corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Time Attack Pit Girl - Laura McMillan

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Time Attack Pit Girl - Laura McMillan
AK

User status: Offline
28th Jul 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Time Attack’s New Grid Girl – Laura

Time Attack regulars may have noticed a new face at Brands Hatch for Round 3. Laura McMillan is the new Time Attack girl…and she’s certainly getting plenty of attention. The brunette stunner adds an element of glamour in the pits and around the Modified Live events, so it would have been rude not to catch up with her and give Time Attack fans an insight into our new girl.

So Laura, how did we get so lucky in having you with us?

I was approached by Time Attack at another promotional event and encouraged to send some photographs to apply for the Time Attack girl position.

Did you know anything about Time Attack beforehand?

The name sounded familiar as I’ve attended many car shows in the past but i wasn’t sure what they did!

How are you finding your new role so far?

My first time at Brands was so exciting! I watched some of the last round from the highest point / the watch tower, right above the pits and it was amazing. You really get a feel for the speed of the cars from that height. It was such an experience, blazing sunshine on my face , the wind in my hair and hot cars racing past me at 150+mph ! Certainly an experience i won’t forget

Any one car impress you particularly?

All of the cars amazed me. I’ve spent years learning about Motorbikes so it was great to be learning something new about cars and how much time and money was spent on them to make them so damn quick! It made me appreciate just how passionate the Time Attack drivers are about their vehicles.

So what car do you drive then?

I drive an Alfa Romeo 147 Lusso ( which keeps breaking down!)

How would you like to go in one of the Time Attack cars?

I would absoloutly LOVE to be taken for a ride in a Time Attack car. I completed a charity Driving event last year where we were able to drive vehicles around a race track. I drove all sorts from Military tankers, to Fire engines and Double decker buses, however i got a real taste for fast cars when i managed to get 130mph out of a Lotus before my instructor told me to break! Doesnt sound that quick but it’s the fastest i’ve ever driven. Ever since then i’ve wanted to go back on a track and feel that buzz again! I was recently involved in terry Grants stunt show at a promotional event and spun around at top speeds in his TVR. I loved it!
You obviously have an adrenaline junky streak! What’s the most exciting bit about your new role with us?

The best thing about being the Official Time Attack girl is having vip access all areas! This means I can see all the action from the best spots and then I’m able to meet the drivers and talk to them about their performances.

And what about Laura McMillan? What can you tell us about yourself?

I’m currently living in King’s Lynn but i’m originally from Scotland. I was born in Paisley, lived there until I was 7. then we moved to England.

You’re also a brunette, don’t blondes have more fun?

Brunettes definitely have more fun. FACT! I’ve dyed my hair every colour of the rainbow and I always go back to brunette, as brunette is best!

We’d be tempted to agree. Lastly then, you rock the Time Attack outfit, but it must get pretty hot in there!

Yep, I survived the sweltering heat in black lycra!! Cooled down nicely with a Champagne shower at the podium! I think I’ll have my brolly on stand by next time. Good job I didn’t get pulled over on the way home as the police would have breath-alised me in an instant. I stunk of champers and not a drop passed my lips!!

Laura looks set to be a smash hit with Time Attack fans. If you’d like to see more pictures of her then check out the Time Attack Round 3 galleries. Alternatively, you can come and meet her in person at Round 4 of Time Attack, this weekend at Cadwell Park.

corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do birds always wear bloody sunglasses? You can't tell if they are a dog or not

Good body, but can't tell by the face
mattk

28th Jul 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mehh
AK

28th Jul 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely you can tell from the fact she is a pit girl and has a body like that she isnt going to be a munter

logic!
djgritt
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't.
corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
surely you can tell from the fact she is a pit girl and has a body like that she isnt going to be a munter

logic!

Well her chin looks like a arse, and the rest of her face is covered

My mates bird used to do TOCA, see ain't that great under all the slap, fake tan, and hair extensions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fussey
SportBoy

28th Jul 10 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the gay/non likers
AK

28th Jul 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit too much eye makeup for me in this one

SportBoy

28th Jul 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same glasses the tight cow!
AK

28th Jul 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats better

You can't beat, a bird with spanners in her hand, and a bit of dirt
Butler

28th Jul 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its stupid that at events like that these slags with brains comparable to that of a mongoose get more privileges than most people that actually care about seeing an event.
AK

28th Jul 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what type of random comment is that?

