corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Linkin Park Tomorrow - Newcastle Arena

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Linkin Park Tomorrow - Newcastle Arena
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Nov 10 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone going? I've got a long train drive down with my bro and mates for this Tomorrow. Anybugger from here heading to it?
oceansoul

4th Nov 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do i never find out about gigs like this

First gig i ever went too was Linkin Park. But after listening to there new album, i dont think i'd go see them again
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't listened to the new one yet, but I've heard it's pretty shite Love the old stuff though so I'm not fussy, just a band I've always wanted to see
JonnyJ

4th Nov 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a chance to get tickets for this as my mate was selling them, not a massive fan of LP though so didnt take him up on it.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This album I heard one song of it, mega weird not like them. Last album, was pretty shit ok few songs but will never compare. I saw them last time they toured was shite. No crowd movement all everyone wanted to do was sing and and wave their arms like cunts.
Best time I saw them was there one of gig at the Astoria about 2/3 years ago, tickets where going for £150+ but was an amazing gig!!! no plastic fans TBH. Won't bother seeing them again.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want everyone running around in circles screaming wall of death? If any of that shit happens, I'll be kicking people as they go past.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. That is Linkin Park. Or how they used to be, before they become everyones mums fav band.

People would not be in circles if wall of death TBH :doyle:

LOL, whos gonna give a fuck about a kick, if you ever experienced a proper one, you'd LOL

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Generation]
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry... I'm not into that sort of thing. I'm not a fucking retard who thinks that running at people is in any way shape or form cool
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Yes. That is Linkin Park. Or how they used to be, before they become everyones mums fav band.

People would not be in circles if wall of death TBH :doyle:

LOL, whos gonna give a fuck about a kick, if you ever experienced a proper one, you'd LOL

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Generation]

Please, don't make it out to be any more than cunts running at each other, or running around in circles. That's all it is.
Norcy91

4th Nov 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be well pissed off if i'd paid to go see a band and some moshers started fighting each other for fun in front of me, happened all the time at Leeds fest.

My advice, give them a kick in
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only ever been to one other gig, and the support bands had folk doing that shit. Fucking pissed me off. Pathetic non conformity nonsense.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ This is why lp gigs are now shit.
JonnyJ

4th Nov 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like to jump around like a mentalist when at a gig
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because fannies like yourself who run into each other aren't there? Behave. Why do you run into each other? I would like a proper explanation. Not one that contains any tripe to do with emotion or feelings.
Norcy91

4th Nov 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's when they do it to the wrong person thats the best, someone who doesn't want some arse hole pushing into him and they smack them.

Best parts where they 'crowd surf' though, just leave a big enough gap in the 'surf' and BANG! Someone falling 6ft is funnier than you think

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Norcy91]
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I like to jump around like a mentalist when at a gig

Plastic fan. You should be running at the person directly across from you for no real reason.
JonnyJ

4th Nov 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id do that too tbf, looks insane

Theres a video of the Aberdeen Red Ultras doing it at a game Id well be up for that.

If you dont like it you can just stand out of the way
oceansoul

4th Nov 10 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its better than standing there like a dick. Ive been at some metal gigs, where people just stand there. Usually full of twats with DSLR's moaning its too crowded. One gig the singer got really pissed off. She even came right up to the crowd and shouted "any of you lot actually want to be here"

One of the best pits ive been in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnoPISHI4k

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by oceansoul]
Norcy91

4th Nov 10 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather stand there and watch/listen what i've paid to go to than run around like a cock and come home with a battered face
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do people wave their hands in the air from side to side in a sing along? why do people clap to show apprecitaion? if its not about emotion of experiences why not stick on a cd.
Although won't door no more in case I get kicked, do you think anywhere there other than mums give a fuck about a kick.?
Hope your positioned well tomorrow, but the size of arena they play now, will never be the same.
I'll go listen to another band now, get called grunge until they become popular, and then watched people sing along with their parents.
oceansoul

4th Nov 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
I'd rather stand there and watch/listen what i've paid to go to than run around like a cock and come home with a battered face

Ive never gone home with a battered face. Or any injury for that matter.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
Its better than standing there like a dick. Ive been at some metal gigs, where people just stand there. Usually full of twats with DSLR's moaning its too crowded. One gig the singer got really pissed off. She even came right up to the crowd and shouted "any of you lot actually want to be here"

One of the best pits ive been in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnoPISHI4k

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by oceansoul]

If they don't get it, they don't get it. 4 years ago they would of had no choice at a gig like this. Then again 4 years ago they would not of been interested, these people need to do their homework, and see how the band were, and what the encouraged, obviously some older fans still expect this.
JonnyJ

Sometimes when you really get into the music, the only way to let it all out is to go fucking mental, best way to describe it. I love the carnage and the fact i may very well die
Generation

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91

Ive never gone home with a battered face. Or any injury for that matter.

I have, I lost half front tooth, ripped ligaments in knee on few ocasions, and had few deep gashes to the head. It's an adrenaline rush, who gives a fuck, apart form the pretty boys
oceansoul

4th Nov 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet its safer in a mosh pit, then at some "music of black origin" gig.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Linkin Park Tomorrow - Newcastle Arena 22 database queries in 0.0203052 seconds