corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Don't protest to a biker....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Don't protest to a biker....
Daimo B

User status: Offline
19th Jan 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/activists-missing-after-declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/

Brilliant

"They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”"

Bloody hippies
Root

19th Jan 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmfao. That is epic. GREAT find that is.

On another comical note, my mate once threw a McDonald's burger at a biker (I know it sounds chavvy, he is a bit, but it was funny)...

so the biker overtook my mate's car and booted the driver's side mirror off as he came past. Lmao
ed

19th Jan 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's weird. The story is from a website that writes spoof news articles. Somone's copied from someone at least.
djmattyh

19th Jan 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sounds a bit far fetched lmao
K3 VMU

19th Jan 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root

On another comical note, my mate once threw a McDonald's burger at a biker (I know it sounds chavvy, he is a bit, but it was funny)...

so the biker overtook my mate's car and booted the driver's side mirror off as he came past. Lmao

i would have done exactly the same, have only kicked one wing mirror off, after i was driving on the road and a guy pulled out on me, by this time i was at his rear quarter with the back wheel locked up, once i straightened the bike out,dropped down the gears, i was right up his arse,giving him the fingers etc, he didnt even give me a wave to say he was sorry.

once we got out onto the dual carriageway i got alongside him, and was looking towards him, but he had his right hand up covering his face, by this time the red mist was truely comin over me, so i started making a lot of very aggresive hands gestures at this point, to which he eventually looked over to me, and then sorta shrugged his shoulders.....AARRRRGGGGHHHHH, thats it !! so i jus dropped back a bit and pulled closer to his door and kicked his drivers wing mirror. Was a plesant feeling/noise it made. and his face was a peach.

Couple of kick downs, opened it up and fucked off giving the one finger salute with my left hand as i tore off.

Daimo B

19th Jan 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor show K3. He realised he'd done wrong and was trying to shy away.

Its when they turn round and give you the bird/VV sign that you give them a boot

PS, it could be a spoof story, but its still a funny read

[Edited on 19-01-2010 by VXR]
Nath

19th Jan 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was this them?

lostboy
Banned

19th Jan 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its a spoof but it is funny.
Half Pint

19th Jan 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we should do this to Doyle.... tie him to a tree and piss on him the whole day....
ryzer

19th Jan 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU
quote:

i would have done exactly the same, have only kicked one wing mirror off, after i was driving on the road and a guy pulled out on me, by this time i was at his rear quarter with the back wheel locked up, once i straightened the bike out,dropped down the gears, i was right up his arse,giving him the fingers etc, he didnt even give me a wave to say he was sorry.

once we got out onto the dual carriageway i got alongside him, and was looking towards him, but he had his right hand up covering his face, by this time the red mist was truely comin over me, so i started making a lot of very aggresive hands gestures at this point, to which he eventually looked over to me, and then sorta shrugged his shoulders.....AARRRRGGGGHHHHH, thats it !! so i jus dropped back a bit and pulled closer to his door and kicked his drivers wing mirror. Was a plesant feeling/noise it made. and his face was a peach.

Couple of kick downs, opened it up and fucked off giving the one finger salute with my left hand as i tore off.

you are a prat, why damage someones car? its not like he was pissing himself at nearly hitting you.
sand-eel

19th Jan 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calling the guy a woman and farting on them.
oceansoul

19th Jan 10 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
quote:
quote:

you are a prat, why damage someones car? its not like he was pissing himself at nearly hitting you.

I agree tbh. Happened to my mate, by a dude on a bike. Got his plate and reported him. The guy got charged with criminal damage, and failure to stop after an accident.
Just because some twat cut you up or whatever doesnt mean you need to be a prick about it. Just get on with you life, not endanger it.
lostboy
Banned

19th Jan 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

He was hardly apologetic though was he? We've all had people pull out on us, I've had a couple of very very close ones myself, really boils your blood.
Daimo B

19th Jan 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people deserve to loose their mirrors though
K3 VMU

19th Jan 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

prat? i think you will find it was the boy in the car that was a prat, if i hadnt been able to control a bike as good as i can i would have went straight into a 2 foot high verge,and me going over that into a field and the bike hitting the passengers rear side/quarter of the guys car (who never even acknowledged i was there,and was in the wrong for not stopping at the juncion) and with a fair chance of me injuring myself quite significantly.

oceansoul

19th Jan 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ban motorbikes.

