corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fake I.D

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fake I.D
HOMIE

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever had a fake i.d and if so where did you get it from and did it work, my little brother is badgering me to ask people where to get him one from, so i thought id make a post like you do, i keep telling him it will never work and they will just laugh in your face when you try and get into clubs, but he wont listen, so i spose its worth ago just to get him off my back, it dont effect me

he was looking at this website
http://www.uk-id.com/ukidfaqs.html

£35 seems abit pricey to me, and they will probaly just take his money, and he will never get the id
Whittie

6th May 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Borrow him yours?

Make one up in photoshop with the words Government, ID & Card written on it somewhere.
HOMIE

6th May 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha, i wouldnt trust him with my driving lisence if my life depended on it ha
mattk

6th May 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will take your money and they will send you the ID but it will be fucking useless when it arrives
Whittie

6th May 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get him to pay for a new one that you've "Lost".

They send a new one, you use that and borrow him your old one.

He would get in far less trouble that way rather than a completely fake ID.
Simon

6th May 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one when I was younger, can't remember the website but it was something blatant like fakeid.com. Was some random made up card rather than a copy of drivers licence, worked back then but think places are stricter these days only accepting things like drivers license and passport.
jibjob

6th May 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought mine from a website straight off google. You can pay extra for them to have holograms over the top so they look official but they wont work anywhere that has half a brain. Mine worked for over 2 years though from when i was 15 to a week before my 18th birthday At which point the local supermarket banned me for using it Just tell him to be confident and go to the little old lady on the till and strike up a conversation whilst paying for the stuff. It works near enough everytime.
Simon

6th May 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
I bought mine from a website straight off google. You can pay extra for them to have holograms over the top so they look official but they wont work anywhere that has half a brain. Mine worked for over 2 years though from when i was 15 to a week before my 18th birthday At which point the local supermarket banned me for using it Just tell him to be confident and go to the little old lady on the till and strike up a conversation whilst paying for the stuff.. It works near enough everytime.

Reminds me of that scene from inbetweeners, Will going into the offy and buying crisps to look old
Daimo B

6th May 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was a lad....... When computers (286/386, and whoever blagged the 486 had a super doper machine (this is PRE Intel btw) only just reached schools.

I copied VIGLEN PC image off of our network, printed some fake ID details, laminated it.

Bingo, 3 years free ID and multiply pub/club access But things were a bit easier to get into then

Ahh happy days, fake ids, the pressure of "will i get in tonight"
jibjob

6th May 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
quote:
I bought mine from a website straight off google. You can pay extra for them to have holograms over the top so they look official but they wont work anywhere that has half a brain. Mine worked for over 2 years though from when i was 15 to a week before my 18th birthday At which point the local supermarket banned me for using it Just tell him to be confident and go to the little old lady on the till and strike up a conversation whilst paying for the stuff.. It works near enough everytime.

Reminds me of that scene from inbetweeners, Will going into the offy and buying crisps to look old

When he goes dressed in a suit! And comes out with stuff you would never drink
Simon

6th May 10 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
When I was a lad....... When computers (286/386, and whoever blagged the 486 had a super doper machine (this is PRE Intel btw) only just reached schools.

I copied VIGLEN PC image off of our network, printed some fake ID details, laminated it.

Bingo, 3 years free ID and multiply pub/club access But things were a bit easier to get into then

I hated these days, sometimes all of you would get in apart from one guy and you have to decide to fuck him off or leave and try your luck elsewhere. Sometimes spent whole nights walking around town trying places. Stressed me out
Daimo B

6th May 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nahhh never had that much trouble. If it didn't work in 1 bar (which usually ended up being the same bouncer, just in a bad mood who let you in last week, won't let you in this week, but will let you in again next week ).

Worst time though is after the pubs you went to go clubbing, and there was police about so they wouldn't let young-uns in so your party would end at midnight instead of 4am

still, great times, train stations, smelly buses, foam parties and minge.

I miss it all
Whittie

6th May 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Nahhh never had that much trouble. If it didn't work in 1 bar (which usually ended up being the same bouncer, just in a bad mood who let you in last week, won't let you in this week, but will let you in again next week ).

Worst time though is after the pubs you went to go clubbing, and there was police about so they wouldn't let young-uns in so your party would end at midnight instead of 4am

I miss it all

Hope this wasn't the case Damio
mattk

6th May 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
foam parties and minge.

cant wait to go on holiday
Daimo B

6th May 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smelly minge

Nahh, tbh at 15/16 I didn't get to find out too much I was all about the beer, and rugby
jibjob

6th May 10 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

On that note if hes that bothered about going out tell him to get himself to nappy nights at night clubs. Liquid nightclub round here used to do nights for 13-17 year olds although you couldnt buy alcohol you just got hammered before you went and then hid a bottle of super strength vodka down your trousers and mixed it with the cheap red bull you can buy.

Plus all he has to do to pull is walk up to a girl and ask her to get with him.

Ahhh the simple old days

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by jibjob]
moka

6th May 10 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

286/386 and the 486 were all intel processors
Ojc

6th May 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Down with the Commodore like Ultra 64 and Atari & Shinobi down with the rude boy Skibadee, R-Type keep you rocking right are you down with the Streetfighter
3CorsaMeal

6th May 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to make them when i was at school, i'd print them, another guy would laminate them in his dads office and another guy went round taking orders and collecting money.

i got £5 each one, lamintator got £1 and other chap got £2

i was the boy!
ed

6th May 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have a fake Prove IT card. Was bloody amazing. Nowhere will take anything apart from drivers licence or passport these days and no one in their right mind would accept that sites attempt.
gravesy

6th May 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You BUMDER!

I love that episode.
Daimo B

6th May 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moka, you know what I mean, before the Intel chips became formally recognise as their own Pentium processors. I.E after the 486/586, came the Pentium 30, the 60, then 90.

I remember playing a mates brand new Pentium 90 and it was the f**king tits in terms of graphics

Oliver, Commadore 64, with 30-45min tape loadings per game

Jib, yeah we had those, 12-17 parties. When we were 14, we got into the old man pubs (I didn't first time Bastards), then headed off to Woodville Halls (our local town hall type place) for the under 18's disco. With shirts undone and duds upto your belly. Don't forget the curtains haircut with undercut.

We we so cool

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by VXR]
oceansoul

6th May 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing that is accecpted these days are Driving Licence or Passport.
Wouldnt bother with any of these fakeid.com sites.
Ojc

6th May 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a VIC-20 and it was crap.
3CorsaMeal

6th May 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gravesy
quote:

You BUMDER!

I love that episode.

nearly got the boxset the other day, one of the best comedys for a while

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fake I.D 22 database queries in 0.0127430 seconds