corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Venables back in prison

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Venables back in prison
C2RL R

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

Should never have been allowed out in the first place.
Matt L

2nd Mar 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now why cant we just kill them seriously is just a waste of time and money spent on them as he obviously learnt nothing first time round so he aint going to learn anything this time.

honestly i wish they would bring back capital punishment would soon start cutting down crime/benifits [/stereotyping]
Marc

2nd Mar 10 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool.
Jay

2nd Mar 10 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree, should never of been released, scumbag.
Jambo

2nd Mar 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

human waste. Dispose of immedietely.
shibby

2nd Mar 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sick in the head.

Should let all the really abd oens fight each other to the death, with a promise of freedom for the winner. then shoot the badger anyway,

er on a more serious note, anybody know what he got put back inside for?
3CorsaMeal

2nd Mar 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

told ya willay....
N16K

2nd Mar 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good news, how long till the other one!
MarkSport

2nd Mar 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking Scum...I'd love to have him infront of me whilst i'm holding a crowbar or something that will make him pay for such a sick crime and thinking he could get away with it.
Ben G

2nd Mar 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought it was going to be terry
Rich H

2nd Mar 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

So did I
C2RL R

2nd Mar 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shibby
on a more serious note, anybody know what he got put back inside for?

violating the terms of his life licence. basically because they served the minimum term and the parole board agreed to release them early, they were released on life licence. it's a way of re-incarcerating them if they do anything to make them seem that they were not fully rehabilitated.

to me that means that the pricks who said he wasn't a danger to society fucked up as he has clearly done something to prove otherwise. Unfortunately we have never known the new identity of these fuckers but we may find out what this particular sicko is now called.

for any of the younger members who may have missed most of the details there are in depth reports on the net describing the events of that day. it's a little upsetting but i feel it is necessary to read it so you can appreciate the level of sicko we are talking about.

[Edited on 02-03-2010 by C2RL R]
C2RL R

2nd Mar 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

So did I

thats why i just wrote "Venables"! thought it may get more views that way
Cosmo

2nd Mar 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He served his time in a cushy little youth prison and then released on our expense to continue in anonymity.

This is what the electric chair was created for, personally would of been happy to put him as a kid on there and pulled the lever myself.
C2RL R

2nd Mar 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that would never have happened even if we had harsher punishments for criminals. i personally would have happily waited the 8 years for them to turn 18 then watch them fry.
Cosmo

2nd Mar 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
that would never have happened even if we had harsher punishments for criminals. i personally would have happily waited the 8 years for them to turn 18 then watch them fry.

You you arent tough enough to kill a kid then....

ah wait actually yeah.
Limecat
Banned

2nd Mar 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"He could have been recalled on licence if he committed an offence, it could be that he returned to Merseyside, it could be he might have approached the family.

"There is no evidence so far that he did any of these things."

Try reading things people? I recall the BBC have tried to blow up similar things in the past to be more than what they actually are?
C2RL R

2nd Mar 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in all fairness those parts you quoted weren't in the article when i posted it earlier.
SVM 286

2nd Mar 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Terry?!
Limecat
Banned

2nd Mar 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
in all fairness those parts you quoted weren't in the article when i posted it earlier.

I first read it when it was about 4 posts in and they were there then. I couldn't be arsed to piss about as I was on an iPhone at the time.
C2RL R

2nd Mar 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they definately weren't there when i posted it. i heard it then read the article and posted it here.
Cosmo

3rd Mar 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
"He could have been recalled on licence if he committed an offence, it could be that he returned to Merseyside, it could be he might have approached the family.

"There is no evidence so far that he did any of these things."

Try reading things people? I recall the BBC have tried to blow up similar things in the past to be more than what they actually are?

Im sorry? But who the fuck cares if all he did was go back to Merseyside or approach his family? And the BBC may not have evidence, but they havent sent him back with just a rumour saying he did it.

Fact is he was an evil fucking kid who knew what he was doing when he kidnapped a little kid in a shopping centre and abused and killed him. The fact he was released at all is amazing. If the conditions of his release meant not returning to an area or approaching his family then so fucking be it. If he did either (again he hasnt been sent back with no evidence) then he should be back in there.
Limecat
Banned

3rd Mar 10 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Fact is he was an evil fucking kid who knew what he was doing when he kidnapped a little kid in a shopping centre and abused and killed him. The fact he was released at all is amazing. If the conditions of his release meant not returning to an area or approaching his family then so fucking be it. If he did either (again he hasnt been sent back with no evidence) then he should be back in there.

I am not condoning it but that alone would show more sign of pootential rehabiliation than anything else.

No facts are known yet, that is my point.

Cosmo

3rd Mar 10 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I am not condoning it but that alone would show more sign of pootential rehabiliation than anything else.

No, the story states that he has been sent back, that indicates a court has found him guilty of something and therefore has gone back to prison. Now you have quoted a part of the article which is purely the BBC guessing at what this could be for, hence why they say no evidence is available as yet.

Now if we go by just what you quoted he has been sent back with no evidence and purely on rumour, this obviously isnt true!
Limecat
Banned

3rd Mar 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

No, the story states that he has been sent back, that indicates a court has found him guilty of something and therefore has gone back to prison. Now you have quoted a part of the article which is purely the BBC guessing at what this could be for, hence why they say no evidence is available as yet.

Now if we go by just what you quoted he has been sent back with no evidence and purely on rumour, this obviously isnt true!

No Cosmo, I quoted something by his solicitor that was posted on the BBC site.

You have also hugely failed to read the thread. It VERY clearly says 'recalled', it doesn't say convicted which is what would happen in a Court. So it doesn't indicate a Court has found him guilty, it states he has been recalled. Please don't do your normal thing of trying to make up facts in a thread.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Venables back in prison 22 database queries in 0.0148680 seconds