corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nosey Neighbours

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nosey Neighbours
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
4th Aug 09 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in a really small cul-de-sac and I reckon my neighbours must be some of the nosiest in the world; now some people might find this annoying but I actually think its brilliant! I came home the other day to be greeted by my neighbour who was telling me that someone had been snooping around on one my cars, she then gave me a sheet of A4 containing a registration number, description of a vehicle and the description of the occupants..

Luckilly it was just my mates van and he had come to look at a car I had for sale but never the less she is the best free secuirty camera ever!

This isnt the first time she's done this either
Whittie

4th Aug 09 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who needs a live camera feed when you can use Dorris
Leighton

4th Aug 09 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My next door neighbour is like that as well, i was trying to get to the farm to drop off the piano with Ian and she came out and procided to tell me all the happenings for the past week
taylorboosh

4th Aug 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i need 1 of these, nieghbourhood watch ftw
andy1868

4th Aug 09 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad is our resident nosey neighbour he's naturally suspicious though, you don't spend 30 years in the police without being so

[Edited on 04-08-2009 by andy1868]
Brett
Premium Member

4th Aug 09 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish mine were like that. My neighbours don't even speak to me. They just spy on me out of the window. Fuckin hate them tbh, sour faced bastards.
DaveyLC

4th Aug 09 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also theres a guy that lives on the corner who is about a billion years old, he writes down every number plate of the cars he sees come in and notes the time when the enter nad leave.

Human ANPR FTW!
taylorboosh

4th Aug 09 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Also theres a guy that lives on the corner who is about a billion years old, he writes down every number plate of the cars he sees come in and notes the time when the enter nad leave.

Human ANPR FTW!

lol that 1 maybe is a bit wierd
pow
Premium Member

4th Aug 09 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was 15/16, I used to move our cars around on the drive. Neighbours down the road used to sit in their bedroom window and watch me and once called the police when I reversed a few inches onto the road.
DaveyLC

4th Aug 09 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats just pathetic.

That happened to me when I first was learning to drive, I turned my car around and someone phoned the police.. When they showed up I just denied it and they left.
taylorboosh

4th Aug 09 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is pretty gay, my nieghbour is 16 and he used to drive his corsa round the compound all the time, i warned him, touch my car and he will pay for it, was no problems, not like he was doing anything silly or dangerous
pow
Premium Member

4th Aug 09 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was that age I used to wash a lot of people's cars in the neighbourhood, mainly becuase a lot of them were elderly.

Used to ignore them completely after that
harrisp

4th Aug 09 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have got nosey neighbours but they are useless, for example...

My dad had some aluminium frame work on his van from work but he needed his van for something else so he took it off and put it on the front garden (only for the day), then while everyone was out the local gypsy scrapman took it while the woman across the road sat and watched (she new who they were because the had robbed her before), didn't think to ring the police or tell us till a couple of weeks later.

(Then they fell out with us over something separate and have caused nothing but trouble.)
Like ringing the council saying Im running a business repairing cars on the road and pouring oild down the drain
When all I did was change a gearbox on my car and fix my GFs car.
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Aug 09 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our neighbours are nosey cunts and f*ckin nuts!!

They reported us to the council because my mum had a garden gnome that wolf whistled when they passed.(meant they couldnt snoop around without getting caught out as easily haha!) The council sent someone round (who thought it was hilarious btw) but told mum if she didnt move it we would be served with an ASBO LOL!!
mattfiesta

4th Aug 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
my dad is our resident nosey neighbour he's naturally suspicious though, you don't spend 30 years in the police without being so

[Edited on 04-08-2009 by andy1868]

My dad doesn't gaf about whats happening in our street and hes been in the force for 37 years
Jambo

4th Aug 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey do you live in my street?!

I came home at about 1am once, drive into my street with my full beams on (forgot to trun them off) came in a tad fast but hardly gunning it....
Where i turn round the headlights point at my neigbours glass porch...

Within seconds, they came flying out the door in dressing gowns looking around, i was kinda like errr..... hi?

mattk

4th Aug 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our neighbour is a piss head, never see much of him really unless its sunny and he is sat on the grass outside supping his cans in the sunshine

he likes the same music as me though so we swap live DVDs when ever one of us gets a new one

My g/f(ish)`s street is the dictionary definition of "keep up with the jones`s" I think its hilarious, I guarantee that soon when the new reg comes out someone will buy one and park it bang in the middle of the street and all the curtains will be twitching

[Edited on 04-08-2009 by mattk]
mwg

4th Aug 09 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbours are ok. We all get on and look out for each other.

One of the neighbours that used to live next door a few years ago was a bit of miserable cunt.

Me & my bro decided it would be fun to get our mini motos out and fly up and down the drive on them, they came out complaining within about a minute

The other neighbours were all fine about it, they popped round for a go just to spite them The miserable ones have moved now funnily enough
richc

4th Aug 09 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC

Human ANPR FTW!

Thats a challenge. What street do you live on?
DaveyLC

4th Aug 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Davey do you live in my street?!

Nope, maybe its a berkshire thing though, lol
Jambo

4th Aug 09 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I swear we live in street with Vampires. They never open their curtains, go out with jackets on in the middle of summer and are all massively pale

[Edited on 04-08-2009 by Jambo]
BarnshaW

4th Aug 09 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a random neighbour who gets up at the most random hours and goes out in his car and comes back 20 mins later. I also have come home from a night out at 3am before to find a neighbour with a bucket and sponge in pitch black cleaning his car. i did chuckle to myself.
richc

4th Aug 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One side is a miserable bellend. And moans if you park on the verge (which isnt his, its council land).

Other side are alright. Will lend you things if need be, dont moan if you park near there drive way.

The on across the road. Fuck me. Hes like in his 60's, retired, has nothing to do all day.

Him and his miss both have a fairly new KA and a fiesta. Yet all the do is sit on their drive all day long. The fiesta especially cant do 1000 mile a year. I cant remeber the last time it moved.

My street isnt small, but everyone seems to have 3 cars, van, motorbike so they have to be left on the road sometims whilst you getting one out of the drive (the drives run lengthways down the house).

Anyways as soon s you park it opposite his drive, even though its for a brief 30 secs (not blocking it, you can still physically get out in a ka or fiesta as its on the oppostie side of the road) he comes out.

I parked my mates navara there the other day and he comes out moaning again, in a nasty arogant manor.

Then i get wound up and shouted abusive things, which could translate to please leave me alone But i dont like doing this as it make you look like a yobo.
DaveyLC

4th Aug 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe he's a Insomniac.
richc

4th Aug 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i have a random neighbour who gets up at the most random hours and goes out in his car and comes back 20 mins later. I also have come home from a night out at 3am before to find a neighbour with a bucket and sponge in pitch black cleaning his car. i did chuckle to myself.

Stoner?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nosey Neighbours 22 database queries in 0.0897701 seconds