corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jaquie James

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jaquie James
mattk

User status: Offline
10th Nov 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking moaning that Gordon Brown has personaly wrote a letter of condolence to her that contained spelling errors, I find this utterly disgraceful?

he didnt have to write the letter, he did it with the good of his heart, Im not a huge fan of politicans but I have genuine respect for Gordon Brown writing that letter

shes saying its outragous and is prolonging the pain of loosing her son, daft bint is her moaning being all over the news helping any? I doubt it

discuss?

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by mattk]
Hammer

10th Nov 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it a complete and utter disgrace and every time I hear it on Radio1 it annoys me more and more.

She is trying to make a buck off the back of her sons death, disgusting. Who the fuck has a tape recorder waiting for someone phoning them to apologise for offending them then gives it to a piece of shit tabloid like The Sun.
Phi

10th Nov 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can understand its a bit hurtful, but his writing is like a childs,!! blmaing it on being blind in one eye is just stupid ?!

its completely been blown out of proportion
Nath

10th Nov 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I find it a complete and utter disgrace and every time I hear it on Radio1 it annoys me more and more.

She is trying to make a buck off the back of her sons death, disgusting. Who the fuck has a tape recorder waiting for someone phoning them to apologise for offending them then gives it to a piece of shit tabloid like The Sun.

Seconded.
AndyKent

10th Nov 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what irritates me more.

That she is bothered he wrote James instead of Janes (hardly the worst error) or that the BBC have put so much effort into reporting the 'story'

Not Gordons biggest fan, but hearing he personally writes to parents of dead soldiers improves my opinion of him (not much, but slightly)
BarnshaW

10th Nov 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in gordon browns defence he is blind in one eye and partially in another, he ALSO suffered a grievance. The woman needs to stfu
Phi

10th Nov 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since when has he been blind etc... !
mattk

10th Nov 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is blind in one eye.
Phi

10th Nov 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does he give himself disability allowence for that?
Rich H

10th Nov 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that's getting wound up about this now! Dragging out for far too long!

You can actually see Jamie has been spelt right even though they're all saying it isn't, and tbf, Janes isn't your normal surname, James is more common and very easy to mishear etc.

It was a decent gesture in the first place that she is now just going well OTT on.
strick206

10th Nov 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cyclops just made a simple error, she's clearly trying to make money off it

I fucking hate gordan brown and everything labour do, but i also hate her for making a big deal out of nothing when he clearly was only trying to pay his respects to the parents
Sam
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes this does my head in, he could have just got a clerk to type up a letter and get them to sign it on his behalf, but he wrote the letter himself by hand (and apparently does this for all the dead soldiers' families). Stupid cow, she needs to GTF.

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_phi
since when has he been blind etc... !

According to Wikipedia when he was in his teens:

quote:
He was accepted by the University of Edinburgh to study history at the age of only 16. He suffered a retinal detachment after being kicked in the head during an end-of-term rugby union match at his old school. He was left blind in his left eye, despite treatment including several operations and lying in a darkened room for weeks at a time. Later at Edinburgh, while playing tennis, he noticed the same symptoms in his right eye. Brown underwent experimental surgery at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and his eye was saved.
scoob
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must be mad to go in the army anyway 16k to risk my life fuck that.
J da Silva

10th Nov 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I would retract the condolences live on primetime tv and send a petrol bomb through her front window if I was that illiterate Scotch kant.
Sam
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AlexSXI

10th Nov 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking stupid bint. I'm sure her son wouldn't have wanted such a fuss. Obviously he didn't make the mistakes on purpose and he doesn't want anyone to die. He's partially sighted and has one of the most presurrising jobs in the world,
it's getting on my fucking nerves now
gavin18787
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Annoying the fuck out of me too

As said he didnt have to write it and even apologised in person.

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shes just a chavvy bint.
Phi

10th Nov 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she was proper shouting at him on the phone
tbf no one has probably done that
Twiggy

10th Nov 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scoob
must be mad to go in the army anyway 16k to risk my life fuck that.

£16k!!! Fuck it where do i sign!?
ed

10th Nov 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just The Sun making a load of hype. It's also utterly unacceptable to secretly record a phone call between yourself and the prime minister then sell it to a fucking newspaper.

When I first saw the story on the news I was expecting the response to be that it was a draft for his secretary to have typed. I'm a little surprised that he would be sending hand written letters, but it shows a level of personalism that a dictated/typed letter can't.

I'm sure a simple, 'you spelled my son's name wrong' followed by a 'sorry' in private would have been more appropriate.
pow
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silly bint tbh.

I know shes had a great loss etc, but pipe down love
ed

10th Nov 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at it from the other side. I am sure she is in a lot of pain and very distraught right now. She is obviously venting anger from her loss, but I think that the tabloids are simply taking advantage of her. The Sun are definitely exploiting her for their pro-Tory stance.
Tiger

10th Nov 09 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently she has finally said she wants to draw a line under it all now.
Ben G

10th Nov 09 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off matt, he's wrote that while driving or cooking a meal or when watching eastenders while drinking a can of lager.

prat moans about th state of the contry and then shows he has no writing skills whatsoever.

one eyes scottish idiot.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jaquie James 23 database queries in 0.0140181 seconds