corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whos had a christmas to forget??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whos had a christmas to forget??
jonnysri

User status: Offline
26th Dec 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

christmas has lost its novelty with me, has done for a few years now with getting past the age of 20. but the one thing i look forward to every year is xmas dinner. theres all the crap and prepartion of turkey that if were honest no1 really likes lol. this year was a fuck up. family round, all going well until we sat down for dinner, mum in tears, dad cant understand why. grandparents sticking there noses in which didnt help at all!!

was pretty shit tbh. but hey. looking forward to NYE

hey ho
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what I like the most, christmas dinner
drunkenfool

26th Dec 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very forgettable this year, yeah. Everyone was so tired and stressed yesterday that I think we were glad it was over! My sister and her 3 kids have been staying for the last few days, soooo glad I invested in a pack of earplugs off ebay.
AndyKent

26th Dec 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other than dinner was pretty average.

Made even more so when 3/4 of my family decided they were going to watch 3 hours worth of soaps rather than have a laugh
Rich H

26th Dec 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Certainly got too old for it now I think lol. Bored as fook today. Not exactly a big family these days as all grandparents are now gone, and 1 Uncle lives in Malaysia, the other always goes away for Christmas So just spent the last couple of days stuck in doors with my parents and sister!

Christmas dinner is certainly the highlight, now I'm just bored! Tomorrow will be spent giving the van a huge tidy up and lay down some more protection on it as got nowt else to do!

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by Rich H]
jonnysri

26th Dec 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reading all these happy christmas threads made me think to be honest.

never had an atmosphere like it in our house before. was for warrant of a better word 'vile'

25 years of resentment between my mum and her mother in law. (my gran). came out and my word it was like world war 3. not a good thing to witness
Hammer

26th Dec 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not visited sobriety in 3 days, I fucking love Christmas.
taylorboosh

26th Dec 09 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its been ok round ours but i feel at 21 its no longer exciting, probable will only be exciting again when i have my own kids
Lynny

26th Dec 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty dull day to be honest. Dragged to my mates house at 00:30 on Christmas morning for a few drinks with him, he dropped me back home at 9:30 where I sorted the horses for 2 horses, then another mate picked me up and gave me a lift to parents as he was going to see his who live near by.
At parents had few family round, 5 minutes opening presents, dinner which was lovely, then couple hours fussing over the new dog and playing on super mario for the wii, then my mate came over for an hour to see my family, he gave me lift home, helped sort the horses then left! Christmas night in alone, tired, watching crap on tv and dreading getting up at 4:30am on boxing day for work!
Tiesto

26th Dec 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One to forget, has been the same last 5 years.

Don't get on with both grandparents, my dad is boring as fuck, 2 hour drive there and back meant I couldn't even drink to numb the pain!
LukeS

26th Dec 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christmas has been boring past couple of years, and im only 18
harrisp

26th Dec 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
Christmas has been boring past couple of years, and im only 18

It only gets worse
Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill forget it like I do every year.Nothing like a good family fight, working and spending your days off with police
Bonney

26th Dec 09 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same every year in our house. Some reason the family don't bother with us anymore. Noticed over the last few years how they have been grouping up (one or 2 lots talking between themselves, and ignoring the others), Its got to that stage where no one bothers anymore i think.
Nic Barnes

26th Dec 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

christmas is nothing special unless your young, or have rich parents to buy you anything you want or have a family of your own.
Gary
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
christmas is nothing special unless your young, or have rich parents to buy you anything you want or have a family of your own.

very true.

Made a vow with a mate that next year we are off on holiday for Xmas. Better than been stuck at home.
Hammer

26th Dec 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to disagree tbh, it's nothing to do with age or money. I personally love being around my family and Christmas is one of those times everyone congregates in the one place.

Suppose it would be shit if you had a family full of cunts right enough which luckily I don't have.
deano87

26th Dec 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Have to disagree tbh, it's nothing to do with age or money. I personally love being around my family and Christmas is one of those times everyone congregates in the one place.

Suppose it would be shit if you had a family full of cunts right enough which luckily I don't have.

I'm the same as that. Every Christmas is excellent. We all work funny hours and it's an opportunity to all sit round the table and enjoy a good meal, chat and laugh.

We sat down for dinner at 3pm and didn't get up from the table until 6pm.

Christmas is what you make of it tbh.
ashleh

26th Dec 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been alright, nothing compared to have 20 presents to open previous years .
Got New Year to look forward to now, plus snowboarding on the 2nd of Jan so that should hopefully compensate christmas lol.

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by ashleh]
Nic Barnes

26th Dec 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

most of my family live in canada and australia. most of my friends all have their own families and children so ive got nothing to do, nowhere to go etc. i couldnt afford to spend christmas with my family tbh.

sad really, and quite depressing time of the year for me
Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I agree, we serve familys on xmas day and everyone is laughing and getting on, really brings people together. Something im very jelous of.
Andrew

26th Dec 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's nice to have a few extra days off

Stayed at my flat until 12, then we went round to my Mum's. We went and visited my Dad's and Nan's grave, had lunch and a few drinks. Came home around 23.30.

Undecided whether to do the family thing New Year or go town and get smashed with the lads. Have tickets for our fav bar and there's a party going down at another lads apartment.
Ben J

26th Dec 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christmas is soooo overrated.
Anty
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every day and every year parents fighting !!
harrisp

26th Dec 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've not visited sobriety in 3 days, I fucking love Christmas.

Good lad,
Christmas is the best reason to be pissed at 11 in the morning

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes

I wish I still a kid just for christmas.
Dont have much to do with my family except me gran and one cousin.

Also for christmas I like spending too much money and having too much spent on me.

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by harrisp]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whos had a christmas to forget?? 22 database queries in 0.1112800 seconds