Will be the labour governments next big idea. Anything which is fun to a few people SHALL BE BANNED
Ben G

19th Jan 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glossynews.com/society/201001070305/
activists-missing-after-declar
ing-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally may cause a breach of browser security.

Why were you redirected to this page?

When we tested glossynews.com/society/201001070305/
ing-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally, it attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test computer by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your computer.

* View our detailed report about glossynews.com/society/201001070305/
ing-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally
* Back to previous page

Override this warning
Ben G

19th Jan 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dodgy.
Matt.H

19th Jan 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

prat? i think you will find it was the boy in the car that was a prat, if i hadnt been able to control a bike as good as i can i would have went straight into a 2 foot high verge,and me going over that into a field and the bike hitting the passengers rear side/quarter of the guys car (who never even acknowledged i was there,and was in the wrong for not stopping at the juncion) and with a fair chance of me injuring myself quite significantly.

I totally agree with you k3, Car drivers do not look. I have had a few close calls myself. As i'm sure most of you are aware how much it hurts when you fall off a push bike, let alone a motorbike at a significant speed. And why should you life be put in danger by someone else just because they didn't see you and wont even acknowlegde that they didn't.

This does wind me up as I nearly lost a good friens before xmas. He was coming out of a 50mph zone into a national speed limit when a car decided to pull straight across him into a driveway. He hit the rear axle and went straight over the top of the car. He is now recovering with 2 smashed wrist and a pelvis which is in 5 pieces plus various other injuries. And that was one of these "Sorry I didnt see ya mate" type of people. Ambulance crew said he was lucky to be alive when they found him. So yeah...I think some car drivers do need pulling on the fact they are not aware of whats going on around them.

This is what happens when a bike hits a car...just think what it does to your body. Was a a brand new Tuono if anyone is interested.

K3 VMU

19th Jan 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the EXACT same hapened to my mae, and his bike was in similar condition, spilt the frame in a very similar manner

poor picture,but you get the idea, thats the reason mirrors get kicked
ryzer

19th Jan 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you guys have to accept that their are some shocking drivers out there, and being a biker you are of course going to come off worse as a result of their stupidity.

however, Bikers are harder to spot for said dopey drivers, but its not like they do it on purpose to deliberately knock you off do they? if you kicked my mirror off i would definately report your plate in, as it is criminal damage. All bikers are aware that they are much more at risk on the roads, you cant go around doing what you like because you are annoyed.

btw, that looks like a horrendous accident your mate had, and he should press the police to charge the driver for driving without due care and attention, hope he gets better soon.
K3 VMU

19th Jan 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wouldnt be able to report my plate- you wouldnt be able to see it
oceansoul

19th Jan 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you wouldnt be able to report my plate- you wouldnt be able to see it

Your calling car drivers careless, when you smash wing mirrors off and have illegal plates.

The trouble is its some times bike drivers thinking they own the roads. e.g.
The turning into my road is on a bend. If im coming so that i have to cross the other lane to get into my road its a left hand turn. I stop waiting for a space SIGNALLING. Biker doesnt want to que, comes around the que of traffic im causing due to my wanting to turn, pretty much on other side of road then as i pull out AFTER LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER has to slam his brakes on then swears at me.
Ojc

19th Jan 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
Ban motorbikes.

Will be the labour governments next big idea. Anything which is fun to a few people SHALL BE BANNED

EXACTLY
Shrek

19th Jan 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I love motorbikes but i dont ride em because of how bad the drivers are in the UK, however the biking community has alot of idiots among it, i constantly get cut up and dangerously over taken by motorbikers throughout the summer and some get extremely close to my car, does this give me the right to plough them off the road??

Everywhere you look there are signs for drivers to think bike, thats great but why dont riders think car? and give the little old lady a bit of room and pre empt the fact she WILL change lanes wether you are there or not.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Don't protest to a biker.... 22 database queries in 0.0192151 seconds