corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Am i being a good mate here?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Am i being a good mate here?
MarkSport

User status: Offline
4th Oct 09 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

I would like your opinion on this if i could...right her goes

A lad i have known for around 4 years now which is a good mate of mine seems to be not thinking straight in my opinion

in 2007,a lad i know died and me and my mate went his funeral.at the wake a girl came upto my mate(with her b/f next to her) and started talking to my mate..all was fair it seemed.

he got her number and she dumped her fella that night and got with my mate the same night...this is where it went downhill.3 weeks into the relationship she was pregnant,6 weeks into the relationship they were engaged and now have a baby boy who is 15 months.as soon as the lad was born he thought about getting a house and found a new build for his family.she then told him to basically F**K OFF as she didn't want to be with him any longer.when all this happened from start to finish my mate fucked me off,never text me/called me or came to visit.his mum lives 4 doors away and all he would do is beep as he was leaving the house.

well now he has been split for about 5 months with his ex and he is getting shafted paying double the odds in csa to see his kid.he is currently trying to get custody as she is an unfit parent.

NOW the shocker of this which has really wound me up is he has started dating the ex's neighbour (yeah you read right) who also has a little boy the same age...she lives next door and he has known her about 2 weeks.he dropped the bombshell that he is moving in with her in a week....

I'm shocked and tried telling him in simple terms that in 4 years he will have a kid by every women in the road if he don't watch it.he laughed it off and said "cool ennit"

Am i being a shit mate for telling him he is in the wrong?
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she was pregnant 3 weeks into the relationship, the first thing i would be doing is a fooking DNA test
MarkSport

4th Oct 09 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He did,it is his...this is what i mean,he don't think straight.he keeps saying how he is a mature 22 year old but i'm thinking different.its only been a few months since he split from the ex and hes already having sexual relations with the neighbour

i really feel like happy slapping him
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of the day he isnt doing anything wrong, he is single let him get on with it, at the end of the day its got nothing to do with you who he goes out with and i think 5 months being single is long enough
MarkSport

4th Oct 09 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it may not be my business but im trying to save him from getting the neighbour pregnant as i know it will happen...am i wrong?
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, as i said its nothing to do with you, keep your nose out, you have told him once if he chose not to listen then thats up to him, nothing else you can do
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

problem with this country is everybody has the social to fall back on...so years ago when there was a stigma about bringing your children up supported by the state people used to try to make relationships work and iron out any problems...if a young mother kicks out her partner who supports her so what the state will pay 35 years ago she would have thought twice maybe done to marriage counselling....young boys don't care who they get pregnant because the state will pay....all this means is more single parents more unrulely kids....bout time a government stopped this and insisted on real family values

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by bigboykarl]
Ojc

4th Oct 09 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to England 2009.

It's going to get worse and worse and worse.
Andrew

4th Oct 09 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Ojc.
Colin

4th Oct 09 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DIY vasectomy next time he's drunk

Nah I hate the whole thing about it being ok to have children when your not in a stable relationship. 3 weeks he should be thinking about taking her to meet his parents not get the girl pupped ffs!! Sickens me tbh, ive been with Jade for 4 & a bit years & were no where near ready to start a family, yet a large quantity of the population seem to see fit when they have no security to bring a child into the world, & there just kids themselves!!

Annoying as hell but what can be done?
cunningham

4th Oct 09 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you gave your mate some advice as said if he decides to ignore this advice then more fool him sounds like you have your head screwed on
Ben G

4th Oct 09 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let him do what he wants.

he'll soon realise his life is crap and fucked up when he has 6 kids...

although he'll probably get 30k a year in handouts knowing our government
mwg

4th Oct 09 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's some fucked up relationship threads on here of late
DizzyRebel

4th Oct 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mc wotsee says:

There’s two facedness in the world today but that won’t ever change, there’s so much that’s unexplained and there’s so much that’s strange, if you have a kid at sixteen, twenty two and twenty nine, you won’t work until your forty there’s no law it’s a crime, there’s a population crisis now the condoms ain’t selling, got a baby and an itch but there’s no point yelling, the kid’s are getting fatter. the streets are getting worse, we live inside a bubble it’s about to burst.

There was something on the news about teeneage preggers birds, instead of giving them a council house they are going to put them in 'supervised care' which to me sounds like a much better idea, hopefully more will decide that having a kid with no way of paying to raise it is a bad idea and will hold off untill they have a stable home to raise it.

Your mate is a tool, he sounds like hes beyond help. Dont stress over it just let him ruin his life and father 15 kids with different birds!
lostboy
Banned

4th Oct 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You aint done anything wrong, your mate is an idiot though.
Lawrah
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jermy Kyle eat yer heart out!
Twiggy

4th Oct 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Jermy Kyle eat yer heart out!

Cunt beat me to it
taylorboosh

4th Oct 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im tempted to baby my lass, her dad has a second house which he rents out, its detached, garage nice street about 150 k worth, me and my gf cant afford to rent it from him atm, a girl 20 with a 1 year old girl who has never worked has moved in and the fucking dss pays the rent for her, she has fitted all sky and every thing, always out drinking etc, so why do me and the mrs work when we could have a baby, get every thing paid for and a free detached house?
MarkSport

4th Oct 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
3 weeks he should be thinking about taking her to meet his parents not get the girl pupped ffs!!

That was the morning after he met her that his parents got to know them both
Dom

4th Oct 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This hasn't been deleted yet?!
Ian W

4th Oct 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Welcome to England 2009.

Couldn't have said it better myself
MarkSport

4th Oct 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
This hasn't been deleted yet?!

I ain't doyle
MatthewR

4th Oct 09 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Welcome to England 2009.

Joe

4th Oct 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is your mate Nathy87?
andy1868

4th Oct 09 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some people are just morons mate, they do ridiculous things and won't listen to reason. i have a prime example in my life over the last few months.

the story goes, girl A was going out with boy A. boy A finds out that girl A has a boyfriend and dumps her, girl A gets revenge by getting boy A's car smashed up (as well as his mum's in the process )

now fast forward afew months and boy B (a mate of boy A and myself) starts sniffing round girl A ( as well as a number of other girls that are of questionable age if you catch my drift ) I warn boy B that he'll be upsetting alot of people by carrying on with girl A. boy B carries on with her but lies through his teeth about seeing her, eventually it all comes out and boy B is pretty much disowned.

the next week boy B is trying to get back into everyones favour by making up sob stories, the first being that he had an attempted carjacking by some well known lads from the area, this is total bollocks as he could identify the carjackers yet he never went to the police? the second was that girl A was raped walking home from the pub one night, the police were involved and everything it later came out that she was making the entire thing up, in my eyes she should be getting done for wasting police time but i don't know if she is.

the next week after no communication we find out from the barman of the local pub that he's engaged to her. 3 weeks into the relationship and they're engaged he proposed at the top of blackpool tower apparently

you can't make this shit up

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by andy1868]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Am i being a good mate here? 22 database queries in 0.0131600 seconds