corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Embarassing things that your glad no-one else see's

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Embarassing things that your glad no-one else see's
myke

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just washed my hands and held them under the soap dispenser waiting for hot air to come out.
I've done it before with a paper towel dispenser, but this i a first with the soap.

anyone else do stupid things that they're glad no-one else has seen?
Cosmo

31st Mar 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Will_Doyle will be the only one trumping that one tbh.
gavin18787
Premium Member

31st Mar 09 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genrally walking into something or falling over

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
MatthewR

31st Mar 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

texts from mingers
drunkenfool

31st Mar 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tripping over in public. I remmeber a guy at college did it in front of about 200 people at lunch time. Worst thing was his bag was open and his stuff went flying everywhere so he had to stop and pick itall up again! Gutted :loL:
radicalry00

31st Mar 09 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really needed a drink at the gym the other day and didn't have any money to buy one so I went to the toilet sink and had a drink of water. As I was leaning over the sink and drinking straight from the tap, the water somehow sprayed down the bottom of my top and my crotch area.

This wouldn't have been so bad but there were no hand dryers in the gym at all and there were at least 10 super fine birds in the CV room directly next door to the toilets. Needless to say I wasn't going to walk through that room looking like I had wet myself.

So I waited in the toilets for about 40 minutes whilst it dried out enough to not look like a piss stain.
Cosmo

31st Mar 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh it was probably worse that you stayed in the male toilets for 40mins, they probably think you're some gay peeping tom or something.
gavin18787
Premium Member

31st Mar 09 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mattfiesta

31st Mar 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sneazed all down my arm last night, no one saw so i took off my hoody and chucked it in the back of my car and put my coat on.

Another story but not really embarassing, I was spraying my boot plinth the other day (black) I'd took loads of care with it and had a great finish till I came to laquer it and accidentally sprayed a great whacking line of grey primer across it, felt like a right twonk.
radicalry00

31st Mar 09 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
tbh it was probably worse that you stayed in the male toilets for 40mins, they probably think you're some gay peeping tom or something.

True

Thankfully, it wasn't a busy time in the gym so there weren't many people coming in. Whenever people came in to the changing rooms I just casually sat on a bench with one hand on my crotch.

[Edited on 31-03-2009 by radicalry00]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

31st Mar 09 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

launching at Santa Pod at the end of the day in reverse.
gavin18787
Premium Member

31st Mar 09 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am gutted I didnt see that

mattfiesta

31st Mar 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by radicalry00

Thankfully, it wasn't a busy time in the gym so there weren't many people coming in. Whenever people came in to the changing rooms I just casually sat on a bench with one hand on my crotch.

[Edited on 31-03-2009 by radicalry00]

because that wouldnt look weird in any way
John

31st Mar 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My small penis.
J da Silva

31st Mar 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being on the beach at a quiet time of the day, just popped my nob out of my swimming shorts (crouching down) for a piss when all of a sudden a swimmer popped out infront of me from underneath the water.
Quite funny rather than embarassing.
R Lee

31st Mar 09 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Being on the beach at a quiet time of the day, just popped my nob out of my swimming shorts (crouching down) for a piss when all of a sudden a swimmer popped out infront of me from underneath the water.
Quite funny rather than embarassing.

Butler

31st Mar 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay

I remember that. Classic.
Bonney

31st Mar 09 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One when we went playing golf the other day after work. One of the lasds from work took his shot, Put his club in his bag, Turned to walk off and went head first into a tree and virtually knocked himself out. Unluckily for him everyone seen it
mwg

31st Mar 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay

FPMSL
CorsAsh

31st Mar 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having a new bike when I was younger, trying to stop quickly to talk to my mate and mixing up the brakes, jammed on the front and went nicely over the handlebars in front of a queue of traffic

Oh, and over here, I was commando one day, went to take rubbish out to the shed thingy, walking back thought "it's a bit chilly" and then realised my fly was undone and I was wandering around with my schlong hanging out

[Edited on 31-03-2009 by CorsAsh]
sand-eel

31st Mar 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^
That reminds me when I was young, showing off to a girl, I sped very fast towards my old front door and slammed on the brakes at the last second and went right over the bars and went flying in to my door, she just laughed
Joe

31st Mar 09 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney66
One when we went playing golf the other day after work. One of the lasds from work took his shot, Put his club in his bag, Turned to walk off and went head first into a tree and virtually knocked himself out. Unluckily for him everyone seen it

I did something similar, was in town talking to my mate. He was heading off the opposite direction, said bye, turned round to walk off, walked straight into a sign post.

Also, again whilst pissed in town. Was running accross the road, fucking about, was going to run behind the back of this car, but they saw me coming and slammed on the brakes, I ran straight into the rear quarter, bounced off and decked it big time. I'm sure I did some form of somersault. Although people saw that, was embarassing as fuck!
Hammer

31st Mar 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else ran face first into a conservatory door?

I've done it numerous times in my mates house, damn his old dear and her sparkling clean glass
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Mar 09 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sat on a bench in a bus stop, woman next to me drops a pound under the bench so I thought I'd be nice and get it for her, put my arm down inbetween the seat parts on the bench and got my arm stuck.
Marc

31st Mar 09 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Anyone else ran face first into a conservatory door?

I've done it numerous times in my mates house, damn his old dear and her sparkling clean glass

My dog did that, only did it once though!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Embarassing things that your glad no-one else see's 23 database queries in 0.0158019 seconds