corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » this is why students anger me

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author this is why students anger me
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jan 11 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking cunts, and this was a person that went to london to protest about tuition fees

Girl 1 facebook status
The nights that you think you can't be bothered, your only going to have a couple then go in early always turn out to be the best nights!!! Saw sooo many people I haven't seen for ages, had a good boogie woogie, and got pretty drunk considering...perfect way to leave the shire...hungover and very happy Nottingham here I come baby!!!!!!

2 hours ago via iPhone

Richard likes this..

Adrian
alrite rub it in!!! ha x

Girl 1
Which bit lol?

Girl 2
I'm telling you if the loans come in tomorrow or monday we are on it x

Girl 1
Like a car bonnet!!!

so dont you tell me fad that students are not taking advantage of the loans
ed

8th Jan 11 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they piss all their student loan away in a week then it's their own problem.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is precisely the reason that tuition fees should go up. Stop the freeloaders jumping on the uni experience bandwagon. Shame for the people that want to study proper subjects and get the grades.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
mwg

8th Jan 11 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twats
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes

However it annoys me these people have the nerve to moan about rising tuition fees.

If they are wealthy enough to waste the loans going out on the piss then they are wealthy enough to pay a bit more for there education, rather then booze
Doug

8th Jan 11 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve did you go to uni?
alan-g-w

8th Jan 11 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
This is precisely the reason that tuition fees should go up. Stop the freeloaders jumping on the uni experience bandwagon. Shame for the people that want to study proper subjects and get the grades.

I've actually never thought about it like that. Imagine what it's like up here where they only need to pay a £15 application fee then.

[Edited on 08-01-2011 by alan-g-w]
AlunJ

8th Jan 11 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve for PM
You're right though, makes me sick while the rest of us have to work our tits off to afford a few beers
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug
Steve did you go to uni?

yes i went to two

never had any loans though, quit and got a job, wasnt for me and im in a better position then a lot who went at the same time as me
mwg

8th Jan 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sad thing is my cousins are exactly the same. Moan about student loans on facebook but they manage to be out on the piss all the time!
Doug

8th Jan 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So your parents paid the uni fees and you covered all the living expenses?

Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i commuted from home both were fairly local, and i left before the cut off point the fees applied, both times.

well actually the second time i was there long enough for them to demand fees, 6 months or so, but i managed to worm out of it saying i couldnt attend a great chunk of it due to worcester being flooded for several weeks
mwg

8th Jan 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can imagine you being a student as you are a bit of a twat at times

[Edited on 08-01-2011 by mwg]
Doug

8th Jan 11 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So....stay with me here......

You were in a situation where your accommodation was covered and fee's were not an issue. This is the same case for the students that get loans. It is to cover their accommodation and fee's.

Are you telling me that you did not go out on the piss at all while you were enrolled at the universitys?

Don't get me wrong. I fucking hate students now. I mean I really do. More than I can express here. But you cannot hate them for doing what everyone else does at that age. They will pay their loan back so it is no different to someone taking cash out of their overdraft in order to go into town for a few drinks.

If you don't like the way the loans are funded then that is an issue to rant to the government about. Not to slate the students for.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i did, using my own money earned working p/t at tescos
Doug

8th Jan 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sure that there are others that do exactly the same.

But at the end of the day it is their money that they are entitled to so they can spend it how they like.

At least they actually stick it out and get a degree from it and not just drop out twice

Yes, before you say it I am fully aware that a degree means shit all these days unless it is a professional requirement i.e. Doctor, Lawyer etc etc
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the reason a lot of them stick it out is to put off there lives so they can go out on the piss for a bit longer.

this is why a lot of them are so angry about the fees, because they no they wont be able to do this as easily.
Doug

8th Jan 11 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fully agree. They are waster scum that sponge off the state and the bank of Mum&Dad to go study 'Media' and end up dressing like cocks to be 'different'.

Boils my piss.

Watching the student riots really really wound me up.

But at the end of the day I have been there and done that (I did a proper degree and didnt dress like a cock though.....)

You have done it.

And every other student has done it.

We can't hate them for doing it as we have done it. Part of me thinks its me being bitter as I have had to grow up when I would love to go do it again
Tommy L

8th Jan 11 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not got a problem with them getting the loan itself.

However I do if they piss it up the wall and do some shitty art degree and in the end finish uni coming out with a 2:2 or a 3rd.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug

You have done it.

i didnt do what im moaning about, yes i went to uni, but i didnt have loans, and then use them to piss up the wall.

also back then everyone seemed to be at uni but also have a part time job, which they used to fund there private life, im not sure wether the bad behaviour is more prevalent these days, or wether im just more aware of it.
Nismo

8th Jan 11 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LIKE THREAD.
Ste M

8th Jan 11 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all uni students seem to do. Get pissed every night of the week.
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jan 11 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So essentially you wasted months on two different courses that another student could have had your place?! A student who would have paid for their time there. It does cost money to run the course for the time you are there, so that makes you a money wasting fool also.
sc0ott

8th Jan 11 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On it Like a car bonnet is a new one.

In there like swim wear.
Doug

8th Jan 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am all over Shell's post like cheese on toast.

Steve, I am not disagreeing with you. We share the same feelings. Just need to direct it to the system the enables the behaviour and not the students doing the traditional student 'thing'.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » this is why students anger me 23 database queries in 0.0160131 seconds