corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Xbox 360: Battlefield Bad Company 2 "Ultimate Edition"

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Xbox 360: Battlefield Bad Company 2 "Ultimate Edition"
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
20th Nov 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have got the game but while looking for it recently, i found an ultimate edition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyb349ruJI&feature=player_embedded#!

Can you download the extra stuff, what really is the extra stuff? i already got the SPECAT (sp) kit etc

Can't wait to try 4 player Co-op?

who here actually plays this online?
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play BC2 on the PC
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to play it online all the time with Matty, JJ and Nath. Was epic fun. Fucking up buildings never got boring
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tend to use the recon class more than anything, there's something rewarding about spotting a sniper in a building and taking him out with a mortar strike before he has time to even see you.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think actually shooting them is a wee bit more rewarding though
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well yeah, but seeing the mortars go through the building exposing him then killing him is far funnier, especially when they try to run.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of them are retards who sit where they are, unaware that the entire structure that was hiding them is gone
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant wait for the new maps, Harvest Day looks brilliant.
MJFF88

20th Nov 10 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I literally love this game. Its slightly different I'm aware, but I'd play this over any COD game any day of the week
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just on Atacama desert behind a sand dune and I could hear these bullets flying over me and hitting the sand infront of my feet so I moved around to another spot and just happened to see this sniper behind some boxes, could see the mussel flash, I ran behind some big drums and zerod in with the mortars and BOOM...enemy down, he was trying to hit me for ages
mwg

20th Nov 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the thing it actually takes a bit of skill to snipe someone in this game. Makes it very rewarding.

Shame there isn't many people playing this on the PS3 as it's a proper team game.
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant you just go into a server with randoms, or do you prefer to play with other mates?

And yeah sniping definately takes skill for the longer range shots, that's the type of thing I like though, far more realistic.
chris_uk
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i loved this in the beta, but the release version just seemed to lag or something..

it runs at over 150fps at all times but someting still felt like it was jerking and the mouse movements were not smooth.

pissed me off so i dont play it anymore
mwg

20th Nov 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Cant you just go into a server with randoms, or do you prefer to play with other mates?

And yeah sniping definately takes skill for the longer range shots, that's the type of thing I like though, far more realistic.

Yeah you can do but it's better if you are in a squad with people you know & they are half decent. Otherwise you will get torn apart by a well organised opposition
Dom

20th Nov 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny, BC2 worth getting on the PC? It's only £13 now. Still play COD4 at the mo

[Edited on 20-11-2010 by Dom]
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate, without a doubt. Where is it £13?

Be aware that it's a completely different game to COD so dont get annoyed if at first you cant get used to it, it does take a while.
Dom

20th Nov 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Yes mate, without a doubt. Where is it £13?

Be aware that it's a completely different game to COD so dont get annoyed if at first you cant get used to it, it does take a while.

Amazon + free P&P

How different? Is the game play similar to Battfield 2142? I've got that and never found it too bad, a lot more strategy is involved rather than gun-ho COD.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said, without a team, you're fucked. This game demands a team mentality. Fucking love going in with a Shotgun and Rocket Launcher But there is nothing worse than having a quick look round with a Sniper, and seeing a muzzle flash, then BANG, you're down
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your KD ratio Eck?
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not got a fucking clue mate. I know it's over 1, but it's probably horrendous. My attitude is the same as on COD. Run in and spray bullets everywhere. Raize buildings to the ground and move on.
MJFF88

20th Nov 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checked me KD ratio, its pretty poor but I've only recently been able to start doing well and generally get 3.0 at the end of the map now.

K 1259
D 1705
Ratio 0.74
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just finished a game with a KD ratio of 12, 24-2 with Recon class, killed myself once to get more ammo
Eck
Premium Member

20th Nov 10 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wasn't uncommon for me to have over 40 kills in matches, but my deaths weren't too far away from that either
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Nov 10 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd get killed loads if I was in the thick of it, I prefer to sit on the sidelines and pick them off from a far
3CorsaMeal

21st Nov 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am no good at sniper. I usually assault or engineer. even medic is great. my kd is over 1.

need to get back into this game. I was a helicopter master but now I'm all over the place and just crash.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll