corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Photo request for Golden orange Corsas (I am not to sure of the actual colour)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photo request for Golden orange Corsas (I am not to sure of the actual colour)
Tomm R

User status: Offline
4th Jan 11 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just accidentaly deleted this whole thread, so here is my second attempt!

So i have been on the hunt for a new car, i have come across a local one which seems fairly priced and the colour i think i might need a little bit of swaying on. I have always stuck with white cars, i love them, thats all i have ever had but i feel that some corsas come in some brilliant colours so i searched for everthing.

The colour i have come across is this golden orange (i dont know the actual name or code) and i rather like it but i feel its a colour choice i could soon regret.

The colour is here

I am hoping to buy the car as a realistic project car, i have had a few project cars and have stumbled when it comes to painting, so i am trying to find a colour which i am happy with from stage one to save later issues.

So i was hoping someone could put up some photos to help me come to the conclusion if its a colour i like or not!

Thanks a lot!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
4th Jan 11 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks like it's got a little flip going on as well, not cheap.
Generation

4th Jan 11 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this car you've seen £290 by anychance?
Tomm R

4th Jan 11 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

funily enough it is! The one in snoodland, i went and looked at it tonight but it was dark, so far everything looks good but i am going back during the daylight to have a closer look
Mark.W

4th Jan 11 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This colour?

Tomm R

4th Jan 11 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think thats closer to the colour i posted!

Thats the one
Piér

4th Jan 11 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apache gold/orange, cant remember
Mark.W

4th Jan 11 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Known as Ginger on here
Generation

4th Jan 11 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomm R
funily enough it is! The one in snoodland, i went and looked at it tonight but it was dark, so far everything looks good but i am going back during the daylight to have a closer look

I was tempted to have a look myself as not too far, can't go much wrong, only thing put me off was MOT/TAX
am4nf

4th Jan 11 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apache gold
Tomm R

4th Jan 11 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks a lot guys, ginger/apache gold is the colour i am after! i am still a little undecided about it.

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
quote:
Originally posted by Tomm R

I was tempted to have a look myself as not too far, can't go much wrong, only thing put me off was MOT/TAX

Yeh its just down the road from my garage, the lack of mot and tax was a worry for me as well, but from what i saw today there was not many issues with it, no rust that i could see, has almost full service history with it. The only issue i have is it has sat since november and has a awful exhaust system on it, there is a oil leak on it as well but there is a service report from vauxhall showing where it is coming from and it will be a simple repair.

so there is a few problems with it and i am just trying to come to the conclusion if its worth paying out to have it sorted. Its not going to be something i am going to run into though,
redtom

4th Jan 11 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apache gold. good colour to be honest.

also the one you are looking at getting (assuming its the one with the twin upswept exhausts that you will know about if you have been to see it) has been on there loads of times and not sold so you will probably be able to knock them down
Tomm R

4th Jan 11 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice pulsar! love mine!

I have been to see it, I dont recall a twin upswept exhaust, It was aupswept letterbox type thing, didnt sit in the bumper as it should.

There seems to be a few faults with it and i wont be paying the price they are asking for it!
redtom

4th Jan 11 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may be a single i just know a few adverts ago there was a rear shot with it and i keep seeing it pop up so will be able to haggle away lol.

thanks. you have a pulsar aswell or am i reading that wrong?
Tomm R

4th Jan 11 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i think we are talking about the right one! We have discussed a few figures and this is what has got me interested, the awfull exhaust seems easily sorted. Again you are right, it does seem to be advertised a few times it has been around for a while i think

Yes thats right! Owned it for a while now and havent used it anywhere near as much as i had hoped! Its pretty standard on the grand scheme of things with just basic exhaust and manifold modifications, tein coilovers and a FMIC but i bought it with most of these things already having been done. I guess other ventures have keot me away from it

Dont suppose you are on any of the owners clubs? I have seen a few photos of yours on someones tunnel run photos and it looks very very clean!

[Edited on 04-01-2011 by Tomm R]
redtom

4th Jan 11 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome get some pics/details up of yours im only down the road near maidstone be nice to see another one about.

Im on both the owners clubs but dont really post same as on here really. tunnel run was a while back its now widearched like you see in the pic and a few other bits and bobs done to it
Tomm R

4th Jan 11 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant! I just read in the south east section that your local, Know my mate adam in the Let grey corsa.

Ill throw some photos up of mine when i have some time, needs a bit of work doing at the moment before it revisits the road!

The wide arch looks so sweet! Pulsars seem so under rated, i dont see anywhere near as many as i would like to!
redtom

4th Jan 11 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive actually only ever seen a few pulsars while driving mine. normally see loads the minute i drive my other cars though which is a pisstake.

i dont know that adam but i have seen him up medway city once nice little car. Once mines fixed il have to come have a ganders at your pulsar mate.
alan-g-w

4th Jan 11 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
That looks like it's got a little flip going on as well, not cheap.

Sure that photo's not just been HDR'd and edited within an inch of its life?
3CorsaMeal

4th Jan 11 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd 100% take my wheels off at shows if i had EBC greenstuff to show off
belton

4th Jan 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by redtom

i dont know that adam but i have seen him up medway city once nice little car. Once mines broken, all the parts sold and I've done a few deals to get a new one, il have to come have a ganders at your pulsar mate.

I've corrected it for you

Good to see more SE members. Look for markyc's project thread. That's really nice, great colour!
flybikeslee

4th Jan 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old gin gin above
lozarus

4th Jan 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work just around the corner in snodland could take a decent look in the day for you tomo if needed?
Tomm R

5th Jan 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks a lot for the offer pal but i have decided to stick it out and wait for something to come up for sale that i cant stay away from!

Thanks again!
x14xe ry

5th Jan 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it all stright coming from snodland? lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Photo request for Golden orange Corsas (I am not to sure of the actual colour) 22 database queries in 0.0094140 seconds