corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This isn't right

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This isn't right
Nath

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Story

3CorsaMeal

26th Jul 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hamza Lyzai & Ekram Haque

i don't get what that means?
ssj_kakarot

26th Jul 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well logically their scum and should have been sent down a lot longer.

but they got sentanced with causing actual bodily harm which carries a shorter jail term than manslaughter hence why they will be released in 2 earish, quite standard for that type of crime.

in an ideal world they would have been charged with manslaughter and went down for a lot longer, but unfortunetly the legal system doesnt work like that.

scummy little fucks.
All Torque

26th Jul 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Hamza Lyzai & Ekram Haque

i don't get what that means?

Anagrams I think.
LukeS

26th Jul 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scruffy black fucks
ste_p23

26th Jul 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
scruffy black fucks

Well said
Root

26th Jul 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black bastards. They don't belong in this country and shouldn't have the privelege of staying here. We gracefully let them in and this is how they repay us?

DEPORT FOREIGN CRIMINALS.

Why should our tax money be spent on feeding them? Fucking assholes.
Root

26th Jul 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot

but they got sentanced with causing actual bodily harm which carries a shorter jail term than manslaughter hence why they will be released in 2 earish, quite standard for that type of crime.

in an ideal world they would have been charged with manslaughter and went down for a lot longer, but unfortunetly the legal system doesnt work like that.

scummy little fucks.

and how the fuck their lawyer got out of that one I don't know.

Surely if he died as a result of what they did (purposely or not), it's manslaughter? Fucked up country
sand-eel

26th Jul 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tru dat bruv
ssj_kakarot

26th Jul 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:

scummy little fucks.

Surely if he died as a result of what they did (purposely or not), it's manslaughter? Fucked up country

yeh i was quite puzzled with that one, i presume its to do with the fact the actual slap didnt kill him but the fall to the ground, suppose they argued it wasnt the slap so it wasnt man slaughter.

should have been mind.
oceansoul

26th Jul 10 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw on that "Fake Britain" show, some guy making fake credit cards. He got 5 and a half years. How can killing someone justify a lesser jail term than committing fraud.
Root

27th Jul 10 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

scummy little fucks.

yeh i was quite puzzled with that one, i presume its to do with the fact the actual slap didnt kill him but the fall to the ground, suppose they argued it wasnt the slap so it wasnt man slaughter.

should have been mind.

Some people are retarded (not you, the legal system). Regardless of whether the slap or the fall killed him...IF HE HADN'T BEEN SLAPPED, HE WOULD BE ALIVE. THEY KILLED HIM
Root

27th Jul 10 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

scummy little fucks.

should have been mind.

Some people are retarded (not you, the legal system). Regardless of whether the slap or the fall killed him...IF HE HADN'T BEEN SLAPPED, HE WOULD BE ALIVE. THEY KILLED HIM

that's like running someone over and going "the car killed him, not me".
Gary
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was ranting about this this morning. People like this really fuck me off, they should just be shot and had done with!

Bring back captial punishment imo!!

The younger (teenage and younger) generations are getting worse and worse at a dramatic rate. When i was in my mid teens, which was only 10 years ago there was scum about but not the level there is today.
If the youngsters keep getting worse at the rate they are this country wont be worth living in at all in 50years, it'll be carnage.

They legal system needs a kick up the arse and needs to make punishments more severe. Public stonings etc
a_j_mair

27th Jul 10 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is ridiculous

so are some comments, does it actually say they are not british? more than likely born and bred in theis country

would be nice if the new goverment try to sort out some of this shit
Twitch

27th Jul 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deport them!!
Root

27th Jul 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
Was ranting about this this morning. People like this really fuck me off, they should just be shot and had done with!

The younger (teenage and younger) generations are getting worse and worse at a dramatic rate. When i was in my mid teens, which was only 10 years ago there was scum about but not the level there is today.
If the youngsters keep getting worse at the rate they are this country wont be worth living in at all in 50years, it'll be carnage.

