corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ibiza holidays

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ibiza holidays
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 10 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

talk to me, typical prices

thiking of going next summer for 7 - 10 days for a crazy week of partying etc

san antonio bay being the big main clubbing area right?
mattk

14th Oct 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its very very expensive, and for that reason, Il be in magaluf

I bet I have a better time in magaluf than I would in Ibiza
Mad Moe

14th Oct 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you wouldn't
Carl

14th Oct 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price depends on what part of the summer. August and school holidays being the dearer as with all holidays. I'd avoid august anyway, far too busy, taxi service cant cope, clubs get over crowded. San antonio is where the main strip of pubs are and eden and es paradis (2 clubs but not the best clubs, have shite like clubland etc so if you are into that doss you might like them) The bay is further around and is a bit of a walk away to be fair. The proper clubs are out of town and in playa den bossa, but you can get a bus or taxi to them quite easily.
mattk

14th Oct 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
I bet you wouldn't

I dont enjoy paying a fortune for ale so I bet I would, I love magaluf, get offf my trolly and worry about nothing for a week

hell of a come down when you get home though
Carl

14th Oct 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
quote:
I bet you wouldn't

I dont enjoy paying a fortune for ale so I bet I would, I love magaluf, get offf my trolly and worry about nothing for a week

There is plenty of places in Ibiza where you can get shit faced for cheap if that is what you are after. There is nothing in magaluf that you can't do in Ibiza, whereas there is a lot of stuff Ibiza has to offer that maga doesn't have.
Mad Moe

14th Oct 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Comparing Ibiza to Magaluf is a bit like comparing Vegas to Blackpool, with the latter in both cases being two of the worst places I have ever had the misfortune of visiting, but each to their own I suppose.
mattk

14th Oct 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Blackpool
blacksheepdesigns
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

14th Oct 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spent pretty much the same in ibiza as i did in magaluf

rather go ibiza, less chavs and 16-17 year old nobhead lads and less fat girls
mattk

14th Oct 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much, roughly for a week, spend?
Siberia

14th Oct 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the big clubs are expensive... but there is plenty of bars that have djs and cheap beer...
blacksheepdesigns
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

14th Oct 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
how much, roughly for a week, spend?

bout £600-700, same as i spent in magaluf
mattk

14th Oct 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im doing something wrong then, I spent £1100 in magaluf in a week

only managed to spend £750 in Malia, cheap as chips there, but rubbish
Carl

14th Oct 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you manage to spend that if magaluf has cheap ale?! I spent 3.5k over 4 months in Ibiza, thats including rent. It is easy to wax a lot of money but it can be done without going silly.
N16K

14th Oct 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ibiza is an experience, have been going for years, for the past two summers with mates to Ibiza Rocks in San An. You need to head outside San An for the true Ibiza experience imo!
sumner2k3

14th Oct 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i came back from ibiza about 2-3 weeks ago, was out there for the final closing partys and it was my first time in ibiza and it was absolutly the best time i have ever had in my life.. i can not wait to go again next year

We went all inclusive and were about 5 minute taxi ride from san antonio and the west end etc and we spent roughly £4-500 for a week and only went to pacha once, and eden and the west end mostly although its well worth spending the money as theres no other place like it on earth.. its amazing!

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by sumner2k3]
wilson_sri

14th Oct 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I bet you wouldn't

Thats it, no point in going to Ibiza if your just a piss head. Its really the type of place for the clubber/party head type.

If you like going to to clubs and getting out your trolley listening to top djs, its the place to go! But like has been said, its very very expensive. Especially in August.
I go every year. Always stay in the Playa den bossa end, its a lot nicer than San Antonio. Although its full of Italian ares holes. But the better food, and just generally being less idiotic lager louts makes up for that.

Went for the first two weeks in August this year. And spend overall just over £4k. But that wasn't hotel prices, had a nice villa for the two weeks as there was a big group. If you can get about 12 people together get a villa. It works out at the same price each, plus you get your own space and pool etc.
Clubs are the most expensive bit. Expect to pay anything between 25 euro for smaller nights up to 75 euro for bigger nights like cocoon and we love. Plus anything around about 10-20 euro a drink, depending how nice you are to the bar staff. Learn simple spanish before you go and you notice a big difference!

Although Sonar festival in Barcelona has taken over for me, dont think Ibiza will be happening next year. I only really go for Space now. A lot of money just for one club, no matter how good it is.

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by wilson_sri]
Ellis

15th Oct 10 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid £216 for a week, was over there abour 3 weeks ago.

Spent approx £700 whilst I was over there mind...
LeeM

15th Oct 10 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid 270 to go out this July just gone, spent just over a grand out there but stayed in the mental central which is cheap.
Were goin out to Ibiza rocks hotel for a week mid august next year and that's just under 500
LeeM

15th Oct 10 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and when we were lookin 10 day holidays were the same if not slightly more than a 2 weeker. 7 days is where it's at, any more will kill you
Carl

15th Oct 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
quote:
quote:
I bet you wouldn't

Thats it, no point in going to Ibiza if your just a piss head. Its really the type of place for the clubber/party head type.

If you like going to to clubs and getting out your trolley listening to top djs, its the place to go! But like has been said, its very very expensive. Especially in August.
I go every year. Always stay in the Playa den bossa end, its a lot nicer than San Antonio. Although its full of Italian ares holes. But the better food, and just generally being less idiotic lager louts makes up for that.

Went for the first two weeks in August this year. And spend overall just over £4k. But that wasn't hotel prices, had a nice villa for the two weeks as there was a big group. If you can get about 12 people together get a villa. It works out at the same price each, plus you get your own space and pool etc.
Clubs are the most expensive bit. Expect to pay anything between 25 euro for smaller nights up to 75 euro for bigger nights like cocoon and we love. Plus anything around about 10-20 euro a drink, depending how nice you are to the bar staff. Learn simple spanish before you go and you notice a big difference!

Although Sonar festival in Barcelona has taken over for me, dont think Ibiza will be happening next year. I only really go for Space now. A lot of money just for one club, no matter how good it is.

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by wilson_sri]

Only thing I don't agree with is that playa den bossa is better for food! Also I wouldn't go in a villa if it is first time as they are always away from everything so they won't know what is going off. I've had my fill of Ibiza now though, been to amnesia and space too many times and had too many good nights, its just gets a bit like chasing the good times, i'm fancying sonar or WMC or something similiar.
BarnshaW

15th Oct 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10-20 euro a drink, regardless of where it is or the atmosphere i would never ever pay that 20 quid for a drink
ssj_kakarot

15th Oct 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking 75 euro in a club then 10-20 euro a drink who the fuck pays that :-/

yeah think ill be going to maga aswell

ibiza might be decent if your a pill head but for the rest of us who dont only drink bottles of water so we dont die in nightclubs its a tad excessive

how can any club justify those prices for entry and drinks :/
LeeM

15th Oct 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
fucking 75 euro in a club then 10-20 euro a drink who the fuck pays that :-/

yeah think ill be going to maga aswell

ibiza might be decent if your a pill head but for the rest of us who dont only drink bottles of water so we dont die in nightclubs its a tad excessive

how can any club justify those prices for entry and drinks :/

Worth every penny if you're into the music and love clubbing
wilson_sri

15th Oct 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
10-20 euro a drink, regardless of where it is or the atmosphere i would never ever pay that 20 quid for a drink

Its not measures like over here though...Pint glass, pour half vodka, a bit lemonade and some ice...perfect!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ibiza holidays 22 database queries in 0.1159639 seconds