jun 07 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old thread I know but this bloke need's to stop fucking about. He owes me over £300 but is being a dick about it and not replying to me. Thinks he's gonna get away with it? Haha....
Kano

19th Jun 07 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MACKA
Old thread I know but this bloke need's to stop fucking about. He owes me over £300 but is being a dick about it and not replying to me. Thinks he's gonna get away with it? Haha....

Nah nah nah nah nah nah INTERNET WARRIOR!!....

Sorry mate but if you actually had a clue you would get details from the sell er before sending money etc... Not seen Kenny in ages but your just as much at fault for not getting his contact details/adress etc before you sent £300.
MACKA

19th Jun 07 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kano
quote:

Sorry mate but if you actually had a clue you would get details from the sell er before sending money etc... Not seen Kenny in ages but your just as much at fault for not getting his contact details/adress etc before you sent £300.

Obviously I got details thats how I know where he lives etc. You have his number so why dont you give it to me and stop making excuses for him.
Ben G

19th Jun 07 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe kano is in on it too

tbh, if someone done me over, i would expect someone who had the persons number to give me it via any private means. by not giving it, it looks like you are hiding something or covering for your mate.
Kano

19th Jun 07 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
maybe kano is in on it too

tbh, if someone done me over, i would expect someone who had the persons number to give me it via any private means. by not giving it, it looks like you are hiding something or covering for your mate.

LOL hes not my mate, I sold him a car once and he lives in the next town.. I dont even have an up to date number for him or have a clue where he stays..
Kano

19th Jun 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Obviously I got details thats how I know where he lives etc. You have his number so why dont you give it to me and stop making excuses for him.

Well stop acting like a tit on the internet and do something about it then.. Keyboards are ace to hide behind eh...

As above I dont have his number.
strick206

19th Jun 07 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know him very well. There WILL be a good explanation mate.. I'll text him just now and let him know to get in touch with you.

you know him very well? yet you dont have his number and only sold him a car once?
MACKA

19th Jun 07 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:

you know him very well? yet you dont have his number and only sold him a car once?

He's just being an idiot aswell. He's got his number but wont give it to me for some stupid reason???
Kano

19th Jun 07 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Sorry I'll reword that.. I know OF him very well... I dont have his number, I maybe did when this was posted but he doesnt have the same number and I dont have his new one..

Kano

19th Jun 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

He's just being an idiot aswell. He's got his number but wont give it to me for some stupid reason???

LOL, I'm not being an idiot, I just dont understand why you voice your concerns on an internet forum when you have all the details you need to sort it out.. 99.99% of people wont know who the hell your on about or even care tbh..
Pop

19th Jun 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tried his name and address in the online bt phonebook?
MACKA

19th Jun 07 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pop
have you tried his name and address in the online bt phonebook?

Nope. That mean I can get his number?
Pop

19th Jun 07 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah go on google and type in "bt phone book"

you can then put in his surname, address etc and it'll give you his home number if he has one.

It's best to play about on the system because sometimes it returns a search with a result if you just put in surname and postcode for example.
MACKA

19th Jun 07 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate I'll try that.
Sam
Premium Member

20th Jun 07 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does Kenny G play the sax?

[Edited on 20-06-2007 by Sam]
grogan

20th Jun 07 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have his address why not just go up and pay him a visit?
Daimo B

20th Jun 07 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kano is right, why is it HIS responsibilty to give out a mobile number that you should have anyway.

If anything, it serves you right for not being more cautious. Why not just call the police if its that big a deal, and stop talking about hes gonna get whats coming to him, on an internet forum.

Really, some peoples commen sense is just quality....

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » grrrr any one know kenny-g 22 database queries in 0.0188360 seconds