They legal system needs a kick up the arse and needs to make punishments more severe. Public stonings etc

Yes, younger generations are getting worst and worst, this is because of the parents, they're sat on the sofa collecting JSA & family support all day long, not teaching their kids to work for a living, not teaching them morals or...much about anything. They let their children run riot and don't really give a fuck because they either bred them:
1- by accident
2- for benefits

I honestly beleive that.

And I agree the legal system needs to be refurbished completely. We live in a world where a car theif, a computer hacker or a rapist get longer sentences than murderers. It is fucking stupid.

For starters, jail terms are not long enough, probably due to their only being so many prisons. But what is the point in jailing someone and letting them out "for good behaviour"...surely good behaviour while being punished should not make up for the original offense?

Some sentences need to be more severe, rapists should just be hung or in jail to rot. The same with murderers.

The only way to get this country back into shape is to deport the foreign criminals, be serious about jail terms and sentencing and do something about the benefits system, take their scabby money away from them and make them learn to work for a living...Not save up their JSA to buy some weed to be a drug dealer or, steal somebody's car to get some drugs etc.

I'm absolutely sick of the crime and scum in this country.
Nath

27th Jul 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Btw I wasn't going for the racist angle. More the fact they've got joke prison sentences.
Root

27th Jul 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Btw I wasn't going for the racist angle. More the fact they've got joke prison sentences.

same, would just like to point out 9/10 faces on crimewatch are not english and obviously if that's the case, deport foreign criminals because tax payers money should not be spent feeding somebody who has commited a serious offense (regardless of race or where they're from really...but we can't deport the ones who belong here)
Nath

27th Jul 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I 100% agree with deporting foreign criminals. Why the fuck should we pay for the mess somebody else created/raised.
Root

27th Jul 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I 100% agree with deporting foreign criminals. Why the fuck should we pay for the mess somebody else created/raised.

the criminals who were raised in the UK can get sent to the moon
Nath

27th Jul 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be made to do something at least, as they are useless in prison.
a_j_mair

27th Jul 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bnp
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should burn the fuckers in public, I just watched the video of it aswell.
Gary
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by glb

Yes, younger generations are getting worst and worst, this is because of the parents, they're sat on the sofa collecting JSA & family support all day long, not teaching their kids to work for a living, not teaching them morals or...much about anything. They let their children run riot and don't really give a fuck because they either bred them:
1- by accident
2- for benefits

I honestly beleive that.

And I agree the legal system needs to be refurbished completely. We live in a world where a car theif, a computer hacker or a rapist get longer sentences than murderers. It is fucking stupid.

For starters, jail terms are not long enough, probably due to their only being so many prisons. But what is the point in jailing someone and letting them out "for good behaviour"...surely good behaviour while being punished should not make up for the original offense?

Some sentences need to be more severe, rapists should just be hung or in jail to rot. The same with murderers.

The only way to get this country back into shape is to deport the foreign criminals, be serious about jail terms and sentencing and do something about the benefits system, take their scabby money away from them and make them learn to work for a living...Not save up their JSA to buy some weed to be a drug dealer or, steal somebody's car to get some drugs etc.

I'm absolutely sick of the crime and scum in this country.

Nail...Head...!!

Couldnt agree more. That is exactly what it is like round here.

In my opinion the parents simply cant be arse with the hassle of disciplining(sp) thier children and would rather just goto the pub.

Its amazing how many parents are in the beer garden here on a weekends, or even a weekday for that matter, getting pissed while thier children run riot.

I also know of people who also have tried to discipline thier children but as thier friends are scumbag kids who do as they please they don't have any of it.
This is made worse by this government saying parents can't hit thier own children. A good hiding never hurt anyone!

Teachers should be allowed to give the little bastards a beating as well. Might knock some sence into them.

[/rant]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This isn't right 22 database queries in 0.2963932 seconds