corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Topic of conversation at work rant

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Topic of conversation at work rant
mwg

User status: Offline
4th Nov 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All they do is talk about their kids. Nobody gives a fuck you stupid pricks. The only people that care about your kids are you. There is nothing more boring.

Every brew break it turns in to a discussion about kids, playgrounds, bought a new pram/car seat, kids parties, the list goes on and on. Totally and utterly under the thumbs by their wives too. Have to ask permission before they can play 5 a side football or go mountain biking etc. cos its not fair leaving their wife at home alone with the kids when they've been at work all day.

Really hope I never end up like this when I get older because they are boring me to tears. Is this all there is to look forward to in life? Jesus wept.

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by mwg]
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here, people bringing in there kids etc when they are new born, gaf leave them at home ffs noone cares, they go on like all anyone here has to worry about is there own children
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same as people that have them baby on board stickers, what is the point in this? is it to brag to everyone they have a child? or do they think i should drive 2miles behind them to protect there precious child
Hammer

4th Nov 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thought of me becoming like this scares me shitless.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same i keep saying to myself, il have a child in x years, but when it gets there i just keep putting it back

my latest was 35, but i cant see me changing my mind by then.

i dont think i will ever have one tbh, i reckon you have more fun in yourlife without one, everyone that has had one that i know turns into a moody fucker that never does anything

same as marriage, everyone i know that gets married ends up unhappy and grumpy with there lives

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Steve]
Ben G

4th Nov 10 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never talk about kids in work. mostly sexual encounters, fetishes and football.

what do you expect when you work in a nursery, matthew g and steve j williams?
Conway563

4th Nov 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think I go out of my way to talk about my kids but whenever I'm in the office it's all I get asked about
mwg

4th Nov 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
same as people that have them baby on board stickers, what is the point in this? is it to brag to everyone they have a child? or do they think i should drive 2miles behind them to protect there precious child

Yeah I'm quite often driving along thinking I'm going to smash in to that car but then I see the baby on board sticker and decide to spare them

I like kids and will be a Dad one day hopefully but I am going to make a big effort to not go round telling everyone about it at every opportunity because its really boring for the person on the receiving end.

There is one guy at work that has kids and he will only ever talk about them if someone asks him. That's the way it should be.
Ojc

4th Nov 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please don't get me started, I work with 7 women and all I hear about for 7 hours is their fucking kids.

I reckon I could raise a kid no problem from the tips I've picked up over the last 11 years working here.

Non stop fucking bullshit honestly, the latest is bed wetting and what they are doing to get around it.

FUCK OFF
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe you could get some tips of them to stop you shitting the bed
mwg

4th Nov 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the thing, this is MEN I am talking about. It's to be expected with women as they are all mental in varying degrees. But not men FFS
mwg

4th Nov 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
maybe you could get some tips of them to stop you shitting the bed

Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most blokes these days are fucking gay, i bet luigi is the type to chat about his child at work
Ojc

4th Nov 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet Luigi talks about the Christian church and how is dad is the Pope.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you reckon he went to see the pope when he visited here the other week?
3CorsaMeal

4th Nov 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if these people weren't talking about their kids they would have nothing useful to say, it would all end up talking about there new cars, how much warrenty they got, what mpg they can do and how they found a new "friend" at the dealerships who was really nice to them and sold them a car for an amazing deal.

3CorsaMeal

4th Nov 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or how they dug a flowerbed in the garden and puts rocks in it
sc0ott

4th Nov 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres nothing worse than a person that brings their partner into EVERY conversation and i mean EVERY conversation.
There is also nothing worse than people that have no clue about gym training yet they talk all technical and say silly things like protein pre and post workout shakes dont work.
There is also nothing worse than those who talk about getting really drunk every week and how they can drink shit loads yet when big night outs come along they either pussy out or they go and drink fuckall.

All the above is about one person at work.
mwg

4th Nov 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can't afford new cars now they have kids, it appears their life is over
Sam
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
All they do is talk about their kids.

It's because this is the only thing that some workmates can find to relate to each other. I bet if you started talking about engine remaps or wheel offsets to them they would be like "WTF who cares".
3CorsaMeal

4th Nov 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
they can't afford new cars now they have kids, it appears their life is over

i thought you were setting yourself up for this lifestyle

its starts with the car on finance, then the house, then you get married and buy cars between you, come online and talk about "our" car, or "we" are getting this for it.

after that you have kids, realise you can never own your dream car, then just grown old, get abuse of your kids, fund their first car and the whole cycle starts again for them.
mwg

4th Nov 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't share a car. Would go mad every time the wheels got kerbed.
sc0ott

4th Nov 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the momment i find engine remaps more interesting than kids and tbh i never talk about remaps. Relates such as nephews and neices is slightly different but if my gf asked me if i wanted a kid or a remap for my 182 i wouls chose the remap and i wouldnt even need to think about it.
mwg

4th Nov 10 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
All they do is talk about their kids.

It's because this is the only thing that some workmates can find to relate to each other. I bet if you started talking about engine remaps or wheel offsets to them they would be like "WTF who cares".

I wouldn't talk about it as I have the sense to know that no one cares and not subject everyone to it. I'm not even that bothered about things like that any more myself
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think of the cars you could own on a middle aged average salary if you didnt have kids and still lived at home

this will be me imo and i will be driving a lambo with my grandads inheritance that i stole from the loft

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Topic of conversation at work rant 22 database queries in 0.0109220 seconds