corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Maximusle Promax

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Maximusle Promax
Marc

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone tried this? Opinions?

Bought some from the gym earlier as it was on offer - 2 for £50. Tried a free sample at the gym before and it tasted really good.

Miles nicer than that Nutrisport 90+ pish that I've being taking!

[Edited on 04-11-2009 by Marc]
Wrighty

4th Nov 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv had maximuscle stuff and compared to either PHD or Reflex, it was facking rank in any flavour
Carl

4th Nov 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its what I had a bit ago, bought it from jjb with the voucher I got when I signed up to the gym, if so the strawberry was nice, a lot nicer than the myprotein whey isolate I have now, which isn't too bad.
P34NUT

11th Nov 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why buy bullshit products? a few raw eggs daily...lots of meat.....and if ur really struggling......STEROIDS lmao
MatthewR

11th Nov 09 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P34NUT
why buy bullshit products? a few raw eggs daily...lots of meat.....and if ur really struggling......STEROIDS lmao

still good to have extra protein, especially if u dont have time to make a meal
Marc

11th Nov 09 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Who says I don't eat eggs and lots of meat? This just gives you more protein on top of what you are already eating.
A2H GO

12th Nov 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Who says I don't eat eggs and lots of meat? This just gives you more protein on top of what you are already eating.

True, The trouble with protein is that people tend to buy it so that they can get the amount of protein they need per day. Whereas you should be getting all the protein you need from natural food sources and using the whey to 'supplement' your already perfect diet.
p

12th Nov 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but I find Maximuscle is pure bullshit.
J da Silva

12th Nov 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to use Mega Gainer, by Multipower, for me it was excellent as I tried allsorts to aid my diet at the time and eventually got onto that and it did the job, have a look and see if it's still around, as this was 5 years ago.
Marc

12th Nov 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My gym sells the Fit Protein shakes. 3 for £9.
mart08uk

12th Nov 09 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nutrisport 90+ Protein in chocolate.. its not to bad in flavour and does the job. Re-read the top... although it seems to be working for me...?

[Edited on 13-11-2009 by mart08uk]
DizzyRebel

13th Nov 09 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maximuscle is made by nestle, it carries a premium price but its nutritional profile is worse than most of the cheaper brands on the market. More sugar, fat and shit in it than actual protein and the quality of protein is poor too. Best 2 brands in the uk are PHd and Reflex.

PS raw eggs dont digest properly and egg whites are not a complete protein, eat whole eggs and cook them!
Ben J

15th Nov 09 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, if I have a protein shake after a gym session will it help, ir does it only help if combined with a full diet & training plan.

Basically i'll be going to gym as and when I can can. No set schedule.
DizzyRebel

15th Nov 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You ideally want one 30 mins before, then one immediately after. if you combined it with carbohydrate powder you have a powerful tool for building extra muscle. Peri workout nutrition is where you can gain the most muscle.
Marc

15th Nov 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Maximuscle is made by nestle, it carries a premium price but its nutritional profile is worse than most of the cheaper brands on the market. More sugar, fat and shit in it than actual protein and the quality of protein is poor too. Best 2 brands in the uk are PHd and Reflex.

What a load of shit.
J da Silva

15th Nov 09 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mammoth 2500 is also another good one.
Cosmo

15th Nov 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What a load of shit.

Hammer?
Craig W

15th Nov 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently taking Boditronics Express Whey, they are known for the excellent taste aswell as good quality. Lots of flavours... rasberry ripple, strawberry and cream, chocolate, chocolate orange, banana split, vanilla ice cream, chocolate mint, cookies and cream, black cherry, peanut toffee and coconut.

Lush.
Marc

15th Nov 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peanut toffee
Craig W

15th Nov 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive only tried strawberry and cream, rasberry ripple and cookies and cream. Most protein shakes ive tried taste like shite but i actually enjoy Boditronics. Probably drink it more than i should
Craig W

15th Nov 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also take Boditronics, Midnight Express before bed. Good Protein blend ( Micellar Casein , Egg Albumen , Whey ), L-Glutamine, Flax Seed Oil, HMB.
Comes in chocolate flavour and tastes lush too.

DizzyRebel

15th Nov 09 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What a load of shit.

You're a prize pillock. Go on any BB forum and they will all relay what i say about maximuscle being shite. PHd and Reflex ARE about the 2 best brands on the market, Dorian yates stuff and boditronics are also good but cost a little bit more with no real difference.
Wrighty

15th Nov 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a quick glance at monstersupplements suggest PHD & Reflex are their 2 best selling proteins, Dizzys not fibbing and i have to agree, maximuscle stuff is pap.

May take a look for some Boditronics stuff, sounds nice.
Eck
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 04:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What a load of shit.

Paul's gonna be all over this shit.
Marc

16th Nov 09 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOLZ

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Maximusle Promax 23 database queries in 0.0157521 seconds