corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anyone just been watching SSN?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone just been watching SSN?
Tom

User status: Offline
9th Jan 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ Rafa pulling everyone up on fergie's moaning, talking alot about 'facts' such as all scum players going up to the ref and fergie getting his game between xmas and new year a day late, he shouldn't be moaning etc etc.

Very strong retaliation to ferguson's early doors mind games, funny to watch him reading from a mass of notes he'd made earlier
Tom

9th Jan 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Summary -

tried to make a topic about it earlier but I can't.
anyway, here goes:

Rafael Benitez used a surprising front attack on Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson during today's press conference at Melwood. The comments is sure to be broken up with large type in the British media throughout the day.

- Manchester United do not expect that Liverpool are able to remain in the top of the Premier League. A sign that they are nervous, trumpet Rafael, before he continued:

- I'm not interested in being part of so-called "mind games", but I want to come with some facts. After the match against Hull Ferguson had two matches quarantine to have complained about the judge. This was just after the football foundation started their "respect" campaign. Ferguson appeals for all and all, and he is the only manager who can afford such with no consequences for him.

- He appeals repeatedly on the term-list, but during the "Christmas season", when Manchester United played 29th desember and all other teams the 28th desember, he didn't say anything. There are only two things we can do so that Alex Ferguson will think the term-list have justice, and that Manchester United are not unfairly treated. One is a clean draw of the layout, where the term-list turned on its head by half played series. The second is that we travel to Fergusons office before the season start and let him set up everything. So we can take it from there.

- We know about everything that happens at Old Trafford in connection with games. Ferguson is the only manager in the Premier League who can afford to follow the judge into the changing-room both at halftime and after the match, respectively, to affect him and scold him. He is the only manager to get away with this. These are facts, and not "mind games".
Ojc

9th Jan 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ferguson is a fucking wanker of the highest order, I hate the bloke for the exact reasons stated above. I hate him, hate him.

I get angry when I see his face, when Derby beat them and he was whinging on like he does I wanted to put my fist through the telly.
Tom

9th Jan 09 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, proper tool and nice to see someone having the bollocks to pull him up
eddiewhiteley

9th Jan 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Ferguson is a fucking wanker of the highest order, I hate the bloke for the exact reasons stated above. I hate him, hate him.

I get angry when I see his face, when Derby beat them and he was whinging on like he does I wanted to put my fist through the telly.

when derby beat them he said united were lucky to not get beat 3 or 4 nil, like ive said before, you are obviously one of those muppets who puts more effort into hating united than you do supporting your own team

and ferguson will be having a smile to himself for winding up benitez so easily

[Edited on 09-01-2009 by eddiewhiteley]
Ojc

9th Jan 09 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I support United in Europe, I don't GAF about anyone in the Premiership I just hate Ferguson, the way he whines on about everything, his players even act like him when they are loosing, throwing their toys out the pram.
eddiewhiteley

9th Jan 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but after the derby match he was saying that united were lucky to not get beat 3 or 4 nil? he was fuming at the way united played, not moaning that they should have won.

and this with benitez has done just the job he wanted.
Danny P

9th Jan 09 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can understand why folk hate Fergie, but by god he knows what he's doing, and he aint half bad at it either.
Tom

9th Jan 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eddiewhiteley
but after the derby match he was saying that united were lucky to not get beat 3 or 4 nil? he was fuming at the way united played, not moaning that they should have won.

and this with benitez has done just the job he wanted.

That's your interpretation of benitez's reaction, and as for people hating united more than supporting there own team if fergie didn't moan and try playing games with other managers when he feels pressure then people wouldn't have so much to say about him

corsa - gus

9th Jan 09 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fergie will be pleased he has got under Rafas skin, has shades of when the wheels fell of the toons bandwagon after he broke Keegan
Hammer

9th Jan 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you get wound up by Ferguson that's him done his job correctly.
Tom

9th Jan 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa - gus
Fergie will be pleased he has got under Rafas skin, has shades of when the wheels fell of the toons bandwagon after he broke Keegan

I don't understand how people are drawing comparissons to keegan's massive emotional outburst Benitez's comments were obviously well thought out beforehand and given the fact we aren't the team under pressure to make those games in hand count I am more inclined to believe benitez is just having a dig back at a moaning old cunt because he can.
strick206

9th Jan 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
If you get wound up by Ferguson that's him done his job correctly.

Spot on, rafa took that bait and choked on it

Benitez has some cheek talking abot united getting things their way this season, just look at the games after champs league and internationals

United 8 away from home

Scousers 2 away from home

Rafa has everything in his favour this season after moaning every year about away matches after CL games, lets see who wins the league with the games after CL stakes massively in the scums favour
Cosmo

10th Jan 09 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Benitez has some cheek talking abot united getting things their way this season, just look at the games after champs league and internationals

United 8 away from home

Scousers 2 away from home

You are obviously one of the stupid United fans (make up about 99% of the fan base), as he didnt say you were getting it your own way this season. He was saying Fergie is seemingly the only one who is allowed to complain about these things (mentioned above by you) and get away with it. He is also the only one who can go on and on about the refs and get away with it (which is true as h continually does it).

IMO its a great come back from Rafa to Fergie's recent comments about us. It wasnt him losing it and ranting, as he had pre-planned the whole thing (hence the list in his pocket). Its about time someone gave it back to him good and proper, and thats what he did.

Top draw TV too
eddiewhiteley

10th Jan 09 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fergie has had his fair share of touchline bans and fines, not like he's untouchable is it
Marc

10th Jan 09 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen it and you know what?

I agree with him!

I don't have rose tinted glasses like the Liverpool fans, I know what Fergie gets up to and gets away with! I also know he likes to get the scousers backs up
J da Silva

10th Jan 09 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Rafa wasn't rattled, then this is how the interview 'should' have gone....

Reporter- "What are your thoughts on SAF's comments Mr Benitez?"
Rafa- "We are not thinking about Utd, We will just conentrate on ourselves and what we do, next question please".

SAF has played his hand, I hope this time it doesn't work as I'd like to see Liverpool win it this year.
Marc

10th Jan 09 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't you mean:

"I'm just concentrating on training and coaching my team"?

J da Silva

10th Jan 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well sat in a conference booth ranting at press is hardly training his team.
Cosmo

10th Jan 09 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its mind games though, goes on every year, Fergie has made his move, Rafa has now made him....fun begins
Cosmo

10th Jan 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I don't have rose tinted glasses like the Liverpool fans,

Liverpool fans and eddiewhiteley you mean?
eddiewhiteley

10th Jan 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I don't have rose tinted glasses like the Liverpool fans,

Liverpool fans and eddiewhiteley you mean?

[img][/img]
Nath

26th Jan 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its mind games though, goes on every year, Fergie has made his move, Rafa has now made him....fun begins

Did you have fun?
Cosmo

26th Jan 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More fun than this season tbh.
Tom

27th Jan 10 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

Did you have fun?

Nath in bumming anything man united related shocker.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anyone just been watching SSN? 23 database queries in 0.0164218 seconds