corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » STFU

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author STFU
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Apr 11 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13091833

Is what these twats should do

its not that im against gay men, or kissing from them in public, but i know what awkward twats they can be over stuff like this
Root

15th Apr 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard it on radio today we had a right laugh about it..but in all seriousness, i'm not against gays but i don't want to see them tonguing in front of me, enough to put me off my tea
Butler

15th Apr 11 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Meanwhile, hundreds of gay rights' protesters are planning a "kiss-in" at the pub in response to the alleged ejection."

Wanna go Steve?
mwg

15th Apr 11 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be nearly sick if I saw that
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
"Meanwhile, hundreds of gay rights' protesters are planning a "kiss-in" at the pub in response to the alleged ejection."

Wanna go Steve?

id love to go

with some molotov cocktails
Jamie Walby

15th Apr 11 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Wanna go Steve?

Love it if they all got pissed thus buying loads of drinks and making the pub loads of money
Butler

15th Apr 11 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they don't buy drink he can chuck them out based on that alone Jokes on them really.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this protest is fucking typical of the gay community though, they argue and are arsey about every minor last detail about the smallest of conflicts with there human rights
Ingham
Banned

15th Apr 11 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'd be nearly sick if I saw that
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Apr 11 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you allowed to kiss heterosexually in there?
Cavey

15th Apr 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:

Wanna go Steve?

id love to go

with some molotov cocktails

I wouldn't go with them, queers love cocktails
nathy_87

15th Apr 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
this protest is fucking typical of the gay community though, they argue and are arsey about every minor last detail about the smallest of conflicts with there human rights

Intended Steve?

Seriously though they will moan about male & female relationships when they are "playing tonsil tennis".

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by nathy_87]
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Are you allowed to kiss heterosexually in there?

not sure, it did mention something about there being a policy that nothing like this is allowed.

however even if it is who cares, just get on with it ffs, why create a massive hoo-har it might be slightly unfair but ffs get a grip
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:

Intended Steve?

i did wonder if anyone would pick up on it
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fact is, the landlord told them to stop, why not just leave a bit annoyed, no instead they carry on with some stupid fucking point proving campaign purposely to wind someone up so they could create a massive deal about it when the shit hits the fan
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Apr 11 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It all hinges on whether there's a complete ban on it.

If I ran a pub there would be, get a room.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe from the article there was, however i also believe these two were out, after being told off to cause a bit of trouble then lever some justification for there provoking actions using human rights

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Steve]
Root

15th Apr 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the landlord wants them out the pub, it's his property, he doesn't even have to give a reason, it's his discretion really but I can see a stupid law being passed here..country's fucking stupid
sc0ott

15th Apr 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you think they touch adders? star wars style.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you have no automatic right to be in a licensed premises, you can be refused entry just because they dont like your haircut
Root

15th Apr 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes you have no automatic right to be in a licensed premises, you can be refused entry just because they dont like your haircut

indeed, I wish the gay community would fuck off, as somebody said on the radio earlier, by causing a scene, they're isolating themselves from the community and creating their own discrimination against themselves...It's only the same as if people came round to my house, I said stop kissing, they piss me off so I kick them out. Nobody gives a fuck if you take it up the arse, get on with it, but keep it in the bedroom, some people find it disgusting, a pub is a "public house", but it's also private property and therefore they should have respected the owner's wishes in the first place..
Steve
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it annoys me more how the gay community kick up a fuss about shit like this though, them playing the gay rights card is as bad as asians playing the race card imo
Ben D

15th Apr 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it annoys me more how the gay community kick up a fuss about shit like this though, them playing the gay rights card is as bad as asians playing the race card imo

The difference between Homosexuals & Asians is the Gays would be against any discrimination, but once the Asians implement Sharia law in this country they will melt the homosexuals down or behead them or something
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Apr 11 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d63ClccjjE

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Ian]
spencer88

15th Apr 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have nothing against gays.
I have nothing against straight people.
I do not agree with tongueing/feeling in public, grab a room!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » STFU 22 database queries in 0.1180429 seconds