corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yobs attack fire crews

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yobs attack fire crews
oceansoul

User status: Offline
13th Jan 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One the one show now.

Yobs throwing stones, rocks etc at fire trucks and other emergency service vehicles. One story on there just now about some kid that let down the tyres on a paramedics car whilst he was at a call.

Oxygen theives.
dannymccann

13th Jan 10 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are some of the biggest pricks on the planet, as if these people dont risk their lives enough in their day to day job, they then get attacked

Death penalty anyone
Mattb

13th Jan 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann

Death penalty anyone

should simply be infected with AIDs and denied any help from the NHS or associated services
bigjim172000

13th Jan 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann

Death penalty anyone

should simply be infected with AIDs and denied any help from the NHS or associated services

Would then go around, deliberatly infecting others,

Death penelty
MoesTavern

13th Jan 10 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking chimps. That's what they are, Apes. Dragged up, poorly educated feral Dickensian underclass.
A growing blight on our way of life.

A Right-wing authoritarian goverment is the only thing that can put this country right. The only way these scum will get what's coming to them.
P1CK4D

13th Jan 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Town/City is that happening in?
lostboy
Banned

13th Jan 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This has been happening for years, I remember seeing things on the news about fire crews having bricks thrown at them while tackling fires about 10 years ago.
Ojc

13th Jan 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
Fucking chimps. That's what they are, Apes. Dragged up, poorly educated feral Dickensian underclass.

A Right-wing authoritarian goverment is the only thing that can put this country right. The only way these scum will get what's coming to them.

Oh hi, you are my new best friend.

The issue we have in this country is that we have the scumbags that are already living off the social having kids because they know they will get more benefits and their names at the top of the housing lists and never want to move away from living off the social as sitting around all day posting shit on Facebook is far more productive than working.

Then you have the middle class familys that pay their way through life, paying taxes out of our arses that now are finding it hard enough to get on the housing ladder without adding the financial burden of having kids.

So for every 10 feral useless yob we have 1 decent properly raised middle class citizen.
Ojc

13th Jan 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
This has been happening for years, I remember seeing things on the news about fire crews having bricks thrown at them while tackling fires about 10 years ago.

10 years ago is 2000, time flys when your having fun.
P1CK4D

13th Jan 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This country really does fuck me off tbh
lostboy
Banned

13th Jan 10 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy

10 years ago is 2000, time flys when your having fun.

bigjim172000

13th Jan 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yup spot on.

The last time this was brought up on another forum im on, apparently, the scum were setting fire to peoples cars in a street, calling the firebrigade, then blocking the engine in the street with cars and attacking them to steal the equipment etc.
P1CK4D

13th Jan 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
What Town/City is that happening in?
Nath

13th Jan 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utter cunts. I hope one day they need a Paramedic but they don't arrive in time due to someone doing the same.
oceansoul

13th Jan 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant remember where they said they were happening. They had a few different stories from around the country though.

quote:
Originally posted by bigjim172000
quote:

Yup spot on.

The last time this was brought up on another forum im on, apparently, the scum were setting fire to peoples cars in a street, calling the firebrigade, then blocking the engine in the street with cars and attacking them to steal the equipment etc.

I think i saw this when it was on too.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking scum. I agree with all that Moe and Ollie have said. If I was in power I wouldn't jail them, I'd stop the benefits of their parents, then they'd be force into getting a job to help support the oxygen thieves who created these walking abortions on a park bench.
Nath

13th Jan 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Fucking scum. I agree with all that Moe and Ollie have said. If I was in power I wouldn't jail them, I'd stop the benefits of their parents, then they'd be force into getting a job to help support the oxygen thieves who created these walking abortions on a park bench.

Or they'd resort to theft. Dangerous game.
P1CK4D

13th Jan 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Just send them with a One Way ticket to Iraq. Fuck allowing scum like this having a job an actual deserving person could have.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Two strikes and the death penalty.
Nath

13th Jan 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Two strikes and the death penalty.

You have my vote.
MoesTavern

13th Jan 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Just send them with a One Way ticket to Iraq. Fuck allowing scum like this having a job an actual deserving person could have.

In WWII the Russians had what they called 'Shtraf' companies, convicted criminals and deserters were given the chance to 'redeem their guilt with their blood', they were considered expendable and given suicide jobs like advancing first through minefields.

Why can't we do that? I'd rather some little ASBO off the estate near me get killed than a decent squaddie. Ship the cunts off to Afghanistan.
P1CK4D

13th Jan 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You have my vote.

+1
jay2907

13th Jan 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i saw this when it was on another programme i think night cops.... its pretty disgusting that people find it amusing to fake a call just throw rocks n shit at fire truck when they could cost the life of somebody
jonnysri

13th Jan 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just had a massive lecture on 'public disorder' on nights yesterday. makes me wonder why these pricks attack uniformed staff.

worst part is, we cant even retaliate. with the amount of tools and gear i could pull off the fire engine, it'd be interesting haha
dannymccann

14th Jan 10 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnysri
ive just had a massive lecture on 'public disorder' on nights yesterday. makes me wonder why these pricks attack uniformed staff.

worst part is, we cant even retaliate. with the amount of tools and gear i could pull off the fire engine, it'd be interesting haha

I would love to see a firefighter / copper going postal on an ASBO kid

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yobs attack fire crews 22 database queries in 0.0325730 seconds