She is PAID to be there - to promote the series. She NEEDS more access to the event than Joe Average... plus I'd hazard a guess at her looking better than you/them.

bald fat men like to see pretty girls in tight clothes promoting the series/sponsors.

Do you think you should be holding the umbrella for rossi next year?
Butler

28th Jul 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time attack doesnt need women walking around with umbrellas. Youre right bald fat men do, just the sort of people who read max power and think Raoul Moat is a legend. Its a shame they are giving time attack such a reputation.
AK

28th Jul 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Butler - Seriously, get a grip
smcGSI16V

28th Jul 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
Wouldn't.

Bloody well wood!
ssj_kakarot

28th Jul 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Time attack doesnt need women walking around with umbrellas. Youre right bald fat men do, just the sort of people who read max power and think Raoul Moat is a legend. Its a shame they are giving time attack such a reputation.

the first thing that popped into my head when i read this thread was

"why are girls like this who most probally dont give a crap about the event paid to be their"

suppose it gives the old guys and young mongs something to stick in the wank bank .
ssj_kakarot

28th Jul 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also before any one says there good to look at ect ect

if they got rid of them i would hazard a guess that the attendance for the event wouldnt change at all, so i dont see the point?

if people want to see air heads slut around in skimmpy clothes why not go to a strip club
AK

28th Jul 10 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

advertising...... exposure...... pictures of her (with logo on her).

I'd prefer a lot of things over dollies around the place but there are simple facts - they need to get bums on seats to make money. The majority of crowds like the stuff in modified live type events.... the show cars, the models, the show and shine and trade stands. They are a bit confused and non plussed with the TimeAttack stuff.

Hireing a big circuit for a day IS NOT CHEAP. I'd hazzard a guess that they need gate sales to pull it off.

Tarring them with 'these slags with brains comparable to that of a mongoose ' is a bit out of line.
Sunz

28th Jul 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fee should kick your ass for perving at other women !

Is just pointless, she is a slut in my view, wouldnt it be cheaper to just use some stickers or a big poster to advertise ?
If it was a muscle man with some tight leggings with a big shlong with www.timeattack.co.uk across his cock, would all probably cry and say its stupid and not needed then.
ssj_kakarot

28th Jul 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt mean their sluts as in they are promiscuous, but girls who do this type of thing do have certain personality traits, i was just uning slutting around as an ambiguous term for showing bodies off ect.

And whilst i try not to judge a book by its cover, girls who go into this sort of thing usually are not the cream of the crop intellectually.

And i'll be honest ive never been to anything like this but if i was going to go my first thought wouldnt be "mabye i can see some fit girls in tight t-shirts", i would like to hope most people who attend these types of event have done so because of the interest in cars not the woman.

[Edited on 28-07-2010 by ssj_kakarot]
AK

28th Jul 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bunch of fuckin homo's

Honestly. You are moaning because a pretty girl is wearing tight clothes at a motorsport event Whatever next.

Outrage!

I'm sure I heard a slogan punted around somewhere - sex sells.

Like it or not I think the vast majoriity of the target audience are red blooded males who will (dont deny it) appreciate a good looking girl.... as well as a fast car, nice car etc

They are a bit classier than the munters you see draped over cars with their arses hanging out, with flabby muffin tops.

have to laugh at this topic. First the Moat comment now you are all prudes.
Butler

28th Jul 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a bit of a generalization but sadly a lot of people attend events like this literally because they want to see girls, and initial thought when events are marketing like this is that it will be full of sort of people I really dont want to be around. When I have kids I want to be able to submerge them in what I am passionate about, and slags in hot pants isnt something id want them to have to see at a young age.
AK

28th Jul 10 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get me wrong - I hate the neds (chav to you) that are associated with car 'shows' and dont like being around them..... BUT what has that got to do with anything until you brought it up?

You cant cater for minorities... there tends to be something for everyone at these shows. The modified lives I have been to I very rarely leave the pits, and when I do I laugh at the shit cars, shit music, fat birds in fishnets etc.
connollygt30

28th Jul 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
bit too much eye makeup for me in this one

FUCK ME!

Look at the nipples on it...like fucking rugby studs

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Time Attack Pit Girl - Laura McMillan 22 database queries in 0.0128911 seconds